RAF Section > Introductions & Departures

Hello all!

(1/5) > >>

Enraged_Cassowary:
My name is Jeff. I can't tell you my last name.

But I can tell you that I'm Tyler's brother! I'm also a lifelong Animorphs fan. I read the books way back when, and I've never forgotten them, or Applegate's incredible, engrossing characters. The Team has stuck with me. I love Animorphs, possibly even more as an adult than I did as a kid. It's a "kids" book series, but one that never pulls punches, never talks down to the audience, and gives an unflinching view of child soldiers in a brutal war for survival. I'm rereading the series now, and listening to The Hindsight, a really awesome animorphs podcast that I highly recommend.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting about one of my favorite book series of all time with all you fine folks. Cheers!

-Jeff

Ash:
Hey there, Jeff - welcome to the forum! Happy to have you here :) Have a look around the boards, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to PM a staff member.

How's Tyler these days? :)

Quaf:
Hey there Jeff

When I was 8 a cassowary pecked my hand so hard it started bleeding

.... Anyway, welcome to the forum

Enraged_Cassowary:
 :o You touched a Cassowary??? I'm so jealous! They're my favorite animal. I don't think they'd hold up well against Hork-Bajir, but I'd definitely take it into battle against Taxxons or human controllers. I bet a Cassowary would open up a Taxxon like a tin can.

Anyway, Tyler is doing good. He's working and watching after mom since dad passed away last year. He misses you guys and he was excited when I told him I was joining RAF. I'll pass along your salutations.

NickDaGriff:
Hey, whattup?  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version