Author Topic: RPG for new RAFians, feel free to join!  (Read 30951 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: RPG for new RAFians, feel free to join!
« Reply #525 on: August 24, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »
(Of course. Feel free to begin posting again. It is late at night here, so I'll not be online again until tomorrow evening-or-so. G'night!)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline lostincyberspace

« Reply #526 on: August 24, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »
(I have just been waiting since I was the last one to do any thing in character)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #527 on: August 25, 2008, 07:17:20 AM »
(Ah. I see. Well, I have classes in a matter of minutes, so I cannot help you much, there. Sorry. Go hi-jack Charlie or Leo and see if they have anything to add, I guess. G'day!)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #528 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »
Toomin (founder of Dominaria)-as Norin Radd (cookies to the ones that get it), a Chee

Ooo! Nice one. Fantastic 4 2 silver surfer, right? Oh, and if someone already got it then I didn't read it exactly. I just read this then typed.

Sorry that I woke this one up again.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 09:18:15 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #529 on: October 06, 2008, 06:25:15 PM »
Yeah, it's been got. Umn...T-fan, dear, it's kinda' a bad idea to wake up old RP's. It gets the players' hopes up, that the game is resuming. If you do stuff like this a lot, people get irritated. Just saying.

Offline sam97

• Animorphs's Leader
    • Knowledgeteatime
« Reply #530 on: October 14, 2008, 08:18:22 AM »
Ah...a....Can u tell me what's 'RPG'. I know I'm asking a dumb question but please tell me.
Name: Sneaky Sam
Original Morph: Lion
First Morph: Elephant
Morphs: All Animals and Other Species(including Andalites)
Discovery of Animorphs Technology: Anti-Yeerk Ray(removes yeerks from heads of controllers)
 And also please check this out:-p http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Samvid

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #531 on: October 14, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »
Hey, no worries. RPG is Role-Playing Game.
Every post is a section of a story, from the point-of-view of the respective character. You "Are" a character. Anything you have to say that doesn't belong in the story goes in (parentheses).
The story progresses as each person adds their part.

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #532 on: October 15, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
Ah...a....Can u tell me what's 'RPG'. I know I'm asking a dumb question but please tell me.

An RPG also stands for rocket-propelled grenade. Very useful in FPS games.
Sorry couldn't resist  ;D