Author Topic: Book 1 auditions  (Read 11750 times)

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Book 1 auditions
« on: May 06, 2017, 12:41:09 PM »
Time to get things rolling all over again.

For Animorphs #1, the only long-term role that hasn't already been cast is Elfangor, so I'm running a round of auditions. Details can be found here.

If Elfangor isn't your part to play, I'll be putting up a list of bit parts shortly.

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask here or by email listed in the details.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: Book 1 auditions
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 03:27:43 AM »
I would send you an audition for Elfangor, but I'm sure there are a few others out there who haven't had a chance to be involved in the project who would love the opportunity.  That being said, I know I won't have any lines for the first three books (so that's gonna be...awhile...if things move at the speed MM1 did), so if you don't get the interest from other qualified voice talent, let me know and I'll be happy to submit my own interpretation of Ax's brother for your auditioning perusal.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:31:30 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:35:43 PM »
That sounds like a totally reasonable idea, especially if you can play Elfangor as a substantially different character.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

guitarhero01234

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
I would audition, but I still have no working computer and I honestly doubt I'd be able to fit the role :/ I'll keep my eye out for other roles in the future, though

Offline NothingFromSomething

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 02:02:49 AM »
Is thought-speak telepathy a prerequesite?  :P

Person Of Interest re-watch.  Still stunning as ever.