Author Topic: How did you met the Animorphs?  (Read 2041 times)

Offline meg18

How did you met the Animorphs?
« on: May 12, 2017, 11:13:21 PM »
I met them when a woman in a library suggested me those books. The idea of children morphing in animals called my attention
For me, loving the Animorphs have been... how do I put it... a difficult love. I'm Cuban and you should know that Animorphs were only published in Spanish until the 25th. In my country they became rather popular. It was very difficult to gather the books and when I found out I was only been able to read the half... >:( I was a huge fan.
It's been around 6 years since I read it for the first time. Now I'm rediscovering what it felt like to read the Animorphs thanks to this page.

Offline ViciousVisser

Re: How did you met the Animorphs?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:03 PM »
I discovered them when I was in 5th grade in our classroom'a bookcase. A few of my friends were reading them and I eventually read them for myself. Ever since then, I've been a diehard fan and I plan on reading all of them over the summer again like I did last year!
Marco: Oh, it's just a trash can. Chill out.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
Marco: Okay, so it's four trash cans.
Jake: Get off the sidewalk, you lunatic!
Marco: (yanks wheel right, bumps the sidewalk, grazes a parked car)
BAM! BAM! BAM!
Jake: Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!!

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 02:58:53 PM »
I found the books at my library.

Offline Alan Fangor

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 03:46:41 PM »
I was an assiduous reader of Goosebumps, and one day in April 1998 the publishing house spread a booklet about this new series about morphing into animals and aliens. I was skeptical at the beginning, but my cousin convinced me to start.