Author Topic: Animorphs TL2 - #01: The Mulligan  (Read 2955 times)

Offline skribs

Animorphs TL2 - #01: The Mulligan
« on: January 10, 2018, 12:35:07 AM »
Animorphs TL2 - #01: The Mulligan

This is an alternate timeline of The Animorphs series, inspired by Artisan219's reboot.  This timeline features characters that meet the same archetypes as the original characters, but they are (mostly) adults and at a much different point in their lives. 

I have just posted chapters 1-15, which should be about half of Book 1.  I welcome comments and suggestions, and by no means consider the chapters I've posted a finished work.  Please let me know what you think.

Here's a bit more detailed synopsis for those who are okay with some spoilers:
[spoiler]Crayak is upset with the Ellimist after the Yeerk invasion failed, because the Ellimist stacked the deck against the Yeerks.  This includes the son of Elfangor, the brother of Elfangor, the son of Visser One's host body, and the alternate-universe-sensing anomaly that was Cassie.  Thus, Crayak asked for a do-over, a Mulligan, but imposed the following rules:
  • No Animorph can be related to Elfangor
  • No Animorph can be related to the host body of a Visser or Sub-Visser's host body
  • No Animorph can be a timeline-sensing anomaly
[spoiler]Thus, the Ellimist has stacked the deck again, to include Jake (Army veteran), Rachel (amateur MMA fighter), Marco (strategy game AI programmer), Cassie (working veterinarian), and Tobias (whose Uncle is high ranking in the mob).  There's also an Andalite that isn't related to Elfangor.[/spoiler][/spoiler]