Author Topic: Not my first post but.....  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Mongoose

Not my first post but.....
« on: June 04, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »
..... I feel it's time for a proper introduction. On this one at least. I've been posting for a week or two (classic forum) and now it looks like I'm here to stay, and since this boards is now the one to use I think its time to say a proper hello.
I am 22, British and I've been  reading Animorphs since I was 11, when they they first came out over here. It took me around 7 years to read them all (although my collection is still missing one or two), but it was worth it, I still regard them as one of the best book series that I have ever read.
But there is to more to me than my love on Animorphs, I like to think I'm an interesting and well rounded person. I've just finished a degree in genetics and I'm currently planning to travel and take part in conservation projects. I have one lined up in Bali in September, working with dolphins, and another next year in Madagascar, working with lemurs. In addition I play sport, mostly football (in the British sense), have appeared in numerous theatrical productions as well a few TV and films and I'm a reasonably competent swing dancer.
I also love Mongooses, an animal name on an Aminmorphs boards just makes so much sense to me.
You should never go in there without a mongoose. (James Bond, Live and Let Die)

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
Re: Not my first post but.....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »
Hey. Welcome :)

:welcome:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 03:36:40 PM by Richard »