Author Topic: The Experiment  (Read 19762 times)

Offline yrkd88

Re: The Experiment
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »
(I think you should wait for Damien's approval...though I'm sure he'll readily accept your profile :))

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 10:34:48 PM »
(Hello this still going?)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »
(Gah, sorry I got mixed up with the thanksgiving holiday, and right after I forgot I had to finish my school report and didn't have time to get on the computer)
(Jason is accepted)
(I just realized, it is hard to role play in third person, I'll be role playing in first person from now on)
(Another note, everyone is allowed to control official characters until someone claims them, I don't know it I put that up already)

Damien

I couldn't stop, I had to keep going, I didn't know why, but I was running.
Tsssww
The pain! Involuntarily I let out a scream. On of the lasers hit me, it hardly did, only grazed my right arm. But it still hurt.
Tssww
Another one, this time in my right leg. I couldn't run anymore. I stumbled and fell to the ground. Get up! my mind screamed. I couldn't, my body reached its limit.

Tobias

I looked up. The heavy footsteps of Hork-bijar, the sound of firing dracon beams. Why didn't hear it before? Hurriedly I took off flying towards Ax's scoop. <Ax!> I shouted in thought speak landing on a nearby branch, instantly he jerked awake.

<What is it?> He asked still groggy, he eye stalks drooped slightly.

That is when I heard the scream, human, I was sure of it. Ax heard it too. <Hork-bijar.> That woke him up. We rushed towards the sounds, Ax ran, I flew.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »
I heard one of those things coming so i started to run when in front of me was a blue Centaur with a wicked bladed tail i stopped and pulled out my switch blade and asked "What are you some kind of mutant freak?" We stood there for about four seconds before i heard some one yell at me

<DUCK>

From fights i learned not to question orders so i dropped and i felt was something drop on me. I flipped over, and it was a ARM! "AAAHH" I looked up and the thing was still alive. I started to crawl and i saw what looked like a gun and grabbed it. I took aim and braced for the kick back squeezed the trigger.

Big gun but no recoil it just fired and the things head went away. "Cool" I stood up and followed the blue thing it didn't kill me when it could, but I was paranoid and kept away from its tail. I followed and shot at the big green things
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 11:46:17 PM »
(can I join in?)

Offline Damien

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 06:24:26 AM »
(Go ahead)

Tobias

I nodded mentally, Ax seemed to have that kid 'safe'. Now I needed to find the one that screamed. On the way I saw a teenage girl, I couldn't tell if she was a controller or not, had to take my chances. <Get out of here!>I shouted in thought speak and before she could react I took off towards the scream.

Damien

I looked over my shoulder so see these bizarre, bladed, green green creatures closing in on me. I had to get away, but I couldn't move....
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »
(i'm gonna try to catch up with the rest of you so bear with me)

Practice was finally over. Finally.  I finished changing, threw my helmet and pads in my locker before grabbing my stuff and headed out the door.  "Just another day of getting yelled at and beat on."  I said to myself, "Nothing ever changes."  I like football, its m favorite sport, but sometime I hate my coaches and teammates and can't wait til I can go home.  The good thing about not driving is that walking gives me time to myself, time to be alone in my thoughts.  The down side is the distance I had to walk to get from school to my house.  And the fact that I had to walk past that section of forest.  The forest doesn't creep me out, its the silence and stillness on some nights, the kind in horror movies when something bad happens. 

I continue to walk, minding my own business, all the while keeping my eyes and ears open for any hint of trouble.  I was walking past that one section of forest when I thought I heard something.  I stopped and listened.  it sounded like a scream, and something like someone running through the forest.  i also thought i saw something moving a short distance from the tree line.  curiosity and the part of me that makes me want to help others must took over because i start to go towards the sound, not run away like the other part of me wanted to do.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »
((Profile:

Name: Alexander Lawls

Appearance: Alexander is five foot six and has tan skin from exposure to the sun. He has short black hair with red tips. He has broad shoulders and an firm build. He has a scar on his shoulder from an accident as a youth. He has one blue eye and one brown eye. He has heterochromia.

Personality: Alexander is impulsive amoung family but quiet around strangers. He thinks alot. He likes sports, and hiking through the woods. He hates being useless. He wants to live the philosphy of enjoying the journey far more than the end result. He is logical enough to understand the usage of violence but he doesn't act on the impulse on that.

He can't touch or use anything resembling a gun. His hands shake and his scar throbs with phantom pains.

Bio: Alexander comes from a family of cops. When he was five he got a scar from his cousin who fired a gun at him in play that caused his phobia. In order to cope with being unable to touch guns, his parents enrolled him into a martial arts school. He continued on dilgently. He branched from that to other forms of martial arts, judo, karate and even went to another country to learn from monks. He finished high school early at sixteen and went on to further his career in martial arts. He has just finished a summer in the rural parts of China.  ))

Breathe In. Breath Out. Breathe In. Breath Ouu-

Wham. "Ow." Alexander got up from his perch on the tree branch. He winced, poking the scraped elbow and checking his body from other brusies.

He looked up to see his bag still at the highest top of the tree. He'll have to get it another day. Alexander looked around for the source of the scream. Someone, most likely a bimbo, was screaming it's head off in the forest. But even if it was a moron or some drunk idiots being stupid he has to help.

One of the monks told him to 'help others to cleanse chi'. Right, like he needed to cleanse his chi. His chi was perfectly fine. He doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. And he hadn't kicked any puppies lately either.

He started off towards where he thought he heard the scream. Maybe he'll get lucky and the person who screamed doesn't need his help. As he jogged through the forest, he could hear other footsteps. Other people. Maybe they could be the helpers and he could go back to training.

He slowed a bit. Or not.

With a sigh, Alexander ran off to assist a random person he didn't know. The monks were a bad influence on him.

Offline ShadeFawks

• I'm behind you...when you arn't looking...
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 03:02:35 AM »
(( Host Name: Stephen Jones
Yeerk Name: Zaphod 694
Host Species: Human
Yeerk Personality: Zaphod is subvisser 42 and an acomplished weapons techinician, but also being the one causing several "accidents" and discovering "Traitors" as he does his underminding for the Yeerk Peace Movement. He tends to prefer to work alone and pretty much turns down any offers for promotion, for fear of gaining Visser three's attention to his work. Despite his antisocial tendencies while at work, he actually rather enjoys going to sharing events although it might be more because he finds some controllers annoyance in attending those event amusing over the actual event itself. He has agreed with Stephen to keep his morphing ability secret from the rest of the empire and peace movement alike.

Human Personality: Stephen is somewhat of a normal guy, if you don't include the slug in his head of course. He tends to act rather sarcastic about his responciblities around others, but always gets the job done none the less. Before he became a host, he did stumble apon the blue box within the construction yard. But, after looking over it for a while and feeling an odd tingling sensation he decided to hide it back in the junk. Only to find out what it really was after he was infested. He and Zaphod searched for it but were never able to find it, assuming that either the Andillite Bandits or some foolish human had found it.

Description: An average looking 25 year old, his light brown hair always ending up in some mess nomatter how much time he takes to brush it out. His blood red eyes seem to surprise people at first until some notice that they are just contacts and not natural. His normal atire is just a random T-shirt with some game or anime design on it along with dark or camo pattern pants. His body seems a little wide for his height, being around 5'11", but its more of natural features then obseity. He often jokes about being a vampire because of how pale he is and how much time he spends indoors when the sun it out. His morphing outfit is a simple black wetsuit.

Relationship: He was a voluntary host through the sharing, although his paring with a Yeerk Peace Movement member was prearranged.

Yeah I wanted to try something interesting with a controller who secretly had morphing powers... I don't know how well that would work in most RPs so yeah ^_^;))
Guns don't kill people, but they help make it easier. - Shoot 'em up

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group
 ^_^ it takes an unusual mind to think of unusual things.... wait... o.O  

Offline Damien

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »
(Damien wasn't screaming constantly, he let out a scream for about two seconds and stopped)
(I guess I can allow Stephan to have morphing powers... he is accepted, mind if I make an opening for you to come in?)

Damien

One of the green creatures grabbed me by the arm rather painfully and pulled me up to my feet. I tried getting away but the creature's grip was like steel. With nothing eles to do I just stared ahead pathetically, the creatures moved to the sides to make a path for someone.

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »
(( well yeah, its not something he uses a lot, just to either frame something on "andilite bandits" or to just clear his head while walking around the forest, or some other secluded area.))

Zaphod

He sighs as he walks towards the restrained human, "Did you really think you could escape us?" he says as he lowers the Dracon gun at the captive, "I should just end you now to save the trouble of making sure you don't escape again... but my orders are to bring you in alive." he says as he holsters his weapon, turning to the Hork-Bijar holding the boy "Tie him up and try not to cut him as you carry him back."

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group

Offline Damien

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »
(I think I'll take tobias for now)

Damien

The creatures tied my wrists together with rope, one of them threw me over there shoulder and tied my ankles together. It was hopeless, I couldn't escape, something I didn't even know why I was... No I lifted up my head and looked around frantically, there must be a way. I examined the area thoroughly, yes, yes that would work, but only if when, I mean if...

Tobias

I landed on a nearby branch as quietly as I could. There was a group Hork-Bijar and a human controller, one had a kid, around 14 or 15 over his shoulder, tied up too...

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 04:38:55 PM »
continuing through the forest i came across what looked like burns on some trees.  "what kind of thing can do something like that?" i wondered.  i hadn't heard anything since i entered the forest and was starting to regret even going in when a blur of movement caught my eye.  i turned but saw nothing.  looking around i could have sworn i saw someone or something moving.  "i know i'm going to regret this," i muttered to myself and began to follow the figure.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »
Alexander moved quickly through the forest, barely making a sound. As he ran he noticed odd burn marks. The smell of ash quickly filled his nostrils. He ran faster, mostly to escape the smell.

He jumped, grabbing an overhanging tree branch vaulting himself up higher. From this vantage point he could see something big moving, shaking the branches a bit further away. He couldn't exactly see what it was but knew it had to be big.

Steadying himself for a confrontation, he jumped, propelling himself further. With that jump, he whooshed through the air before landing on the ground in a roll, softening the landing. He was now closer. Through the brush and the thick trees he saw something....green. ..moving. On the green thing was a kid and an adult holding....

Alexander squinted. What was that thing?

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »
Zaphod looks around Briefly seeing some of the scorch marks and trampled brush and sighs, "Keep an eye out for anything out of place. If anything so much as looks at you funny attack first, and ask questions if it isn't dead." he says as he pulls out his dracon gun again, his eyes looking along the trees for any out of place wildlife.