RAF Section > Introductions & Departures

Don't Freak Out . . .

(1/1)

guitarhero01234:
. . . But for a week or so, I may be a little limited on how active I'll be. While I was in NYC, my computer decided to be a dingus and the fan isn't working correctly. I'm gonna take it to a shop whenever I get a chance (Probably Monday), but until then, I'm only gonna have my phone, since I don't want to take the risk of baking my processor or some **** like that. I'll still come on, but I definitely won't be in chat because the mobile chat kinda blows :P And I'll still be posting of course, but probably not as much as I usually do, since I'll be writing as much music as I can, due to not having as much temptation to be distracted by the internet. Probably gonna do some cleaning around here, too :P

Cloak:
*smacks GH*

You had me thinking you were leaving for good, with that thread title. And it scared me, naturally.

Quaf:
Fight the system! Everybody freak out!

No but really, have fun in the real world while it lasts before the internet comes back and kidnaps you

guitarhero01234:
Ow! C'mon, Cloaky, if I can't even quit smoking (though I actually have cut back quite a bit),there's no way I can quit RAF. Only difference is, RAF won't kill me. At least, I don't think it will :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, I only got two and a half hours of sleep last night, and I think you know what happens when I get deprived of sleep. . . .

NothingFromSomething:

--- Quote from: gh on November 30, 2016, 02:18:49 AM ---Only difference is, RAF won't kill me. At least, I don't think it will :P
--- End quote ---

Or will it?  *Dramatic music notes*  Mwahahahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version