Author Topic: Is there an advertising board?  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Alexis

• Animorphs Fangirl
    • Animorphs: The RP
Is there an advertising board?
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:01:45 PM »
Hello!
I've noticed while scrolling through this site, that there is no visible advertising board. I suggest that if there isn't one, that you add one, as it could also help bring more members to your site when you advertise in return to someone else. I, personally, would really appreciate this. While I do want to be on this board for the site that it is, I would like to also be able to advertise my own Animorphs forum. Please let me know if you have one, or if this is a possibility. Or, perhaps, can I advertise in my signature?

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
Re: Is there an advertising board?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 10:02:34 PM »
You can add the link to your signature as you wish. However, we will not be adding an advertising board.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
Also as a note from someone who does a lot of advertising for other forums: Ad forums honestly don't bring in that many people. Tumblr, affiliation programs, resource forums, word of mouth... those are all a lot more effective, to be honest. On a site I admin, we ask people how they found us and honestly, in the last two years maybe three people have said an ad on a site.

Offline Alexis

• Animorphs Fangirl
    • Animorphs: The RP
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »
You can add the link to your signature as you wish. However, we will not be adding an advertising board.
Alright, thank you!