Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Animusic

(1/8) > >>

YeerkSalad:
Sometimes I listen to stuff and think it'd work well with a certain moment in the series if it were adapted into another television show/movie. Do you guys feel the same way?

Take, for example, Broadchurch's main theme. Once it picks up, it makes me think of the end of #22. Imagine the camera slowly moving backwards as [spoiler]David screams, pleading to rejoin the Animorphs on his lonely little island.[/spoiler]
Crap.

Tim Bruening:

--- Quote from: YeerkSalad on August 18, 2015, 07:51:19 PM ---Sometimes I listen to stuff and think it'd work well with a certain moment in the series if it were adapted into another television show/movie. Do you guys feel the same way?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  I have imagined star Trek crisis music playing during the cliamatic battle in Megamorphs 4, and music from Lois and Clark (A 1990s series about Superman) playing as Cassie the whale drops onto the Veelek at the end of Megamorphs 1.

guitarhero01234:
We're In This Together by Nine Inch Nails is a huge Anisong for me. Both the instrumentation and lyrics really remind me of Tobias and Rachel, and [spoiler]the soft piano at the end of the song is just heartbreaking if you consider the final book.[/spoiler]

Tim Bruening:

--- Quote from: guitarhero01234 on August 19, 2015, 11:09:27 PM ---We're In This Together by Nine Inch Nails is a huge Anisong for me. Both the instrumentation and lyrics really remind me of Tobias and Rachel, and [spoiler]the soft piano at the end of the song is just heartbreaking if you consider the final book.[/spoiler]

--- End quote ---

PP 8-9 of "The Reaction" : Cassie has told her Mom that NIN is short for "Nice Is Neat", not "Nine Inch Nails".  Cassie had done that so that her Mom would buy her an NIN CD.  Cassie is worried that during the zoo tour, her Mom will reference "Nice Is Neat", which will so embarrass her that she will have to change schools.  It seems to me that there is another issue that Cassie has overlooked: When her Mom references the the rock group "Nice Is Neat", everyone will wonder what she is talking about.  The ensuring discussion would lead to Cassie's Mom learning that NIN means "Nine Inch Nails", at which point she will be mad at Cassie for lying to trick her into buying the CD.

YeerkSalad:
That's true, but is it really relevant to this discussion?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version