Author Topic: School Day 2 - Now Complete  (Read 6410 times)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: School Day 2
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:16 AM »
Jeff and Jolene entered a gigantic room on the top floor that was home to the giant swimming pool, which was used mostly by the school’s award-winning swim team. The glistening lapping water cast dancing reflections off the walls and ceiling.

“I don’t think they came this way,” Jeff hesitantly said as he scanned the room with his eyes, seeing no sign of Ryan and Stephen.

“Hey Jeff,” Jolene said from behind him.

“Yeah,” Jeff asked without even turning to face her while he continued scanning the room. “Justin? Ryan?” he called out. The only answer was the echoes of his own voice bouncing around the room.

“If we get through all this,” Jolene went on, lightly biting her black-lipsticked lip.  “Would you maybe want to go to a movie or something? Like on a date?”

Jeff stopped his searching and turned to face a nervous Jolene. Despite the situation they were in, he found himself smiling. “I’d love to.”

Jolene reached up put one hand behind Jeff’s head as she moved her lips to meet his in a long embrace. Once they parted, before Jeff could do or say anything, she led him by the hand towards the sauna.

”Man, where are the ****in’ fountains in this place?” Justin complained as he and Adam walked down what seemed like the hundredth hall, trying to find a water fountain.

“Normally they have one in every other hall,” Adam explained. “But all my classes are in the other half of the school so I’m not familiar with this area.”

“This is bull****,” Justin mumbled. “That’s what this is.”

As they passed by the marked janitor’s room door, Adam stopped and backtracked to it. “There’s probably flashlights in here, and maybe even a map of the school”

“Good,” Justin continued to mumble as Adam turned the knob. A heavy weight fell against the opening door and once Adam opened it wide enough, the mangled blood-soaked body of their previous janitor fell out, half-decomposed with pieces of skin starting to slip off the bone.

“Holy ****!” Justin shouted as he jumped back and only waited a split second for Adam to join him, before running off down the hall, leaving the grisly display far behind them.

Located deep in the heart of the university was the office, which Judy March and Kerry Park were currently occupying. Judy slammed the phone down, angrily.

“The line’s down,” she sighed to her fellow teacher.

Kerry Park glanced out the window at the fading daylight outside, spotting street lights beginning to flicker on. “It’s just us that’s without power,” he stated. “Everything around us seems to be working fine.”

“But that doesn’t make any sense,” Judy stated. “And who was that voice that was on the speakers earlier? Not one of our teacher’s, that’s for sure.”

“Strange things are happening here,” Kerry obviously stated. “We need to get to the bottom of it before things get even more out of hand.”

Judy opened her mouth to say something else, but before she could get any words out, she was distracted by Allison and Roberta walking into the office and both groups were just as surprised, yet relieved, to see the other.

Justin and Adam returned to the Lab hallway at a quick run, with the plan of getting Andrew and getting the hell out of there. Adam skidded to a stop outside the clogged door to the lab they left Andrew in, and he and Justin looked at each other before quickly jumping forward to remove the cloths and towels from the door cracks.

“Just what the hell is going on here?” Adam asked as they threw the cloths down the hall behind themselves. He unlocked the door and threw it open, revealing Andrew’s dead body crumpled on the floor. Adam’s face moved into the position of a silent scream as a hand covered his mouth.

“****in’ Dillon, man,” Justin said. “Jeff was right,”

“I…I don’t believe it,” Adam stumbled over words as he gazed down at his brother’s dead body.

“Let’s get the hell out of here,” Justin stated as he dragged Adam by the back of his shirt until Adam gave in and turned and ran down the hall with Justin.

Lips met lips, hands moved against skin, as Jeff and Jolene furiously explored each other's bodies inside of the windowless sauna while they made out. Suddenly Jolene slowly pulled away, wiping large drops of sweat from her head.

"Are you finding it hot in here?" she asked.

Jeff wiped sweat from his head as well. Now that she mentioned it, he did. "The Sauna was off when we came in here," Jeff reminded her.

Jolene smiled seductively. "Must just be our excitement."

Jeff smiled back, but his eyes drifted past Jolene and saw steam rising from the sauna rocks in the corner. "This isn't right," Jeff stated as he pushed away from Jolene and got to his feet, straightening his cloths.

Jolene felt hurt by Jeff's sudden distance. "What did I do wrong?" she asked, on the verge of tears.

"Look at those rocks," Jeff nodded to the rocks in the corner as he made his way to the door. Jolene did and gasped. Jeff went to exit the sauna, but the door wouldn't open. "Something's wrong! The door won't open!" Jeff gasped. "Someone's locked us in here and turned the heat on!"

Jolene and Jeff continued to sweat profusely as the closed-off room heated up more and more. Jeff just kept wearing himself out by continuously ramming the door while Jolene began to panic.

"I need your help," Jeff said to Jolene, fighting to stay awake in the blistering heat and fighting to keep Jolene calm. "We need to ram this door together, at the same time."

Jolene nodded nervously, eyes wide. Jeff counted out loud, and on three they both charged at the door. The second before their shoulders touched it however, it swung open on its own and before the two students could stop themselves, they ran right off the edge and into the shivering cold water of the swimming pool.

By the time Jeff surfaced, Jolene had already come up for air and was making her way back to the edge of the pool. Jeff's eyes widened.

"Jolene! No!" he shouted as Jolene reached the edge and saw a gloved hand lower to help her up. As she turned to see what Jeff was shouting about, she instinctively took the hand. She swung her head back around instantly once the hand gripped her wrist and forcefully lifted her up out of the water. When she saw that it was Grim Reaper that held her high in the air, she let out a blood-curdling scream.

Jeff started swimming to the edge as quickly as possible, but had to stop when he witnessed Grim Reaper swing his scythe with his other hand and Jolene fall back into the pool. As the body sunk to the bottom of the pool, thick blood floated to the surface followed by some stringy insides that had fallen out.

"Dillon, you sick ****!" Jeff spat and made his way back to the middle of the swimming pool, away from Grim Reaper. Grim Reaper just stayed rooted to his spot, staring out at Jeff, who swam on the spot in the middle of the pool.

After a few long moments of nothing changing, Jeff felt his arms and legs getting tired of moving, and knew he had to somehow get out of the water. His eyes scanned around the edges of the pool, looking for the closest ladder out, that was furthers from the killer. Finding it, he took off swimming for it as quickly as he could, while Grim Reaper realized where he was headed and made a mad dash for it.

Grim Reaper reached the area just as Jeff jumped out of the pool. The scythe rammed down a second to late, just missing Jeff by mere inches, and Jeff ran with as much speed as he could muster, out of the pool room and down the flight of stairs.

Ryan and Steven made their way down the hall filled with tall lockers on either side, still having not found anyone else. Steven was constantly looking in all directions for the killer.

"What if he's already got all the others?" Steven asked, panic filling his voice. "What if we're the only ones left?"

"We'll know soon enough," Ryan admitted. "If we haven't found anyone else within the next ten minutes, I say we try to find a way out of..." he instantly trailed off as he saw Grim Reaper walk down the flight of stairs in front of them, holding his blood-splattered scythe. Grim Reaper turned his head and looked directly at them.

"Oh ****," Ryan whispered. Steven, who had been looking in every direction except in front, turned his head around to see what had Ryan scared, and his eyes widened at the site of the killer. "Go!" Ryan screamed repeatedly. "Go! Go! Go!"

Ryan and Steven turned back the way they had come from and sped down the locker hall. Ryan was forced to stop and bite his lip when he noticed Steven had stopped at a locker, and Grim Reaper was moving very quickly toward them.

"What are you doing!?" Ryan shouted at his friend.

"Getting a weapon," Steven answered as he quickly moved the combination lock on his locker.

"Forget about it! We have to run!" Ryan glanced past Steven again and saw Grim Reaper almost on him. "Hurry!" he screamed.

Steven got his locker opened and quickly reached in, removing his home-made bomb that he joked about earlier in the day. He ducked and jumped to the side just as the razor-sharp scythe blade dug into the cheap metal of the locker where he had been standing a second before.

"Chew on this, you bastard," Steven growled. He flipped the switch, arming the bomb and threw it at Grim Reaper. Not even waiting to see what happened, he rejoined Ryan and the two rushed away down the hall. A small explosion made them stop at the end of the hall and look back, half the way obscured by heavy smoke.

"Did I get him?" Steven asked, his face lighting up with joy.

"I...I think so..." Ryan stammered, a slight smile forming.

Grim Reaper walked very quickly out of the thick dissipating smoke, part of his suit now burnt and torn.

"Oh ****..." Steven swore as he and Ryan turned back around and picked up speed as they ran around a corner.

In the Office, the teachers Judy March and Kerry Park, along with Allison and Roberta, sat around in chairs and on the sofa. Judy had a romance novel opened in front of her, which she was reading, Kerry just sat in his chair, constantly fidgeting, Roberta kept glancing at Allison, concern on her face, while Allison kept her eyes dead set on the Office doors.

After several more moments of that silence, Kerry stood up with a yawn. "I'll be right back."

Allison whipped around sharply, her eyes narrowing. "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom," Kerry replied. "Or is that not alright with you?"

"Damn right that's not alright with me," Allison snapped. "Did you not listen to a word I said earlier?"

"Oh come on, Ms. Luk. That's just your imagination going into overdrive. I'll be fine, don't worry." Before Allison could continue to argue, Kerry Park patted her on the head and exited the Office.

"Nobody ever listens to me," Allison mumbled, turning back to stare at the door. "He'll be sorry..."

Offline Champion

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »
You're a very talented writer, are there any other stories that you wrote when you were in 9th?

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »
Oh, tons and tons. Grades 9, 10, and 11 were my main writing years. Now all I do really is the occasional screenplay and mostly just re-writing or updating my older stuff, or turning my screenplays into stories.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:36:52 PM by Slushie Man »

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 09:36:18 PM »
Ryan and Steven rushed into the bottom floor of the University's giant three-floored library. They stopped by the empty librarian's desk and glanced back, keeping their eyes on the entrance for several long moments.

"I think we lost him," Steven said.

"Yeah, me too," Ryan agreed. They kept staring at the entrance for another few moments, before Ryan turned to Steven. "So what now?"

Steven glanced around the room they were in. "You stay here and keep watch on the entrance. I'm going to search for something we can use as a weapon."

"In a library?" Ryan asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"There could be a fire extinguisher or something," Steven answered. "You never know. Just keep watch."

Ryan nodded and turned back to the entrance while Steven made his way down the nearest narrow aisle of books. After several long moments, Ryan looked into a nearby bin of recently-returned library books and pulled one out, scanning the text on the back and then flipping through the pages.

"I'm going to the second floor," Steven's voice faintly reached Ryan from the back of the room. Ryan acknowledged and then picked up a second book, flipping through that one, constantly checking the entrance.

Steven reached the top of the stairs and walked out onto the carpeted second floor of the library. There were fewer aisles of books on this floor and more of a nursery for a daycare of some kind. Steven glanced around at the walls painted in cartoon characters and areas of toy blocks and pop-up books.

Knowing that he wouldn't find anything more dangerous then a Buzz Lightyear action figure on the daycare level, Steven decided to just continue on up to the third floor without wasting any time on the current floor.

As he made his way to the next flight of stairs across the room, he tripped over the edge of a small plastic slide, and tumbled to his chest, landing hard and knocking the window out of him.

"Steven?" Ryan's voice faintly floated up to him.

"Yeah, I'm ok!" Steven called down to Ryan. "I just tripped. I'm going to the third floor."

Steven got back to his feet, but before he could take another step toward the next flight of stairs, he heard a squeaking noise and turned his head, seeing a door that led to a hallway was closing. Then he heard a very distinct footstep behind him.

Ryan picked up yet another book from the bin to glance through. He turned it over in his hands and saw it was the movie novelization for 'Halloween'. His eyes glanced back at the entrance, yet again seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

Steven turned, only to find himself face-to-face with Grim Reaper. Before he could move out of the way, Grim Reaper dug the scythe into Steven a sickening thwack. Steven's eyes widened as his body straightened. He looked down at the blade coming from his chest as blood trickled from his mouth. Grim Reaper removed the blade with a hard tug and Steven's body fell to the floor.

Raising the scythe and swinging it down, Grim Reaper decapitated Steven, the head rolling across the floor and coming to rest right next to the little plastic slide.

Ryan laid the Halloween book back in the bin and stared back toward where the stairs were located.

"Any luck?" he called to Steven. No answer. Assuming he must just be too far away, Ryan took one last glance at the entrance, satisfied that if Grim reaper hadn't come through yet then he wasn't going to, and walked to the back of the room where the stairs were.

"Hey Steven!" Ryan called as he walked around the corner to face the stairs. The only answer he got was something heavy thudding against the bookshelf behind him. "What? You're throwing stuff at me now?"

Thinking it was something Steven had found to fight with, and Steven being his immature self had just thrown it down at Ryan instead of bringing it with him, Ryan turned and bent down to the floor to pick the circular object up.

"What the hell kind of weapon is this?" Ryan called up the stairs as he picked the 'ball' up and turned it over. Steven's dead face, mouth still opened in horror, stared up at Ryan. He screamed as he instantly dropped his friend's dead and whipped around to see Grim Reaper making his way down the stairs.

Without even thinking, Ryan started quickly removing books from the nearby shelves and threw them at Grim Reaper, hoping to slow him down. The killer stumbled and had to take a moment to catch his balance when one thick hardcover book slammed right into his face.

Ryan took that opportunity to turn and run as fast as his already-tired legs could carry him out of the library.

Judy March folded the page she was on in her romance novel and closed it, getting to her feet and looking at her watch.

"Hmm. Kerry sure has been gone a long time..." she said more to herself then anything. "Maybe he's found some others."

Allison got to her feet as well. "Please Mrs. March, don't go out there," Allison pleaded.

"Oh, I'm sure everything is fine," the Dean assured Allison. "But I should probably go find him. If he has found more people, he may need help if they're running around like hooligans."

Allison stepped in front of Judy. "Mr. Park is already dead."

Judy placed her old hands on Allison's shoulders gently and moved her out of the way. "My dear, please don't start a panic. Everything is fine. I'll be back shortly with Mr. Park, as well as any other people he may have found."

Allison opened her mouth to protest some more, but decided to close it. If she wasn't going to be listened to, then she may as well save her breath for those that might actually listen. She folded her arms and sat back in her seat, allowing the Dean of the University to go out into the halls of the school – allowing her to go to her death.

Judy walked through the hallways, following the path she assumed Kerry would have taken to the nearest bathroom. Even though she doubted very much that he was still in the bathroom, she had to remove that possibility before she started searching the rest of the school.

As she walked down the dark and lonely halls, she had to admit that while she didn't show it, that girl's frightened ramblings had hit a nerve in her and she'd be lying if she said it didn't make her just a tad bit more cautious then she would normally have been.

Once she reached the bathroom, she knocked lightly on the door, calling out Kerry's name. Upon receiving now answer, she slowly opened the door and called out his name once again, after sticking her head in the room.

Damn that girl, she silently thought to herself, realizing just how paranoid Allison had gotten her. Taking a deep breath, Judy stepped into the bathroom, allowing the door to close slowly behind her.

"Kerry?" she called out one more time, once again receiving no answer.

Judy walked the few steps to the line of stalls and started pushing open the doors, one-by-one, revealing nothing out of the ordinary in them. If only she had looked at the sink counter behind her, she would have noticed a long, thick, smear of blood on it.

When she reached the last stall and pushed on it, it remained tightly closed – locked. "Oh, sorry," she quickly apologized. "I didn't think you were still in here, Kerry." Without even waiting for an answer, she turned to leave, but stopped instantly and let out a quiet gasp as her eyes immediately fell on the smear of blood on the counter under the mirror.

"Kerry?" she called out again, much more nervous this time, as she slowly turned back to the stall. "Are you ok?" She tried to push the door opened again, but indeed, it was locked from the inside.

Knowing she wasn't going to like what she saw, Judy stepped into the adjacent stall and carefully stepped up onto the toilet bowl, her foot almost slipping into the water. Once she steadied herself, she rose to her full height and stood up on her toes so she could take a peek over into the next stall.

She let out an ear-shattering scream as she saw Kerry Park seated on the toilet, his body limp, and a thick hunting knife jammed into his neck, allowing blood to flow down his shirt.

Constantly screaming and allowing panic to set in, Judy quickly jumped down from the toilet and ran out of the bathroom and back into the hall, where she ran right into the soft chest of another person.

"He's dead!" Judy cried, allowing the tears to flow. "He's actually dead!"

"I know," a muffled raspy voice said down to her.

Judy March instantly paused and her eyes widened as she realized who she had ran into. Grim Reaper shoved her into the wall hard, and before she could regain her composure, he swung the scythe blade into her, over and over, each swing weakening her life more and more, and squirting out red more and more.

With the last swing, he had to tug the scythe out of her body forcefully, as it had gotten stuck into some bone.

Jeff quickly ran down a flight of stairs and turned the corner to run down one of the many dark empty halls. When he neared an intersection in the hallway, another figure slammed right into him, sending him sprawling backward.

Instinctively, Jeff let out a scream and instantly jumped back to his feet to run off down the hall the way he had just come from. He only stopped and turned back after he heard "Wait! It's just me!"

Jeff saw Ryan sprawled out on the floor, his eyes also wide with fear. Jeff ran back to him and helped him to his feet.

"Steven! He...He...he killed Steven!" Ryan exclaimed in disbelief.

"Jolene is also dead," Jeff grimly informed his friend. "From now on, we stay together, no matter what."

Ryan quickly nodded his head, eager to agree to such a thing. While the two of them brought each other up to speed on what happened to them since they saw each other last, they made their way through the University's dark corridors.

After roughly twenty minutes of that, they approach an area that split off into a couple of bathrooms.

"With all this running around and trying to stay alive, I never really noticed how much I needed to use the bathroom," Ryan stated as he eyes the approaching Men's Room.

"Be quick," Jeff warned. "I'll stand guard out here." They knocked their knuckles together and Ryan disappeared inside the bathroom while Jeff kept looking from one end of the hall to the other, listening intently for any footsteps.

Suddenly Ryan lets out a scream from inside the bathroom and Jeff quickly runs in, ready to save Ryan, no matter what it took. However, when he got into the bathroom, he saw that Ryan was fine...but the others weren't: Mrs. March's body was slumped in the corner between the sink counter and the wall, and there was a large blood smear on the counter.

"Let's get out of here," Jeff grabbed Ryan by the shoulders and started to lead him away. They stopped though, when they heard the creaking of a stall door open. Jeff and Ryan looked at each other and then looked back behind them to see Mr. Park's lifeless body fly out of the stall, followed by Grim Reaper walking out.

Grim Reaper slowly turned his head and stared directly at the two boys. In his hand was the toilet seat, but its edges were razor sharp from being sharpened by the scythe.

"Oh ****," Jeff whispered.

Without any kind of warning, the killer threw that toilet seat like it was a Frisbee, and Ryan had to quickly duck to avoid getting his head sliced off. It stuck deep into the wall above Ryan's ducked head and the two boys turned and ran out of the death-filled bathroom.

Back in the office, Roberta was still seated on the comfy sofa, but Allison had taken to pacing back and forth across the room.

"Will you sit down and stop worrying?" Roberta asked. "They're teachers – they know what they're doing."

"The teachers were some of the first to go last time," Allison said without even looking at Roberta or stopping her pacing.

"Well you wearing out the carpet like that isn't going to help anyone," Roberta stated.

Allison stopped and turned to look at Roberta. "You're right," she admitted. "We should go out there and find them ourselves. I've been through this before, and as much as I'd hate to admit it, I'm the best chance you guys have at surviving this."

Roberta got to her feet and joined Allison. "I'm scared as **** right now, but if we stick together, we should be fine. Are you ready for this?" Allison hesitated, but ended up nodding her head. They turned to leave, but found Grim Reaper standing in the doorway, holding the sharpened toilet seat.

"Run!" Allison screamed as she turned to run out the side entrance of the Office. Before Roberta could join her however, Grim Reaper threw the toilet seat like a Frisbee and it cut right through Roberta's midsection and stuck into the thick desk behind her.

Allison stopped and turned back to see if Roberta was with her, and gasped in horror as she saw Roberta's body from the waist up tumble to the floor. The legs remained standing for a few more seconds before they also followed.

Turning back around while trying not to throw up, Allison began running again, but Grim Reaper ran after her and easily caught up. He grabbed her hair and tugged back tightly on it, putting his arm around Allison's neck in a headlock.

Tears flowed freely down Allison's face, as she knew her end was now just seconds away.

"Don't worry," Grim Reaper said in his muffled raspy voice as he raised his scythe. "It'll all be over soon..."

When the scythe reached the pinnacle of its height, Allison swing her foot back and kicked the killer as hard as she could in a very private area. Gasping in pain and falling to his knees, the killer dropped his weapon to the floor and let go of Allison.

Allison turned around and swung her foot right into Grim reaper's head, knocking him onto his back with a loud grunt. She ran past him, out into the hall, turning a few corners, passing by the Cafeteria, changing hallways, running around another corner, and then down another hall.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »
Justin and Adam sat uncomfortably at a table in the middle of that giant Cafeteria, the only entrance into the room in plain view in front of them. The were in the middle of a friendly game of poker, which they started to relieve some of the nerve-killing tension, but at the same time both were quick to constantly be checking the entrance to make sure Grim Reaper didn't show up.

After winning for what seemed like the dozenth time, Adam got to his feet. "You want anything?" he asked Justin. "I'm starting to feel a bit hungry."  When Justin declined, Adam made his way over behind one of the stations, knowing where all the supplies were from his many times working behind that counter, and started making himself a couple hamburgers.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" He asked again. "They can't be warmed, but they're better then starving."

Justin glanced at the door, then back at Adam, hearing his stomach growl. "Yeah, actually," Justin gave in. "Better make me a couple too."

After a few moments of Justin having to hear his stomach growl some more, Adam returned to the table with a tray of four cold hamburgers and the two of them started pigging out on the burgers.

Around the time that Justin finished both of his and Adam was nearing the end of his second, they could hear the fwmp sound of an electric stove being turned on. Adam place the rest of his last burger down and he and Justin exchanged worried glances.

"Have you looked at the entrance lately?" Adam asked, unable to keep the fear from trembling in his voice.

Justin shook his head. "I was busy eating. You?" he asked back, hardly above a whisper. Adam shook his head in reply. They both immediately started looking around the room at the various food stations, but they appeared to be alone with the shadows and echoes of the giant room.

"I don't think we're alone..." Adam whispered.

"What are you..." Justin started to ask as Adam got to his feet, but Adam shushed him quiet and held up a finger.

Adam tried to listen to see which direction the feint noise of the electric stove was coming from, and then slowly moved toward that station. Once he reached it, and was sure that was where the noise was coming from, Adam ran behind the counter and saw an electric stove lit up.

"I found it!" he called back to Justin, but before Justin could reply, a gloved hand forcefully shoved Adam's face down onto the stove, while the other gloved hand turned the power up to full, the small flame flaring up instantly into Adam's face. As Adam's screams raised in pitched and became inaudible, the gloved hands kept his face rooted to the stove firmly.

Justin jumped to his feet, knocking his chair to the floor, and ran out the room without hesitation.

Grim reaper removed his hands and Adam's head instantly shot up away from the flame. He no longer had any of his red hair, and his entire face and head was covered in deep black burn marks and gooey peeling skin.

Adam continued to whimper as he stumbled around the food station, feeling for his way out, as his eyes had been burned out of his skull. Grim Reaper stepped up behind Adam once more, this time raising his scythe and slashing it down. Adam started to fall forward at the last second however, and so instead of digging into his head like planned, the scythe only sliced the back of his head off, which allowed for his brain to slide out of the back and flop to the floor in a pool of blood.

Grim Reaper stepped on the brain, squishing it beneath his boot as he wiped the blood off his scythe with his glove and made his way out of the room in pursuit of Justin.

Ryan and Jeff rushed down a flight of stairs, Jeff having to slow down as Ryan was running low on breath and had to slow to a quick walk.

"We have to keep running," Jeff urged his friend.

"I don't think he's after us anymore," Ryan huffed as he stopped and bent low, catching his breath.

"Think again!" Jeff shouted.

Moaning, Ryan looked back the way they had come, and saw the outline of a figure rushing down the dark stairs behind them. "Oh come on!" Ryan shouted as he stood back up and joined Jeff in running away again.

They only got a few feet however, when the outline of another figure started to emerge form the darkness in front of them.

"There's two of them!" Ryan panicked. "We're trapped!" he looked at the figure approaching from in front of them, and then back at the figure coming up behind.

"Wait!" Jeff shouted. "No there's not! Look!" As the shapes got nearer, Ryan was able to see what Jeff had seen – one of the figures was really Allison, the other Justin.

"Run!" Justin shouted as he neared them. "The killer is right behind me!"

"We need to get out of here and fast," Allison suggested as she reached the others.

"I like her," Justin stated. "She has good ideas."

"I know where we can go," Jeff said. "Come on."

Much to Justin's dismay, the group entered the Cafeteria shortly after having re-grouped. When he voiced his concern, Jeff made him feel a tad bit better by suggesting that since Grim Reaper just left that area, than he probably wouldn't check back there for them anytime soon as long as they keep quiet.

"His body is over there," Justin pointed across the room, voice quivering with sadness after telling the others about what happened to Adam.

"Nobody go over there," Jeff commanded. "None of us needs to see that."

"We need to figure out what our game plan is going to be," Allison said matter-of-factly. "Are we going to hunt this ****er down and take him out for good, or are we going to try to find a way out of this school?"

Before anyone could voice their opinions, the sound of approaching footsteps drifted into the room from the empty corridor outside and everyone hushed up and held their breaths, eyes glancing back and forth from one another, to the doorway. Each one of them prepared themselves to run at any second.

Richard Ago, Jeff’s classmate from Gym, suddenly ran into the room, sweat dripping profusely form his head, eyes wild in terror. "The killer's back there!" he cried out. "He's coming this way!"

"How do we know you're not the killer?" Justin shouted at him, backing away a few steps. "Where have you been all this time?

"Shhh!" Jeff snapped and they all quieted, except for Richard's heavy breathing, and they could hear slow and deliberate footsteps slowly come nearer and nearer to the Cafeteria entrance, only to pass right by and go further and further down the hall, away from them. Once they could no longer hear the footsteps, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Justin raises a good point," Ryan said, continuing the previous conversation. "Where the hell have you been for the past few hours?"

Everyone, including Jeff and Allison, waited for Richard's reply. When he finally caught all his breath back, Richard explained, "I got stuck in this school and spent some time looking for others, until I started thinking that I was alone. That is, until I started finding dead bodies. I knew I had to get out of here, and while searching for a way out, I came across this psycho in a grim reaper costume that attacked me – he came right up out of the boiler room and chased me here, which brings you guys up to speed."

"This is better anyway," Jeff informed him. "As long as we stick in a group, we should be safe, and the bigger the group, the better."

"So just what the **** is going on here?" Richard asked.

While Jeff, Justin, and Ryan took turns explaining the events of that day, Allison left the group in search of some food. She made her way around on of the counters on the opposite end of the Cafeteria from where Adam's body laid, and rifled through the cupboards.

Upon finding anything other then spices, Allison located a tall pot still sitting on a nearby stove and went over to look to see what had been cooking inside before the horrible events of that day started happening.

When Richard was only part-way through being brought up to speed, they all heard Allison's loud ear-shattering scream and immediately jumped to their feet, and ran over to the food counter that she was stepping away from, a hand over her mouth.

"What is it?" Jeff asked, trying to keep the panic out of his voice, but the only answer he got was Allison's trembling finger pointing at the pot as she backed away. Jeff went over to it and lifted the top, looking down at Steven's severed head floating in thick stew.

Jeff dropped the lid to the floor with a clang and quickly moved away from the area, trying not to throw up. The others, now also curious, took turns looking in and leaving the area with similar reactions.

"This guy ain't human!" Richard cried out upon looking into the pot and almost tripping in his own feet to scramble away from it.

"Yes, he is," Jeff said sternly after wiping some excess vomit from the sides of his mouth. "And because he's human, he can be killed." Jeff made to his way to another food station, walked behind the counter, and started removing various knifes from a knife block. He counted them out and then returned to the others, handing each person a knife.

"If we stick together and work as a team with these, there is no way Dillon can beat us." With everyone feeling slightly more confident and safe now that they all held weapons, Jeff led them out of the Cafeteria. "Now let's go find this ****er."

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »
While the group of Jeff, Allison, Ryan, Justin, and Richard made their way down one of the many empty, dark, shadow-filled halls, Jeff tugged lightly on Allison's shirt and he and Allison slowed their walking a bit so they moved to the back of the group, and lagged behind slightly.

"Allison, what ever happened to us?" Jeff asked her once they were far enough behind that the others wouldn't pay attention, but still close enough to help if Grim Reaper showed up. "We were so close for so long. We were great together."

"Now's not really the time for this, Jeff," Allison said, trying to shrug him off.

"Why not?" Jeff continued with a slight whine. "I figure if we're going to die, I want to know a few things."

"Fine!" Allison said slightly louder then she meant to. "I needed a bit of space, ok? You didn't expect us to get married or something, did you?

"No," Jeff argued back. "We could have at least stayed better friends then we did."

"Ok, you want the truth? Fine. It was just the long distance," Allison confessed. "I can't do long distance relationships. When I'm in a relationship, I need to have the person there with me."

"But you ended up moving here after we broke up anyway," Jeff reminded her.

"Yeah, because I wanted to get back together with you and try to make things work. I missed you."

"Oh," Jeff looked sadly at the floor. "You never told me that."

"No," Allison continued. "I was going to, but by the time I got here, you were already dating Roberta. Then when me and her became best friends, and once you two broke up, I couldn't go behind her back and go back out with you again. We had become so close, I didn't want to hurt her like that."

The two remained silent for a minute, until Jeff noticed how far ahead the rest of the group had gotten. "Come on, we better catch up."

Dropping the conversation, Jeff and Allison sped their walking up so they could catch up with the others. They all made their way down the long corridor in near-silence.

The group reached an intersection of corridors, and they suddenly all gasped and jumped back when they saw Grim Reaper standing just around one of the corners. He walked out in front of them, blocking their path.

"This ****er is mine!" Ryan jumped forward and took a stab at the killer before Grim Reaper could even react. The small knife blade dug deep into Grim reaper's arm and a muffled cry escaped from under the hood while he took a few steps back. "Take that you ****!"

"Let's finish him!" Justin shouted and ran toward Grim Reaper, brandishing his own much-larger knife.

Just as Justin reached Grim Reaper, the killer painfully removed Ryan's knife from his arm and with one fluid movement, slashed it forward, slitting Justin's neck wide open, blood quickly seeping from the gash and making Justin gargle for breath as his body just tumbled to the floor.

"Now!" Jeff shouted. "Everyone together!" They others all leaped forward with their knives, but Grim Reaper swung his scythe out in front of him and made sure the blade connected with all the knifes, with enough force to knock them all out of his attackers' hands. Then without even pausing, he turned the blade around and swung it sideways, digging it deep into Allison's side.

Allison let out a long, blood-curdling high-pitch scream as Grim Reaper removed the scythe and drop after drop of blood started to quickly land on the floor.

"Allison!" Jeff screamed as he watched his ex-girlfriend fall to the floor on her knees.

Grim Reaper reared the scythe back and swung it toward Allison again, however, she fell backwards onto her back at the last second, the scythe blade just missing her by a hair.

With a warcry, Jeff ran with as much strength as he could muster, right into Grim Reaper, knocking them both to the floor. On the way down, Grim Reaper knocked his head hard against the wall, and once down, never moved. Jeff however, was quick to get to his feet.

"Richard, help me with her," Jeff pleaded desperately as he and Richard grabbed Allison's arms and helped her to her feet.

"I just want to go to Lollipop Land..." Allison giggled weakly as Jeff and Richard held her tight and rushed down the hall. Jeff kept his hand pressed tightly against Allison's wound.

Ryan ran quickly behind them, glancing back to see Grim Reaper still unconscious on the floor behind them.

Even though they moved slower while having to carry Allison, and it took them much longer then it normally would have, they reached the doors leading into the gigantic gym.

"Why are all the frogs eating ice cream?" Allison asked once they entered the room. Jeff and Richard exchanged worried glances.

"Let's get her over to the benches," Jeff suggested. Ryan ran on ahead of them to shove everything off of the nearest bench, so Jeff and Richard could lay Allison down.

Jeff grabbed a nearby jersey and balled it up, holding it tightly against Allison's wound as he sat next to her. He looked down at her closed eyes and gently stroked her sweat-filled hair.

"That pop is flat," Allison quietly mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"I'll be right back," Ryan said. Jeff nodded his head without even looking up from Allison, and Ryan rushed off across the gym, soon entering the Gym Professor's messy office.

He shoved boxes of junk off of the main desk, and tore hangers of sweaty clothes from the walls, searching franticly for a First-Aid kit. After rummaging through half the junk and garbage littering the room, Ryan stopped to collect his thoughts. His eyes scanned the room as calmly as he was willing to allow, thinking to himself as to where the kit could be.

His eyes fell upon a stack of messy binders on the desk that seemed to be elevated a bit further off the desk then they should have been. Ryan rushed over to them, swiped them off of the desk, and saw the dust-covered First-Aid kit sitting there. Snatching it up, he returned back to where Richard and Jeff sat, next to the passed-out Allison.

"Good idea, Ryan," Jeff said quietly as Ryan opened the kit and rummaged through it for what they needed. He took out a roll of bandages and some clips and closed the kit back up again.

Jeff lifted Allison's shirt up enough to reveal the gory wound, and he and Ryan wrapped the bandages around it, until the entire roll was used, and then Ryan put the clips on to secure the bandage in place. Allison slept through the entire thing, having passed out long ago from the unbearable pain.

Jeff stood up, standing next to Ryan. "Richard, I need you to stay here and look after Allison," Jeff said.

"What are you planning?" Richard asked.

"I'm hoping he's still unconscious. Me and Ryan are going to go back there and finish the job."

"Jeff," Richard called out as Jeff and Ryan turned to leave. Jeff turned back to him. "I'm...um...sorry for being such a prick to you before."

Jeff smiled, and then he and Ryan were out the door.

Jeff and Ryan reached the area they had left the killer at earlier, but his body was gone.

"****," Ryan swore in a whisper. "He's gone. I thought we really had him that time."

"Yeah, he's good at that," Jeff said grimly. "Come on, we have to find him before he finds the others."

They picked a different path of the intersection and ran down that corridor. It wasn't too long until they passed by a small amount of thin stairs leading to a door slightly below the current ground level. Jeff stopped by it, so Ryan backtracked.

"What's up?" Ryan asked.

"The Furnace room," Jeff pointed at the stairs leading down to the door.

"So?"

"Richard said he saw Dillon come up from there," Jeff explained. "Maybe that's where his base of operations is or something."

"Think we should check it out?" Ryan asked. Jeff nodded and the two boys cautiously moved down to the door, opening it up, and heading down more stairs. The rounded a corner at the bottom of the stairs and found the room lit by the dim glow of a few candles.

The candles were kept on a metal work table in the centre of the room, and splayed across it, also lit up by the candles, was the dead body of the Artistic Design professor, her entire body etched deeply with bloody satanic carvings. Jeff and Ryan both gasp out loud, quite in shock.

"Dillon is so much more ****ed up then even I thought," Jeff said, unable to take his eyes away from the horror.

"Unless maybe it's not Dillon," Ryan suggested.

Richard looked down at Allison, who was still peacefully sleeping on the bench in the gym. The sound of metal clanging against metal could briefly be heard before all was silent again. Richard paid no attention to it as he kept looking at Allison, who stirred awake at the noise.

"What was that?" she asked in a weak voice.

"Nothing," Richard replied in an almost stern voice. "It was nothing. Go back to sleep."

"Where's Jeff?" Allison asked, using what little strength she had left to painfully sit up and look around. "And Ryan?"

"They're gone," Richard replied in the same tone. "It's just you and me."

Allison looked at Richard, fear returning to her face as realization started dawning on her. However, all that realization suddenly left again, as blood splattered her face and an upside down scythe blade stuck out the front of Richard's neck.

Grim Reaper, on a landing above them, lifted his weapon, raising Richard's impaled body up into the air, before gravity took over. The weight of Richard's body tugged him down and his neck and face sliced right in half, spraying blood and brain mater to the floor just seconds before the body fell into the mess.

Allison somehow found the strength to scream and jump to her feet when Grim reaper leaped over the edge of the landing and landed perfectly on his feet in a crouch right next to her.

As Grim Reaper stood to his full height, Allison ran as fast as her injured body would allow her, and quickly made her way painfully out of the gym and into the hallways again.

While Jeff and Ryan was still mesmerized by the horrific scene in front of them in the Furnace room, Allison's scream brought them back to their sense.

"Oh no, Allison!" Jeff shouted, and the two boys turned and ran back up the stairs. When they emerged up into the hallway, they heard Allison scream again and turned, seeing her already past them down the hall.

"Allison!" Jeff called out and she instantly stopped and an back to them, holding her hands tightly against her blood-soaked side. The second she reached them, her and Jeff tightly embraced.

"I thought you were dead!" Allison exclaimed. "When Richard said..."

"Never mind that now," Jeff said, kissing her on the lips. "We're fine and you're fine."

"And I'd like to keep it that way," Ryan suggested. "Let's get back downstairs. I don't think he'll think to look for us in his own hideout, and he can't be much further behind Allison."

The three of them rushed back down the stairs into the Furnace room, slamming the door behind them and locking it. If they hadn't been so occupied on getting back down there however, they would have noticed Grim Reaper was approaching and saw exactly where they went.

Inside the Furnace room, Allison fought to keep her gag reflex in check as the horrible sight came into view.

"Where's Richard?" Jeff asked, already knowing the answer.

"He...he's dead..." Allison answered, not taking her eyes off her Satanic-carved professor.

The sound of wood splintering destroyed any further conversation and all three of them whipped their heads around to see the blade of the scythe cracking through the wooden door.

Everyone backed up together as the blade retracted and three hard kicks sent the entire middle of the door into flying splinters and Grim reaper ducked through and entered the room, blocking their only means of escape. As he walked down the stairs, one step at a time, he pulled his hood back to reveal that it is indeed Dillon underneath, although now obviously older then the last time around.

"This time I win," Dillon growled as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Without warning, Jeff charged forward with a shout and rammed into Dillon, punching him in the gut and sending both of them toppling back onto the stairs.

Dillon shoved Jeff off of himself and punched him in the face, knocking him back several feet. Dillon got to his feet and punched Jeff a second time, sending him flying back against the hot furnace. Jeff screamed as his hands burned and he quickly shoved himself off the boiling metal, falling back to the concrete floor.

Dillon swung his scythe up, severing several pipes that lined the ceiling, raining water down on everyone in the small room. As each rapid drop hit the furnace, they made a constant sizzling noise.

"I must admit, Allison," Dillon said with a gruff growl as he walked closer to her and Ryan. "When we went to school together, I always had a bit of a crush on you. But here now that you're all soaking wet, I have to say, you are just plain desirable. It's too bad I'm going to kill you."

From the floor, Jeff reached over and pulled tightly on Dillon's feet, tripping him and bringing him to the floor, his scythe falling from his grasp. Dillon let out a furious roar and Ryan quickly reached up and snapped off some loose piping, instantly ramming it down. Dillon rolled out of the way, dodging the pipe attack.

Dillon returned to his feet, picking his weapon back up. "You missed," he snarled. Suddenly Dillon flew forward and slammed face-first into the wall. Jeff stood behind him.

"Didn't dodge that, you bastard," Jeff said as he spit some water from his mouth.

Dillon whipped around and his grip on his scythe tightened in anger. "You'll pay for that, maggot." He ran at Jeff and swung his scythe with as much force as he could at Jeff's head, but Jeff ducked and Dillon only managed to bust more pipes open.

Dillon did a half-turn kick and send Jeff flying back into Ryan, knocking both of them down with painful grunts. Dillon's eyes scanned the room. "Now where's that ****?"

"Right here, ****." Dillon whipped around just in time to get a thick piece of broken pipe rammed right through his chest with such force that it dug into the wall behind him, pinning him to the wall. Allison stood triumphantly before him, clutching her side. Blood trickled from Dillon's mouth and dripped to the floor, meeting with the blood pouring from the pipe wound. His body slumped forward.

Jeff walked over and removed the pipe from the wall and Dillon's lifeless body fell to the floor in a heap.

"Is it over?" Ryan asked as he joined Jeff and Allison. "Is he dead?"

All of a sudden, Dillon's body jumped up with a horrid scream and he raised his scythe. With a shout, Jeff rammed the pipe right back into him, pinning him to the wall again. Dillon gurgled up some blood and then dropped his scythe, slumping forward once more.

"Now he is," Jeff said, putting his arm around Allison. "It's finally over."

"Jeff?" Allison asked. "Promise me you won't write any more stories about him this time."

"I'm with her, man," Ryan agreed. "I don't think I could go through all this again."

Jeff chuckled, but stopped when a loud echoing bang reached their ears. They all looked at each other and rushed up the stairs, emerging out into the dark corridor. They heard a sound that seemed like dozens of rushing boots.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked. "What's that noise?"

"I'm...I'm not sure..." Jeff admitted.

Suddenly a dozen armed S.W.A.T. members rushed down the corridor in full-on riot gear, all shouting at the students to get on the floor. The instantly applied and the S.W.A.T. team surrounded them.

"Just what the **** is going on here?" The leader of the team shouted his question. "We've had people calling with reports of seeing a costumed person killing people through the windows, and the school was boarded up tighter then my daddy's smoke shack after we busted him."

"There's two bodies in the Furnace room," Jeff pointed from his spot on the floor. "The male was the killer. We got him, sir."

The leader ****ed his head in the direction of the Furnace room and gave a hand signal. He rushed toward it, followed by half his team while the other half stayed behind to keep watch over the three suspects.

A couple of hours later, after the school had been cut off from the public and the dark parking lot was lit up by all the lights from ambulances and police cars, Jeff and Ryan sat on the back of an ambulance. Inside it, Allison slept soundlessly on a stretcher.

"I'm so glad all the questioning is finally over," Ryan exclaimed, watching as the police brought yet another bodybag out of the school and loaded it up into one of the ambulances already filled with bodybags. "I can't believe they actually thought we were behind it all."

"It's just procedure," Jeff said, remembering the last time, never taking his eyes away from the entrance of the school.

"Well I'm exhausted," Ryan exclaimed. "I just want to go home."

Another bodybag is wheeled out of the University, and as it passed near the ambulance with he two boys, a police stopped the cart to unzip the bag and look at the body – Dillon's body. He said something to the medic wheeling the body away, and the medic continued bringing the body to the corpse ambulance.

Jeff let out a huge sigh after finally having seen Dillon's body this time. "It really is over," he said, feeling more relieved then he had felt since he was 13 years old, before his life was turned upside down.

A paramedic walked around to the back of the ambulance. "I've got to close this up. It's time to bring your friend to the hospital."

"Is she going to be ok?" Jeff asked.

"She'll be fine," the medic smiled. "We patched her up well enough here, but I do need to get her to the hospital."

Jeff and Ryan jumped off the back of the ambulance so the driver could close it up and drive off. The two boys started walking away from the area, down the sidewalk.

The ambulance carrying all the dead bodies to the morgue turned off down a dark alley, off of the main road.

"What are you doing?" the medic in the passenger seat asked.

"It's a shortcut to the morgue," the driver informed him. "It gets us past all the red lights and late-night traffic."

Suddenly they heard the sound of something ripping. "What the hell is that?" the driver asked.

The paramedic turned in his seat to look, and saw the tip of a scythe blade ripping open one of the body bags.

"What the hell..." The paramedic unbuckled his seat and rushed into the back. "We have a life one!" he shouted. The second he reached the bodybag however, Dillon sat upright and swung his scythe right into the paramedic's face and out the back of his head, spraying the inside of the ambulance in blood.

Dillon got to his feet and, with a sickening noise, removed his scythe from the dead medic. He walked to the front of the ambulance and just as the driver turned to see him, Dillon swung the scythe into the side of him. The driver let out a scream as Dillon removed the scythe and sliced it into him again and again, using his other hand to keep the steering wheel straight.

He dropped the scythe to the floor and used his hand to reach past the driver and open the door, shoving the dead body out of it and into the dark alley. Dillon climbed into the blood-soaked driver's seat and slammed the door closed, turning the ambulance out of the alley and back onto the main road, disappearing into the heavy city traffic.

The End

If someone has the ability to, can you move this, and the first School Day, and RAF: Kill All Zombies, to the general fanfic section so they're no longer in the Animorphs fanfic section?

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: School Day 2 - Now Complete
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 07:55:46 PM »
Praise for School Day 2 from other sites:

"Looking for a sequel that surpasses the original? This one should be considered. The plot, like most horror movies, is basically a rehash of the first installment. But SCHOOL DAY 2 takes it up a notch with various cool deaths, including two scenes in a swimming pool and library. Another nice factor that deserves to be mentioned is the high body count. I’m definitely interested in seeing how this series develops. 2.5/5" - Screamer009 of Horror Fanfiction Archive

"Some very ingenious ways to kill have popped up, including a deadly toilet seat. Jeff and Allison find themselves back in the clutches of the scyther himself, the imfamous Dillon! Excellent bodycount, a suspenseful chase in a new school setting, though ending sets up for sequel (not necessarily a bad thing) This is a great story for those of us looking for a good old fashioned bloodbath! 2.5 skulls out of 5 for this continuing adventure of the Grim Reaper." - JH of Horror Fanfiction Archive

"A good script but definitely not as chilling and scary as the original. There were some good death scenes and a large body count made up for the storyline it lacked. 4.5 out of 10." - TB of Horror Fanfiction Archive

"The Grim Reaper is back! And as with most sequels it is basically a rehash of the original. With reasons for the murders given before the killer need not worry about motive and neither should you. Just sit back and read as an older Jeff and Allison are once again hunted down after Jeff writes a sequel to his original horror story. The kills are a lot better with some quite fun ones thrown into the mix and the tension is higher than before. Still, it seems lacking in some respects and is too like the original to go up a grade. But as 3 Hooks ou of 5, it is still excellent and the cliffhanger ending leaves you waiting for the inevitable School Day 3." - Scarecrow Cenobite of The Hellbound Web

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 05:04:28 AM »
1. just how does dillon survive all that?
2. IS there gonna be a school day 3?

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »
1. It's a horror story. How does Jason survive all he does, before he finally dies in Part 4 and returns as a zombie in Part 6? How does Michael survive all he does?

2. Indeed there will be.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 01:40:37 PM by Desperado Newfie »

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
1. Jason has super regeneration.
And nice Halloween remake(it is a Halloween remake right?)
as for back round music i found House of 1000 Corpses-Rob Zombie
scared the **** out of my when i red this
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:05:31 PM by demos666 »
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
1. Jason has super regeneration.

ONLY in Part 6 onwards. In Parts 2, 3, and 4 he was just a normal ****ed up person.

it is a Halloween remake right?

Um, no. it's my own series about a group of friends that get stuck in their school with a killer dressed as Grim Reaper after them. This is the sequel.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »
Finally got around to reading the rest of this and I must say it is really good!

Nice work on this. Very chilling.  ;D

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »
1. It's a horror story. How does Jason survive all he does, before he finally dies in Part 4 and returns as a zombie in Part 6? How does Michael survive all he does.
it was rhetorical question...

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 10:07:15 PM »
Ooooo! This is awesome!! I am never scared of this kind of stuff and it never sends chills up my spine but I must admit I screamed in my head when Allison was hurt.
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Champion

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
i dont care what the websites say. 9/10! as for a sequal, dont rush it! take your time and make it just as good as the first, if you are going to make one that is.