Author Topic: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters  (Read 31138 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Re: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters
« Reply #420 on: June 08, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
I drank a little with a couple of my friends a few nights ago, and while Drinking a bird actually flew and hit the window! So i called out, ''Tobias you are definitely not getting any!'' Everyone stared

LOL Wow that would have been funny to see you explain that one to everyone.

Offline borboleta

« Reply #421 on: June 13, 2011, 10:12:42 AM »
I had a pretty bad fly problem in my kitchen last week.  I woke up one morning and there were 5 flies on the window.  When I walked in, they all flew away at the same time.  And I was thinking, "they're not doing a very good job pretending to be flies!"

Also thoughts like "but I'm not a Controller -- who are they spying on?"  were running through my head.  Lol.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #422 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »
Ive actually had the thought that a yeerk could kind of trap you in your own personal world so theirs no resistance.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Tobias Fangirl

• I like pie.
« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
Not exactly embarrassing, but we have hawks in the area. Twice, one landed on our back deck and I didn't get to see it/them
(perhaphs it was the same hawk?), but got to hear it second hand from my dad who wakes up early while I'm still sleeping.
When he told me-I think the first time-all I could think was 'Tobias came to visit me and I missed him.' ::)  :'(
Thankfully I finally got to see a hawk one afternoon. I don't think it was a red-tail, but it was a hawk.

Hmmm...what else?

Oh, when the books first came out, at some point I managed to get my mom hooked on them.
One day we were looking at this bookmark or something and there was a drawing of this woman
with short hair. I was all, "Look, her hair looks like Tobias'!"
Then my mom said, "You see Tobias in everything!"
Yes. Yes I do.  :D

Again, not really embarassing, but it doesn't go anywhere else.
When I bought the first book, a couple days after I thought it was really creepy how
I walked into a pet store and they were selling green anoles.
Then I saw a tiger on TV soon after that. I'm pretty sure I saw other
animals to weird me out, but it was when I was 11 and during a stressful time
in my life, (a very long story that's not for the thread), so it's pretty blurry.
Anyway, really strange coincidences.

Then there was a couple days ago when my dad and I were sitting around watching TV and
the commercial for 'Falling Skies' comes on, and the voice over said
something about aliens taking over kids bodies, and I said to my dad, "All I could think was 'Aww!
don't steal the plot off Animorphs.--That's part of it, brain stealing aliens."

I can't think of anymore, but I'm sure more will happen since I'm back in the fandom again.
(For a very long time my books were in the garage. I guess from 2000-whatever until
a few years ago, I thought I'd outgrown them. I was wrong.)

Edit:
Again, weird moments that don't go anywhere else.
(Maybe I should just make a thread already.)

And as of a few minutes ago on the 19th of July, I was outside and I saw a dragonfly.
I walked closer to it as it had landed on one of our many lawn ornaments. It must've seen me ganging up
on it, because it flew around the bushes. I was thinking something like 'Land! Land so I can look at you!"
(Because they're cool/interesting) instead of landing, it hovered for a few seconds, like it heard me thinking.  :o
So I thought, 'Okay, hovering is cool too.'

Then there is the squirrel in the back yard that was smart enough to chew foot holds into the top of the bird
feeder to eat out of it. That one really weirded me out, for sure! I didn't know squirrels were even that smart!

I'm on to you, Animorphs! I'm on to you!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:19:58 PM by Tobias Fangirl »

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #424 on: August 09, 2015, 02:12:31 AM »
Have any of you ever called a yellow mustang "Elfangor"?