Author Topic: RPG for new RAFians, feel free to join!  (Read 30955 times)

Offline Leonardodavinci

Re: RPG for new RAFians, feel free to join!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »
Hey, I'm new to this RAF thing... can I possibly join?

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »
Of course! Please give us a profile (name, age, species, any morphs, personality, etc.) for the character you will be playing, and I'll work you into the story, or you can 'pop' into the action.

Welcome to RAF! I'm always happy to see that new people are joining.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Leonardodavinci

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
Sorry to bother you, but would controllers be allowed? It would be an interesting spin on this topic... :P

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
Of course!
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Leonardodavinci

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 10:19:42 PM »
Name: Edward... not Ed, not Eddy. Edward.
Species (you can be alien, if you like): Human
Physical Description: About 6'0. Edward has green eyes, brown hair, and is very skinny, weighing about 150 lbs. He has a slight British accent, but he never refers to him speaking a different way. He has muscle tone, but not overly so.
Morphs: Wolf, Golden Retriever, Falcon
Personality: VERY Intelligent. He enjoys going to museums and learning about historical things - art, drama, music, history, literature... he is a culture-fiend. He gets very angry when people don't know what they're talking about, and he tries to correct them. He is VERY stubborn
History: He moved from England when he was 7. He grew up in California, and fell in love with art history because of his parents - his mother and father both worked for an art museum. His dad died when he was in his last year of high school, however,  his mother works at a huge company so there was no financial setback.
Current Occupation: Going for his Bachelors in Art History. Plans on Becoming a teacher.

He also does some work for the Sharing. He is a Controller, has been one since his last year of high school
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 10:23:38 PM by Leonardodavinci »

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 10:22:11 PM »
whos jonathan?
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 10:23:41 PM »
Good profile, but please clarify on the name. Thanks! :)

Offline Leonardodavinci

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
whos jonathan?

Sorry, made mistake... its Edward...

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »
Thanks for fixing it! I'll have to head to bed before much longer, but if you want to burst into the hospital room or something, you can. The ones who morph already can play hero and get us out.

Try not to get yourself killed, okay!?

(joking)

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 10:27:54 PM »
((Sorry for late posting, been in Mexico. FYI my character is a lot like the G Man from Half-Life accept less powerful (can only move none human objects in space and stop time briefly) and there hasnt been a real good time for him to show up yet. ))

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 10:33:22 PM »
Are you a newbie or someone from old RAF using a different name?

Offline Leonardodavinci

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »
((I'm new... Not really sure what to do.... Its hard getting involved...))

I sat and stared at the wall across from the lobby, and I sighed. I'd been waiting nearly 3 hours for my mother's doctor to come, and I had somewhere to be. My body got up, and asked the nurse what was happening.

"I don't know all the details, but it involves a morph, a rhino, and glass." The nurse scowled, and walked away.

I looked confused for a moment. "Morphing..." I muttered to myself, and I sat back down, wondering why I found that particular bit of information so promising.

<Feh... why are you getting so worked up about the word "morphing"? Its not like its ridiculously rare anymore> My yeerk, Dracar asked. I mentally sighed, and kept quiet.

((Jeez... its hard when there's 2 people in one body... Ah well, I'm trying))

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »
Not you, Leo. Marcion. Seriously, Marcion. Who ARE you? If you're Xan, I get it. If you're a newbie, you ought to have asked before diving in.

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 10:45:49 PM »
Its Xan btw :)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 09:40:42 AM »
Okay, then we're cool. Phew. I'm busy right now, but if one of the others in the hospital room wants to take over the action, he is welcome to it.