Author Topic: Audiobook Revival??  (Read 12531 times)

Offline tybrd69

Audiobook Revival??
« on: May 13, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
Hi, I know it looks like this site has been dead awhile, but I am very interested in helping in anyway that I can, I dont have a great speaking voice, but I am very interested in doing a part or more, I have all animorph books, chronicles and all, I grew up reading these, have loved them from book 1. What can I do?

Offline Aido

Re: Audiobook Revival??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 10:09:02 PM »
I just joined up here to see if all the audiobooks were finished but I guess from your message they weren’t! I’d love to be part of it, but I’m Australian and you don’t want to hear my sorry excuse for an American accent! I guess I could work for the book when Cassie goes to australia, though I’m not indigenous.

Offline tybrd69

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 09:29:38 PM »
Any reply would be appreciated, even if it is a statement of the project actually being dead, cause if it is, I would like to take up the mantle, if possible. Please let me know.

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:46:58 AM »
Hey! I'm not 100% certain because the people running this haven't been active for a while, but I think someone is still working on book 1. Maybe try shooting an email to Mr.Guy36 for more info?
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline faerykore

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 01:10:34 PM »
Hey- Since Scholastic is making the official audiobooks- if anyone is interested in starting this idea up again, we could focus on the chronicles and Megamorphs which I’m thinking Scholastic is not going to work on in a long time if ever. Not sure if anyone will read this post but I could throw around the idea on reddit too perhaps.