Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14422 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
(The timeline is after the 42 book)

Prologue

Have you ever thought of the idea of parallel universes? You must have at some point in your life, even for just a second, perhaps, or most likely your thinking about them now when your reading this. Well I'm here to tell you they exist. There are an infinite amount of universes each with different futures and results. There might be a universe is what would have happened if you drew a tree instead of a flower. Some universes are created from one's imagination, and the one we will explore is one created by K.A. Applegate, the one the Animorphs exist in.

One morning when you wake up you find yourself in a large forest, and with the ability to morph.  You also get the strange feeling you're being watched, but by who?

Chapter 1

I was flying! I was actually flying! It felt great feeling of the air rushing past me. I was have smiled, if I didn't have a beak. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, about half a second later a bullet torn through my left wing. I was hit! The pain, it was overwhelming, I couldn't fly, I was falling in a spinning circle as I flapped my right wings trying to stay in the air. No! The ground was millimeters from my face... <Ahhh-

hhhh!"

I woke up screaming, I was in a cold sweat. Slowly I tried catching my breath, I always had flying dreams, they were fun, but I have never had one where I was shot... Slowly I began to realize my surroundings. Were were my blankets? Sheets? My bed? Where was my room!? I lept to my feet and spun around. Where was I? A forest, definitly, but what forest, there were no forest near where I lived. And for some reaosn this forest seemed firmiliar.

Looking down I found I was wearing the clothes I wore yesterday, what I fell asleep in. Hopefully this was an elborate prank.

Profile Skeleton
(There are fours groups you can choose form when creating a character. Controllers, non-morphing humans, one of the five humans from our universe, and official/original characters form the book series)

Controllers

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Host Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.)
Bio: (optional)

Humans

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Humans From Our World (five max) (None of this information has to be real)

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Official/Original Characters (Untill someone clams an official character I will control them)

Name:

Created/Taken Character List

Controllers
Donnie Marx_Daxil 548_Visser 25 - HKRevan

Humans
None

Humans from our world
1. Damien - Damien
2. Jay - Traycon3
3. Demos Mars - Demos666

Official/Original Character Taken
Ax - Traycon3

My Character Profiles

Name: Damien (I like using this name)
Personality: He is sarcastic, humorius, friendly, outgoing, and thoughtful. He usually makes friends quickly but he can be a bit strange and hyper scaring some people off. Mos tof the time he likes to be alone however.
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'10" and is on the skinny side. He has brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. Usually he wears a blue t-shirt and fadded blue jeans, he also wear glasses.
Bio: (I'll create one later)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 06:17:13 AM by Damien »
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 06:04:47 PM »
(can i reserve 1 i need time to create)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:08:12 PM by demos666 »
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »
(Alright, you're reserved)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:08:55 PM by Damien »
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »
(Can I reserve a person from our world and an OC(Ax)? I'll try and get the profiles up tonight, but no promises. Brain is trying to make an escape today... ;D)
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Damien

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »
(Sure, you're reserved)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:14:57 PM by Damien »

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
Name: Jay
Personality: Jay is very standoff-ish. She keeps to herself and tends to protray the "bad-girl" persona. She tends to swear in Spanish (which I won't be doing, because a) my Spanish ain't that good and b) it's kinda against site rules. It'll be sensored instead.) She is currently bi-sexual, but at the age where that could easily change.
She very rarely shows compassion for others, but every once in a while someone might catch a glimpse of the animal-lover underneath, that she's desperately trying to hide, like most 14-year-olds.
Apperance/Description: Standing at about 5'6", she's fairly tall. She's fairly flat-chested, and tends to hide what she does have behind tight shirts with over-sized jackets thrown on top and baggie pants with chains.
Her black glossy hair is currently died blue, with bangs that fall over her right side, covering one of her dark brown eyes. She took after the hispanic side of her family, but she has her father's nose.
She has braces and a nose ring, along with three rings on the top of her left ear.
Bio: Jay lives with her grandmother, who mostly speaks Spanish. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father was a military man.
Rather than draging her from state to state or country to country, her father thought that, when she turned twelve, it would be best for her to stay with her grandmother in America, so that she could have some semblance of a normal child-hood.
Needless to say, she was none too happy about this decision.

Name: Aximili
Personality: He acts like the typical Andalite most times, looking down on human technology and social development. Yet he is loyal to his prince no matter what.
(Will probably come back and flesh this out some more later. Just wanted to get something up.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:29:42 PM by traycon3 »

Offline Damien

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »
(That is fine, you can start when you want, I stink writing profiles.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:34:04 PM by Damien »

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
Name:Demos Mars (may change later i just suck with names)
Personality: Demos is extremely strong willed and not very trusting. He believes the world is evil and everyone needs to think for them selfs and because of this has few friends but is willing to fight for the one's he has. He is smart, cunning, and not very easy to annoy. He has no sympathy for bullies and will sooner break ones nose than try to reason with him.

Appearance/Description: 5' 6" 153 pounds Demos wears all black and keeps a zippo and knife with him at all times. Long sliver hair and green eyes.

Bio: Demos has had a easy family life but tough school life. His family of 2 brothers (Dimitri and Alexic), Mother and Father (Elisabeth and George) have loved him and protected him. School on the other hand mainly elementary school he was picked on daily by kids in school. Every day they would beat him up and if he told anyone they would get him worse. He just took it until one day he snapped when they were walking up to them he grabbed the leaders arm and broke it. In the same movement he sweep kicked another kid and while he fell he broke his nose with a punch to the face. Passed that day they still made fun of him and got weapons. Graduation came and now in high school he reinvented him self as a violent easy to anger person.Now he keeps up that persona but is willing to protect his friends to the last
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »
(Accepted, you may start when you want)

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »
Host Name: Donnie Marx

Yeerk Name: Daxil 548

Host Species: Human

Yeerk Personality: Ruthless and willing to use whatever he needed to get what he wanted. His one dream is to enjoy life, which he is no matter who gets killed along the way. Daxil knows how to use what he got and climb his way to the top. His only quirk is that he likes fuzzy animals, likes how they feel on his host's skin.

Host Personality: Withdrawn and quiet. Mostly asleep.

Appearance/Description: Donnie is five foot three, skinny and pale. He has brown hair shaved closely to his head. He has a few scars on his back where he landed on some glass when a drug deal went wrong and he got hit during the fight. He can be easily dismissed into the background, easily written off.

Relationship: Donnie accepts the yeerk inside him.

Bio: Donnie lived a normal life as the son of a drug dealer. He saw more drugs, alchohol, needles than any kid needed to see. His mother died giving birth and his father had him clean the guns, mostly to stay out of trouble. When the police raided his father's home, he was taken in as a ward of the state. From there he was taken in by a foster family. Because of his upbringing, he could identify drug users, know where guns could be hidden and spot undercover cops. His dad used him to root out rats. After joining the Sharing, he relaxed because he had a friend called friend Daxil. He can rest now, knowing that Daxil will protect him from the world. He didn't have to look at the ugly world anymore.

Daxil is from the Sulp Niar Pool. His primary usage is as a spy. He slips in and out finding out evidence of any being who dares plot against the Council of 13. However, he managed to find some interesting information about a few members of the council themselves and bascially blackmailed them into giving him a higher rank. He still works as their informant and at times andalite seeker but he at times enjoys a lofter position as a lower tier Visser, specifically Visser 25.

He has many goals now positioned on Earth. One goal is to find any signs that Visser 3 is plotting against them or even with the andalite bandits. Another is to find the andalite bandits and another to find any members of the Yeerk Peace Movement. There are a few on the council who wishes for Visser 3 to die and they need evidence to justify it.

His newest host is Donnie. A perfect body for an infiltrator. The foster family was infested and he is now able to move however he wishes. He could even use the foster's father's background as a police officer to get what he wants.

(is this too much? Do I need to edit something?)

Offline Damien

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 06:15:10 AM »
(No it is fine, you can start when you want)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »
(Please forgive my absolutely horrible, one semester Spanish...Feel free to correct me on anything...)
"Abuela?"
Jay sat up, looking around. The last thing she had remembered was sneaking out of the house to go to that high school party with a guy she barely knew. She vaguely remembered partying and the guy getting drunk and trying to...
She had run out of the party, her combat boots smacking the pavement as she headed for her house, tears streaking down her face. Her grandmother would know what to say.
She vaguely remembered her foot slipping, pain in her knees and on her palms...Then a feeling of superiority. She ****ed her ear, sniffing the air for her prey. Movement! To her left!
She turned her body as fast as lightning and lashed out, catching the feather in her mouth and playing with it, purring lightly.
She woke up with a start and found herself in the woods. She had automatically called out for her grandmother, but now the reality had set in. She was alone.
A feeling that she was being watched sent a shiver down her spine. She turned her head, but she couldn't spot anyone through the trees. She wrapped her arms around her legs and pretended like it didn't matter. Someone would find her. If anyone even cared about her.
She hoped someone would care enough about her to find her. Soon.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »
Daxil 548 did not know why he was walking through these blasted Earth woods. Join the empire said the flyer, see the universe said the flyer, it did not mention trecking through uncivilized places.

<<I think I see someone.>> Donnie's quiet voice verberated, his own watchful gaze peering through the yeerk's distainful ones.

Daxil turned his head to look and saw nothing. He wasn't suited for these terran ventures. He was a spy for goodness sakes and while the andalite bandits did love disappearing in said woods, it wasn't helping him. He almost regretted taking this mission. The chance of losing his head in this one was far greater than any of his other tasks. The Visser had a twitchy tail.

He started walking back but froze when he saw something of interest. A human, in the woods, how interesting. From the information he had gathered ever since setting foot on this planet, he noticed that the andalites had blended in quite quickly. Someone on this planet had to be helping them. There is no way the arrogant andalites could ever lower itself to accept assistance from lowly humans. Well Elfangor did but the Beast is dead.

Daxil stepped out from the trees. Donnie's own life gave him an ample background to draw from. Who knew these 'drug dealers' led such extravagent lives?

Offline Damien

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »
I sighed and looked around, I don't remember this place at all. Maybe this was just a realistic dream. First I had to find out where I was. The only way to find that out was to get a better look at your surroundings. To do that you needed to get in a high place. Taking a deep breath I rubbed my hands together, turning towards a tree I began climbing, luckily the tree had a low hanging branch. However I stopped almost instantly. I heard a confused sounding voice from not far away. Maybe they could help. "Hello?"I called jumping down from the tree and jogged towards the voice. I didn't see Donnie/Daxil watching from not far off. Soon, I found Jay sitting on the forest floor,"Are you alright?"I asked hesitantly.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:12:37 PM by Damien »

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »
"H-Hello?" Jay looked up, standing and brushing herself off when she heard the voice. She ran her arm over her eyes and took on a tougher appearance. "What do you want?" she snapped, looking around for the person who had called out.