Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Matches

• New Animorphs Fan
New to the Forum
« on: August 02, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
Hello Everyone!

This is the first time I've been on a forum in well over a decade, but I dont really know where else to discuss these books and Ive fallen in love with them!
I currently am about halfway through the series, I just finished 24, the one with the tiny aliens and shrinking. and one megamorphs book. But am getting through them fast
I got interested in the series after hearing about the possibility of a graphic novel reboot, and seeing discussion about the series, as a kid I never picked them up, I always thought they were just silly adventures where kids turn into animals and stop crimes or something.
Im glad even as an adult I am able to enjoy these books, and look forward to discussing them!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum!  It's always nice to see a new reader.

Offline ViciousVisser

Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:33:26 PM »
Hello Everyone!

This is the first time I've been on a forum in well over a decade, but I dont really know where else to discuss these books and Ive fallen in love with them!
I currently am about halfway through the series, I just finished 24, the one with the tiny aliens and shrinking. and one megamorphs book. But am getting through them fast
I got interested in the series after hearing about the possibility of a graphic novel reboot, and seeing discussion about the series, as a kid I never picked them up, I always thought they were just silly adventures where kids turn into animals and stop crimes or something.
Im glad even as an adult I am able to enjoy these books, and look forward to discussing them!

Hey, welcome!

I'm in the same boat as you: I'm an adult and I am unashamed of reading them. It doesn't matter how old you are!
Marco: Oh, it's just a trash can. Chill out.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
Marco: Okay, so it's four trash cans.
Jake: Get off the sidewalk, you lunatic!
Marco: (yanks wheel right, bumps the sidewalk, grazes a parked car)
BAM! BAM! BAM!
Jake: Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!!