Author Topic: New one  (Read 14016 times)

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
New one
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:06 PM »
Would anyone want to start a new roleplay?

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: New one
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:37:51 PM »
Roleplaying's been a bit spotty around these parts. What do you have in mind?

Ani-Master 2014!

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:04:42 PM »
Roleplaying's been a bit spotty around these parts. What do you have in mind?

I was thinking we all create  a character from say 22 to 28 where we all know eachither thriugh family college or work and become adult version of animorphs. By that I mean we wage the war from the books wheere it would be a bit harder seeing as our characters would have real lives/families

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:16:42 PM »
Animorphs aged up? Ok. We'll have to change the intro a little, because a group of people over twenty years old isn't going to be walking home through a construction site at night. Maybe they can just be camping or hiking somewhere, if that isn't too cliche.

Ani-Master 2014!

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 10:24:14 PM »
I was actually thinking the  same thing maybe camping.

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 11:23:11 PM »
I'll do this
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 08:27:11 AM »
So we have 3 do we want to start or wait a bit

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 08:59:58 AM »
If you want to try to wait for one or two more, we can. Depends on how eager you are to start.

Ani-Master 2014!

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 09:17:33 AM »
We can wait a bit, i have some fine tuning i need to do with my character.  Is there any particular place or roles ie leader or second that you two want?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 10:11:31 AM »
Is there going to be a character sheet? My character is probably going to be close to Marco. He always seemed to be the most reasonable to me. Let your character be the leader if you want, and when we make our characters just think of what your character would want as a second in command or whatever.

Ani-Master 2014!

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 12:38:08 PM »
Chad i was thinking we could discuss rhe characterbbbuild, i have one from years ago that would fit nicely in this one, but i am always open to ideas

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 01:18:44 PM »
We shouldn't make them aged-up expies of the canon group. Also I'd prefer there were no special powers. I joined an RP once where someone started busting out reality warping powers because of a connection to The Ellemist or something. I'd rather keep it low key. Bring an Andalite if you want. That's not a problem. In fact there's no reason why the Andalite that gives Humans morphing power has to die. He could just safely land, self destruct his ship, and start recruiting people.

Since part of the idea is that we're adults with jobs and families, that should be included in a character sheet if we make them.

Ani-Master 2014!

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
I agree i do want original characters,  let me try to find my original character and you can tell me what you think. As for the ellemist based character, if we absolutely need to change something we can discuss that in ooc anf make that decision as a group.

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 03:08:33 PM »
Name: Connor NightHawk
Race: Human with morph abilities
Description: Connor is 6'0 and about 210 lbs. He has dark brown hair with streaks of Blond from being out in the sun a lot, that he usually keeps tied back with a piece of leather. His eyes are grey and seem to see things about people or at the very least make them think he can. He wears a black leather vest with a hood, usually with no shirt under it. For pants he wears a pair of black cargo pants that he usually wears tucked into a pair of steel toed combat boots. He has tanned skin and defined muscles from all his time outside(see bio). His most distinguishing marks are his two full sleeves of tattoos, the one on his right arm starts at the shoulder with a few significant military pieces that he got when he served in the Navy, and it begins again his shoulder with conjis(sp) stating the different types of martial arts he studied and what degree he is now.His left arm is a dark depiction of good vs evil that extends from his shoulder to his wrist. He doesn't know why but they return when he demorphs.

Bio: Connor grew up in rural Wisconsin, on a farm with only his father and uncle as his mother had died giving birth to him. He spent his youth and teens until he was 18 working the farm while going to school, the work helped greatly improve his muscles and body tone. At the age of 18 he followed in his father and uncles foot steps and joined the military, the navy to be exact. He worked in intelligence gathering. After 4 years he left to pursue his dream of working with federal law enforcement.

Martial arts known mui Tai,  karb maga, ju jit su, kick boxing,  hapkido Keijojutsu and, Eskrima.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 04:04:27 PM »
That sounds good. If you want to be Human, and we need an Andalite, I may choose that one.

Ani-Master 2014!