Author Topic: Faded Pages OOC  (Read 21409 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: Faded Pages OOC
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 10:06:57 PM »
Hey world. I'm gonna post tomorrow on this thread and see if I can't make some awesome. <3

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 10:15:51 PM »
Kells and Mar!  ^^  *smoosh-hugs*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:17:30 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 07:36:04 AM »
Good to see you guys showed up. :)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 07:53:41 PM »
Hey Shen ^_^ *joins smoosh-hugs*

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »
It looks like I might be almost out of time to play, though. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. :/ For some reason I've been real neurotic lately. I think Mar's trying to help me out there, but it isn't really working. I'll see what I can do about posting something today, but with the way my schedule's been I'm not sure.

Nothing about my future has been certain, and it's started to get to me. I feel like I keep trying so hard, working so hard (For free, mind you XD) and I'm still not doing something right.

At least I'm certain that a lot of people care about us. :] And I am getting reimbursed for doing the conference tomorrow. <3

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 09:44:45 AM »
If your current path continues being hectic, then it may be better to just do something else. Unless you're really passionate about what you're currently doing, which I guess you'd have to be if you're working for free?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 02:30:30 PM »
Nah, in this case it's more the fact that I'm...paranoid...? It's confusing. XD Honestly, it feels like I have periodic relapses of severe anxiety when I'm uncertain for any reason about how something is going to turn out.

And yes, I'm incredibly passionate about the work I am doing now...and it's my best chance of finding paid work in my field as they may hire me on if things go well. :}

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 04:28:29 PM »
I don't have great advice about anxiety. I guess that hopefully if they do hire you on, it will become less anxiety inducing.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
Okay, does anybody have a cell phone running at the worst possible time, in a bizarre Oatmeal-infested parallel universe?  ;D

So I can know where to come in when I've still got the balls to post. :P
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:19:03 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 10:07:29 PM »
I guess not tonight. :P

See you guys tomorrow. :]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 10:36:25 PM »
The idea was that maybe you'd play the contact that David needs to deliver the package to. Who may be in the jeep with them in the back seat.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 01:41:33 PM »
Oh, okay. XD

Sorry about the absence. Things have gotten so busy that I might have to drop in on the next Page, if at all. I just delivered a petition to Virginia's Attorney General asking for justice for an autistic kid. :) 

But with that said...*Hugs to everyone!* 8D

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 05:25:03 PM »
Oh, okay. XD

Sorry about the absence. Things have gotten so busy that I might have to drop in on the next Page, if at all. I just delivered a petition to Virginia's Attorney General asking for justice for an autistic kid. :) 

But with that said...*Hugs to everyone!* 8D
*Returns hugs* Good luck with the petition, then! I hope you do decide to drop in, even if only sporadically. I miss you like crazy, and this is intended to be a way for us to RP as frequently (or infrequently) as we're able. Feel free to take whatever character you like-- if you want the person in the back of the jeep, they're yours. If you want to be one of the guys in the Bug, go for it. If you want to bring in someone entirely new calling on a cell phone, feel free. Whatever you feel comfortable writing.

Luke, Chad, sorry I'm slow. Life happening and all. Don't give me those judgmental stares. I'm trying, dammit!

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »
I figured you were just waiting for Shen. Looks like it's just us three for now, but maybe next time. :)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 04:31:44 AM »
Sorry, Chad >.<

Salem's Story