Author Topic: I'm Back/Going Away  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Whammy

• Surrender or Die!
    • Persona Lascivio
I'm Back/Going Away
« on: June 04, 2008, 03:50:54 PM »
Two for one deal. Yay.

Well finally broke down and registered for this site since it looks like the old one (for you all at least) might be gone for good. Doesn't help my self-esteem much though. Guess thats another site I have to add to my "Dies off When I Join" list Really, I just have bad luck of joining sites that die soon after I join, though RAF is special for being the only one to have died due to crashing of site. The rest died of inactivity. :)

Anyways, for the "Going Away" part of this post. Starting this Sunday I'm going to be gone for about...five weeks or so. I got into my states Governor's School, so for the next five weeks I'm going to be on a college campus studying International Studies, Cultural Anthropology (was my second choice, first was World Governments), and Russian Language. I'm not sure how my internet access will work out, so this is just a friendly warning in case I disappear
Currently RAFDating Tocade. :)

“There is no genius free from some tincture of madness”-Seneca

"Great wits are sure to madness near allied - And thin partitions do their bounds divide”-John Dryden

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”-Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: I'm Back/Going Away
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
Thanks for the warning, Whammyman.
As soon as I have time for it, I'll move our RPG here.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time