Animorphs Section > Animorphs Fan Fiction & Art

Animorphs Reboot

(1/9) > >>

JAaronWade:
I'm getting back into this series after a long hiatus. I recently started reading the books to my kids and one thing led to another and now I'm writing a full-scale reboot.

Here's the link to my series outline.

It should go without saying but just to cover my bases: the series outline contains spoilers, so if you just want to read the fan fiction as I add updates, go for it. But I wrote out where I want the series to go and where and why my continuity is different.

And this is the link to #01: The Fallen. I’ll post when I've added new chapters, but the links will always bring up the most current version of the documents.

I feel it may have some pacing issues. I write better collaboratively, so feedback and suggestions are very appreciated. My Google Docs settings for these documents allow anyone to leave comments.

And feel free to check out my Tumblr if you're at all interested.

JAaronWade:
I just added Chapter 7.

Feedback is welcome.

JAaronWade:
Added Chapter Nine

JAaronWade:
Woah, I seem to have forgotten to check in on this thread.

I reformatted my original chapter structure, posted Chapter Eight earlier today.

TheFearlessLeader:
This is fantastic. I haven't had time to read all of book 1 yet, but i read the entire outline. Count me in. As i have more time, I will read and update with my thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version