Author Topic: Personal Morph Lineups  (Read 11220 times)

Offline justonemango

Personal Morph Lineups
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »
What's Your Guys' Morph Lineup I've Been Thinking About This Since I Was Like Eight And Only Just Now Fleshed It Out, But I Was Looking At A Different Thread Discussing What Morphs People Would Actually Have Access To So I'm Doing A Realistic One Based On My Location As Well

IDEAL:

Primary Battle (Usually A DPS): Honey Badger. Tough, Mean, And Can Go All Day
Secondary Battle (Usually A Tank But Not Always): Canadian Bull Moose. Big Boy.

Flight: California Condor So We Can Carry More Heavy Stuff (Drawback, Everyone Notices A Vulture. They Don't Exactly "Blend In")
Aquatic: Swordfish
Stealth (Bug): Yellow Sac Spider A.K.A Common House Spider

DETROIT MORPHS:
I Used To Work At The Detroit Zoo So I'm Familiar With The Animals They Have There

Primary Battle: Wolverine, Which Is A Cousin To The Honey Badger
Secondary Battle: Yak, For The Good Stocky Body And Ramming Capabilities

Flight: Bald Eagle, Since It's Still A Pretty Big Bird And I'm Pretty Sure They Don't
Aquatic: This One's Tough. There Aren't Really That Many Aquariums Around Here And Michigan Is All Fresh Water Anyway. It'd Be Interesting To See Some Yeerk Behavior In The Great Lakes, That's For Sure. Anyway, Best I'm Probably Going To Get Would Be A Sturgeon Of Some Kind, I'm Pretty Sure They Keep One In A Tank At Cabella's

Stealth: Common House Spider

What Are Your Thoughts/Opinions
Live.                Laugh.                 Love.

But Not Necessarily In That Order

Offline skribs

Re: Personal Morph Lineups
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:36:08 PM »
Fun thread idea:

IDEAL:

DPS Battle Morph: Jaguar.  Good at climbing, swimming, running and jumping.  One of the most powerful bites in the animal kingdom (stronger than even some of the bigger cats) and still a lot of power
Tank Battle Morph:  Elephant.  Of all the big animals, this one has the most dexterous appendages.  It can ram like bulls and rhinos, but it also has the trunk.

Flight:  Canadian Goose for long-distance flight, Gold Eagle for shorter flights and aerial combat, Crow for surveillance.
Aquatic:  Bull Shark, capable of going in salt or freshwater
Stealth:  Dragonfly.  Fast, good eyesight, and most people don't try to kill dragonflies.

LOCAL (Pacific Northwest):

DPS Battle:  Cougar, maybe wolf. 
Tank Battle:  Bull Bovine (or elephant from the zoo)

Flight:  Goose and Crow still work, but Bald Eagle or a hawk for flight
Aquatic:  Orca for saltwater, koi for freshwater
Stealth:  Dragonfly still works

However, I would rather have a myriad of creatures for battle, so I could pick my poison.  I would want to include:
Jaguar
Elephant
Saltwater Crocodile
Gray Wolf
Honey Badger
Spider Monkey
Gorilla
Adder
Polar Bear

I also might want to have a human battle morph, something like JJ Watt or Rob Gronkowski.

Offline Declann203

• Bass Cannon
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 01:52:25 AM »
I would definitely want a lot of options. Sticking with ideal because I live in Denver.

Combat: Panther for stealth strikes, Rhino for tanking, Elephant for utility, Skunk for when you absolutely positively gotta clear a room (underrated)
Travel: Seagull (there are seagulls in Denver, yo) Canada Goose (formations, vicious) Squirrel (climbing)
Stealth: black snake
Aquatic: gator/croc, hammerhead,  dolphin
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:54:11 AM by Declann203 »

Offline skribs

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 10:50:15 AM »
I'm just picturing you trying to be stealthy in the snow  ;)

Make sure you warn anyone in a predator morph (which has excellent smell) before you use your crowd control weapon.

Offline TheWolfEmperor

• The Salem Author From Bennington
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 09:51:15 AM »
Combat morph: Bull. I'm a Vermonters and a beefed up (no pun intended) rodeo bull can kick some Hork-behind. Wolves, black bears, and mountain lions are also common in Vermont.

Travel: Probably a seagull but there are raptor sanctuaries in my area.

Stealth: Cats and squirrels are all over my town. They'd be the least noticeable.

Aquatic: Great White shark. Very commonly seen in and around Cape Cod. Enough so that beaches in New England are on alert where there have been sightings.

It'd be a pain to acquire but man it would be worth it.
Author, Blogger, Soldier, Spy

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
Cool idea, it was definitely a little too convenient that they had access to so many animals but hey I'm not going to complain.

However, I do think it is possible for anyone to eventually get all the morphs they need. You could kind of "acquire up the chain." So once you get a stealth or bird morph it becomes easier to sneak into a zoo and get some more advanced morphs. The problem is you're still going to be dropping into a tiger cage as a human and hoping you can acquire it before it acquires you, as they say haha

You could also go the slightly dishonorable route and steal money to be able to pay for access to rare animals. For the right price you could definitely find someone with a pet lion or gorilla that you could touch.

But now I'm just cheating the whole point of the thread, so I'll play ball. My main reason for wanting to cheat the system is because I live in New England and we don't have any lions or tigers haha

Battle Morphs: German Shepherd, Black bear, Moose
Travel: Owl and Bald Eagle
Stealth: Dragonfly
Aquatic: Great White Shark...Yup, gonna wade out into the waters of Chatham and hope to get bit...maybe chum that waters a bit

Offline TheWolfEmperor

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »
My main reason for wanting to cheat the system is because I live in New England and we don't have any lions or tigers haha

Well, there's mountain lions. But if you're talking about African lions the Franklin Zoo has one.

Aquatic: Great White Shark...Yup, gonna wade out into the waters of Chatham and hope to get bit...maybe chum that waters a bit

Hell yeah.

*fist bumps*

Offline CatMorph

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 01:35:24 AM »
For battle morphs, I could probably easily acquire a large dog such as a german shepherd.

They do have mountain lions where I live and big cat rescue and rehabilitation centers, but no normal visitor is allowed to touch them, except for the smallest of the cats. If only I knew one of those people crazy enough to own a mountain lion that would let me pet it.

There's places near me where you can pay to touch and interact with marine mammals like dolphins, but that's real expensive.

Go to an Asian food market, with live fish swimming around, reach into the tank and acquire the largest fish I can find.

Even if I could morph bird and fly into the animal enclosures, I'm sure they've got cameras, and I couldn't morph back into human to acquire them in front of the cameras.

I don't know any place where I would be allowed to touch a bird of prey.

I could probably acquire a large parrot morph from the pet store, reaching through the bars, but those birds bite and can can snap your fingers with their beaks, and the store owners disapprove of you touching them. Parrots sometimes escape into the wild, so maybe I would be overlooked in some places.

I've really like to morph a seagull, they can fly anywhere and not be noticed. Maybe I could design a simple trap for catching one.

I want to morph an osprey, I want to be a fishing bird, and a bird that can get wet might come in handy.

I agree a bull would be totally awesome battle morph, but how am I supposed to acquire one without getting gored unless I know an animal handler. They would probably think I was nuts if I asked if I could pet it.

I live in California too and we could acquire California Condors together, I think there might be a rescue center somewhere, but I do not think they would allow regular guests to just touch their birds.

Stealth is easy, acquire any insect that crawls or lands on me. Ants, a mosquito, a fly when it lands on me.

guitarhero01234

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 03:27:54 AM »
Gonna base this off the OP because I’m lazy :P

IDEAL:

Primary Battle: Probably a feline of some variety, maybe a panther
Secondary Battle: Bull. Them horns would be useful

Flight: Y’all should know this one by now. If not, owl. My favorite animal and nocturnal, which fits my lifestyle
Aquatic: WHITE! WHALE! HOLY! GRAIL!!!
Stealth (Bug): Any dangerously venomous spider. Stealthy doesn’t have to equal pacifistic :P

UPSTATE NY MORPHS:
Primary Battle: Whatever type of wolf is common around here.
Secondary Battle: Uhh, coyote I guess? I dunno, there really aren’t a ton of dangerous animals around here

Flight: Again, owl. Assuming I can’t pick the same thing twice, whatever type of hawk is most common around here.
Aquatic: My sister’s betta fish? Screw it, that’s about all I have access to.

Stealth: The wonderful magical skunk. So many of them around here it’s not even funny, any nobody wants to go near one.

Only real problem with these would be acquiring them. I’m sure I could figure something out, though

Offline CatMorph

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 06:13:19 PM »
Stealth: The wonderful magical skunk. So many of them around here it’s not even funny, any nobody wants to go near one.

Find a pet one that's had its scent glands removed. Or try to bribe a wild one with food.

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 01:33:48 AM »
who the hell has a pet skunk?? XD

IDEAL:

Primary Battle: leopard, because damn are they insane
Secondary Battle (Tank) : hippo

Flight: Gaviiformes, not suspicious but hella deadly
Aquatic: white whale or orca
Stealth (Bug): Tiger beetle - they can run fast and fly

VICTORIA, AUS MORPHS:
Primary Battle: Cassowary - these guys are crazy. Might be easier to get a hand on emus, so thats also an option.
Secondary Battle: Kangaroo/Wallaby

Flight: Magpie 100%, would destroy everything and everyone, plus they are everywhere. Swoop swoop motherf*ers. Other options could be kookaburra, seagulls and pigeons. Can be sneaky in the bush, beach, or city.
Aquatic: Crocodile I guess. Can be both saltwater and freshwater. Platypuses are kinda metal but idk where to find them.

Day stealth: common brown snake. There's probs one in my backyard, if I can acquire it without dying that is. For extra stealth, especially indoors, I would use a white tail spider or huntsman.

Night Stealth: Possum or cat. Place is crawling with them.

Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline inspectorjavert

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 07:28:51 PM »
Ideal:

Main battle morph: Cougar, big boy.

Secondary Morph/Tank: Common Hippopotamus: seriously don't mess around with these guys they are not friendly and are remarkably unpleasant to tangle with.

Flight: Cape Vulture I want a big bird that will attract less attention at a glance than a bird of prey. Unless the observer is a fan of old world vultures they likely wouldn't notice.

Aquatic: No subtlety here buddy, I'm going blue whale.  Largest animal in the history of the planet.

Stealth: Raccoon: these guys are everywhere and are remarkably good at getting around without being seen I saw one emerge from a sewer once.

Mini-Stealth: If I've got to get indoors or be too small to notice I think I'd go with a ladybug.  People like ladybugs.

North Carolina Morphs:
Flight: Black Vulture, I live in a rural area as I said before.  You see these guys everywhere as road kill is everywhere.

Main Battle/Tank: Black bear, it won't do Rachel's Grizzly style damage but its still got claws and teeth.
DPS:  Bobcat, little guy but he packs a punch.

Aquatic: Bull Shark,  these guys have been known to move up coastal rivers and into fresh water, plus they are really really ill tempered.

Stealth: Ladybug, they sometimes come out in the cold weather,they tend to congrate in the corners of buildings.  It wouldn't be unusual to see them indoors.

Of course I would alter my morphs during the various hunting seasons.

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 04:24:56 PM »
Ideal
Primary Battle: Male Siberian Tiger (Strongest Jungle Cats)
Secondary Battle : African Elephant
Other Battle: Ox /Polar Bear (Biggest Land Predators, not as smart to use though considering I live in the Hot AZ) 
Flight:   Golden Eagle/ Grey Headed Albatross (Secondary/one of the fastest birds in the world)
Aquatic: Bottlenose Dolphin/Octopus (Secondary)
Bug: Butterfly (just sounds fun to morph into), House Fly (simple spy morph)
Other Stealth: House Cat (Unsuspecting),

Morphs where I live
Primary Battle: Sumatran Tiger (PHX Zoo)
Secondary Battle: Horse (a lot of Ranches where I live, Horses aren't very strong but they are fast)
Other Battle: Bighorn Sheep, Coyote, Asian Elephant (PHX Zoo)
Flight: California Condor, Great Horned Owl, Mallard Duck
Aquatic: Bottlenose (Main/Dolphin Aquarium near by me), Otter (Easy Availability at Aquarium) Hammerhead (Aquarium), Trout
Bug: State Butterfly Two-Tailed Swallowtail , House Fly (simple spy morph), Scorpion (Have no idea how to acquire one)
Other Stealth: House Cat (Unsuspecting), Jack Rabbit, Yorkshire Terrier (That's my dog so yay first morph)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:52:33 PM by Dylan »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline TheWolfEmperor

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 11:37:41 PM »
who the hell has a pet skunk?? XD

Quite a few people, actually. I find it a bit barbaric myself but until a celebrity cares enough to complain my hands are tied.

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2018, 05:35:06 AM »
Man America is weird
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?