Author Topic: Best Place to Buy the Books  (Read 573 times)

Offline Toomin Ellimist

Best Place to Buy the Books
« on: February 01, 2015, 06:01:39 AM »
I did a little searching around here and didn't really find the answer. What do you guys think is the best online source for finding good quality Animorph books and for a good price? Amazon hardly ever has pictures of the copy you're getting and ebay seems to be mostly bulk lots which would mean I'd have to buy some I already have to get the ones I need. I'm missing 22 books from the main series, and I want to complete the set since I'm so close. I dunno, thoughts?

Offline NothingFromSomething

• Xtreme Member
Re: Best Place to Buy the Books
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:18:50 AM »
Amazon & eBay, definitely.  You might have to buy them in bunches, you might get a few doubles, ones you already own in the pack, but still.  Cheapest way is to buy them that way, rather than individually.  Amazon's usually pretty good with shipping prices and stuff, or if you don't mind second-hand ones go for eBay.  A couple years ago I bought about 15-20 to finish off my collection, replace the ones I'd somehow lost over the years.  It was surprisingly cheap to complete.

Person Of Interest re-watch.  Still stunning as ever.

Offline Andalite_Shorm

• deviantART
Re: Best Place to Buy the Books
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 08:56:17 AM »
I actually found a lot of charity shops (I think in America they're called thrift shops??) have them; over here the series wasn't quite as popular but recently I found a combined book of 53 and 54 (which are the last two in the main series) in a second-hand book-store
It wasn't the best quality but all the pages were there and it only cost £2 (which is like $3) compared to the £15 and £20 ones you see on eBay for 54 alone :P

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:18:07 AM by Andalite_Shorm »