Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element ~ The Unsung War  (Read 14912 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element ~ The Unsung War
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 07:25:39 PM »
Keshin headed after Claxter and Ferxal towards the boarding ship. He was dimly surprised at how fast and purposeful they still were, even in a body they were less-than-adjusted to wielding well. He snickered slightly at the bickering soldiers and friends that boarded the ship, and met Claxter up at the helm of the Tigirin. He was dimly surprised by how organized they had managed to make the entire process. Joanne seemed almost itching to move.

<I don' ****in believe it, it's been weeks since we got to be on a boardin' party! It's a pirate's life for me, dammit!>

<Calm down and get ready. There's no need to let the rare dash of excitement go to your head.>

Keshin glanced towards Claxter. "Has everyone made it onboard yet? I need to confirm with Mission Control."

<I can't believe we actually got to say "Mission Control." Teehee.>

Keshin wondered why he even bothered most of the time.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
<I believe so.> Claxter said. He was glad that things worked out for Keshin and Joanne, though he had been less than confident about making them First Officer. It was out of his hands, though. It could have been worse, he supposed. <How have you been handling yourself, lately?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 07:57:28 PM »
Keshin ****ed his head. "Fine, overall," he said. "I have no complaints. It has been a difficult transition from one body to another, but not one that I regret." He wondered why Claxter would be worried about him. The entire crew had been barely civil with him only a year before.

Keshin tapped the ship's panel, which the crew had modified to accept voice commands. "This is the Tigirin reporting in to the Mirage Mission Control. The boarding party is ready for mission launch, War-Prince."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 06:47:47 PM »
"The crew is aboard the Tigirin, Captain," Varit reports. The steady hum of the ship's power system and the low rumble of the engines coming up to idle make him realize how strange it's felt aboard their makeshift space station. All those months aboard the constantly-running Tyrennian, and he had no idea he'd missed that rumble until now.

<Computer reports all ship's systems at nominal,> Aetheas says, his main eyes turned towards a readout. <Docking bay crew reports that we are clear for launch.> His stalk eyes look towards Ossanlin. <On your mark.>

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story