Author Topic: Animorphs refrences to non-Ani situations  (Read 4825 times)

esplin

Re: Animorphs refrences to non-Ani situations
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 09:46:24 AM »
ax is really smart too :]

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 03:34:26 PM »
lol. yes he is esplin
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 05:00:42 AM »
You know, sometimes I see people that look like how I imagine the animorphs characters.

Like I saw this one guy who looked exactly how I pictured Marco...

Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 07:16:44 AM »
There was a country song once about a guy who lost his wife, and every time I heard it I thought of Marco's dad and Eva.

It hasn't played in a while, so I don't know many words anymore. It struck me as funny, though, that I would think of Marco's dad singing that song.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline TinShadowcat

• War Eagle
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »
then i remember Ax doesn't exist and say nothing :P

:wow: Never say ax isn't real!*hugs teddy bear*its alright, he didn't mean it
Xbox 360:  TinShadowcat
Steam:  TinShadowcat
Pretty much anything you want to add me on:  TinShadowcat

Offline adamjared

• RAF Ancient
  • Gold Donor
  • .: One of the few remaining RAF Elders :.
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
My girlfriend thinks I am nuts when I talk about the series during a tv show! lolz

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
then i remember Ax doesn't exist and say nothing :P

:wow: Never say ax isn't real!*hugs teddy bear*its alright, he didn't mean it

haha oh right, he DOES exist. my bad :P

so i went to watch batman opening night, and i was just thinking "dude if jake and marco went to see this movie, they would have yet another spiderman vs batman debate." wow im an ani nerd :P
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline TinShadowcat

• War Eagle
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »
lol I leave little traces of animorphs when I do my schoolwork, Just incase an animorph is watching :P
Stuff like Capitalizing ax, saying red-tail hawk instead of just hawk... I know, i'm a dork :D
Xbox 360:  TinShadowcat
Steam:  TinShadowcat
Pretty much anything you want to add me on:  TinShadowcat

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
I'ma restart this thread:

for my bird exam on wed, i used my ani knowledge. for the question bout which bird would be good at flapping at night for the bird wings at that station i was like "well, thats an owl wing, and i know they never could flap constantly at night, the anis who morphed owls would always say. thats a hawk wing, and i member how much tobias would complain bout flying at night, so he for sure isnt it......." :P

and in this brazillian soap opera im watching the girl would say  nothing by yes to the guy, and it brought back memories of book 8 :P

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline Gafrash

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 08:54:50 PM »
...if u can't talk about animorphs obsessions on RAF, then where can u talk bout them? ..."
I second that!

OMG! There were quite a few, but it's hard to recall now!
I think even today a part of me secretly wants to punch any person who I acquaint to be named 'David'... And that's quite a few, let me tell you... Heheheheh!
If they turn out to be 'good Davids', like my friend, I just add the 'Everworld David' connotation to them. HAH!

There used to be this girl with a serious twitch in my school, I used to ask subtle things that would ALWAYS result on 'oatmeal for breakie' talk. She used to think I was funny, clueless to the fact that was on to her, you see, I was convinced she was a Controller. Hehehehe!

You know, sometimes I see people that look like how I imagine the animorphs characters.
Like I saw this one guy who looked exactly how I pictured Marco...
Hmmm... I've always got the mental picture of my HighSchool Principal when Chapman is in mind. Wonder why... The guy looked like a politician, being tall, bold and sporting a mo... surely that is intimidating on its own in the mind of a teenager.

lol I leave little traces of animorphs when I do my schoolwork, Just incase an animorph is watching :P
Stuff like Capitalizing ax, saying red-tail hawk instead of just hawk... I know, i'm a dork :D
HAHHAHAHA! This is so funny!!!

Yeah, in movies whenever someone gets hurt I want to say, "Demorph!" But I don't because like Esplin said people would think I was crazy...
OMG! This one is GOLD!!! So many movies you can secretly yell that in. Hahahahahahah!

for my bird exam on wed, i used my ani knowledge. for the question bout which bird would be good at flapping at night for the bird wings at that station i was like "well, thats an owl wing, and i know they never could flap constantly at night, the anis who morphed owls would always say. thats a hawk wing, and i member how much tobias would complain bout flying at night, so he for sure isnt it......." :P

and in this brazillian soap opera im watching the girl would say  nothing by yes to the guy, and it brought back memories of book 8 :P

Hahaha! I once started a dinosaur argument with a friend after reading MM2. Since none of us had the facts straight, but for me with this fiction series, the argument became a bit silly in the end.
What Brazilian Soap Opera was this, estrid?!

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
"Hmmm... I've always got the mental picture of my HighSchool Principal when Chapman is in mind. Wonder why... The guy looked like a politician, being tall, bold and sporting a mo... surely that is intimidating on its own in the mind of a teenager." (Gafrash) [sorry I don't know how to do the purple box thing] I also pictured chapman as my highschool principal nearly bald and overweight, and back when I was a kid there was an episode of Arther (I think) and they used this "Vegemorphs" parody (probably because they are already animals).
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 09:34:01 PM »

What Brazilian Soap Opera was this, estrid?!

It is on the brazillian channel my mom gets and its a parady set in the 1920s based on the shakspear play "the taming of the shrew"

edit: today we were talkin bout how giraffes drink with that long neck of theirs and this girl was like "they  drink through their foot" and i immediately thought "no they don't, they aren't andalites" ;D

man animorphs warps ur mind
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 01:03:12 AM by estrid »

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!