Author Topic: Don't Freak Out . . .  (Read 1566 times)

guitarhero01234

Don't Freak Out . . .
« on: November 29, 2016, 08:08:57 PM »
. . . But for a week or so, I may be a little limited on how active I'll be. While I was in NYC, my computer decided to be a dingus and the fan isn't working correctly. I'm gonna take it to a shop whenever I get a chance (Probably Monday), but until then, I'm only gonna have my phone, since I don't want to take the risk of baking my processor or some **** like that. I'll still come on, but I definitely won't be in chat because the mobile chat kinda blows :P And I'll still be posting of course, but probably not as much as I usually do, since I'll be writing as much music as I can, due to not having as much temptation to be distracted by the internet. Probably gonna do some cleaning around here, too :P

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Don't Freak Out . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 09:29:51 PM »
*smacks GH*

You had me thinking you were leaving for good, with that thread title. And it scared me, naturally.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 01:40:48 AM »
Fight the system! Everybody freak out!

No but really, have fun in the real world while it lasts before the internet comes back and kidnaps you
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

guitarhero01234

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 02:18:49 AM »
Ow! C'mon, Cloaky, if I can't even quit smoking (though I actually have cut back quite a bit),there's no way I can quit RAF. Only difference is, RAF won't kill me. At least, I don't think it will :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, I only got two and a half hours of sleep last night, and I think you know what happens when I get deprived of sleep. . . .

Offline NothingFromSomething

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 04:44:20 AM »
Only difference is, RAF won't kill me. At least, I don't think it will :P

Or will it?  *Dramatic music notes*  Mwahahahaha!

Person Of Interest re-watch.  Still stunning as ever.