Author Topic: Other nothlits  (Read 1718 times)

Offline wolfev

Other nothlits
« on: January 02, 2009, 11:57:36 AM »
So if anyone else was made a nothlit in the animorphs who do you think it would be and what would they be stuck as? I'd say Marco for some reason might have been stuck. And lets not count book 19.
[img width= height= alt=" border="0]https://vspace.vassar.edu/evwaldron/warriors/banner2.jpg[/img]

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: Other nothlits
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »
I'd think Cassie would have been. I mean, there was twice I can think of off the top of my head where she came within seconds of being one.

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure everyone came close to at least once being trapped in morph. Cassie is the only one that I think (aside from Tobias, and the later morphing Yeerks) that deliberately tried to be a nothlit.

Remember in #3 when there were all laughing at how close they were almost stuck as wolves and then nervously started looking at Tobias?

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
if I recall correctly, only marco looked at tobias... I'd say rachel. if she ever got captured, she'd definitely take being trapped in morph to revealing they were human...

Offline wolfev

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »
yea, or she would have gone out finding rather than be a controller. Not to say she was suicidal, just that the old saying is correct free or dead.
[img width= height= alt=" border="0]https://vspace.vassar.edu/evwaldron/warriors/banner2.jpg[/img]

Offline Arbron

• you are human, tobias...
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »
cassie could have been stuck as a skunk.. they all could have been stuck anytime

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »
yeah, remember 3?
they almost all became nothlits..

Offline Uza-chan

• Kiley can spot a liar from a mile away >:O
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 02:40:33 AM »
Number 3 totally scared me lol  :o

Though, if you think about it, and well, if Tobias is right. Then that so should've been impossible

Offline tta269

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 03:13:30 AM »
Since someone mention
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure everyone came close to at least once being trapped in morph. Cassie is the only one that I think (aside from Tobias, and the later morphing Yeerks) that deliberately tried to be a nothlit.

Remember in #3 when there were all laughing at how close they were almost stuck as wolves and then nervously started looking at Tobias?

Morphing Yeerks. What do you guys think about that? The book never reveal if they had the option of choosing intelligent species or just animals to become nothlits. I don't recall anything about their fates after the war in my translation of book 54.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 06:07:58 AM »
I thought the idea of morphing Yeerks was inevitable, once they had access to the morphing technology some of them were bound to see a way out of being parasites, and I always wished there had been more about the Yeerk nothlits still on Earth (if any) at the end of the war.  Did they have to leave the planet, too?  What if they'd morphed to human?  o__o

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash