Author Topic: School Day - Now Complete!  (Read 7617 times)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
School Day - Now Complete!
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
Plot: A group of friends and teachers get stuck in their school during a snow storm, with a killer dressed as Grim Reaper killing them off.

Hello there, RAF readers! I just want to take this time to explain to you a brief history of this story. The original version was written in 1999, but recently, I updated the writing in it. I didn’t add or remove a single scene, or changed anything at all. I just fixed the dialog and made the writing better, and that is it. I still want it to be the exact same story, complete with it’s crappyness, for memory's sake, however I wanted to still be able to read it without tearing my hair out at the bad writing. I plan on eventually doing that for all my old original stories.

Now, here’s a bit of background info on the story. I’ll be doing this with all my re-writes on my older stories, explaining the history behind them.

Back in mid-1999, my sister got a job as a teacher in a British Columbian town called Fort St. John. At this point I was living in Wainwright, Alberta. When I went to go visit her, I was shown both the outside and inside of the school she taught at. That school mystified me at the time; it was designed like a mall and its front doors were magnetically-sealed. It also didn’t help that when she showed me it, it was After-hours, so the entire place was pitch black. I immediately wanted to use it in some kind of horror story, but at the time didn’t have a single idea, so I stuffed in the back of my mind for the appropriate time.

Cut forward to the winter of 1999. December to be exact. I wanted to write a teen slasher story in the vein of movies like ‘Scream’ and ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ with a killer that’d become as famous as Jason or Freddy or Pinhead, but could not think of a good killer idea. I thought about it for days, but nothing came to me. All the good killer ideas had already been taken. Then one day I was listening to the soundtrack for the horror movie ‘The Omen’, and during the main theme I got this vision of Grim Reaper in my head. I knew right away that that was it.

So, I had the killer, now I needed a plot. That came to me right away as I had remembered the school and always had it in my mind to use as a horror story plot device. However, it wasn’t only that school, but a combination of that school and my current school at the time, with some made-up things added in. I had to have some way to get people stuck in there, isolated off from everyone else for it to be any bit atmospheric, so hence why I created the snowstorm. The rest pretty much flowed from there.

It was also the first story of mine to feature every character based off people I knew, as well as events (None of the horror stuff, thankfully) that was actually based off real events (The every-day school stuff in the first half of the story).

Cut forward to almost the end of the month and the last day of school before Christmas vacation. We were in English class and the teacher asked us what we wanted to do, since we couldn’t really start any new work, and my friend Curtis, who had a copy of my story at the time, asked the teacher if she could read it out loud. The teacher asked the class and the majority wanted it read, and so she read it and because of using real people and real events, it was huge hit among the class and they really got into it.

However, even though the teacher liked it, she strongly advised that I change the teachers names in it to fictional ones, because I could get in a lot of trouble for using their real names (She didn’t mind her name being in it though). So over the course of the next few re-writes and drafts, I changed the teachers’ names to fictional ones and even removed some of the gore.

In this updated version however, all the gore has been put back in, along with the original names of the teachers restored.

Enjoy!

P.S. (I'll actually start posting the story after work tonight, as I just saw the time and I have to leave RIGHT NOW if I don't want to be late for work)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:20:40 AM by Slushie Man »

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: School Day
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 06:44:45 AM »
A four-storey school located in the small Canadian country town of Wainwright, Alberta, was oddly enough designed like a shopping mall. Even to this day, no one fully understands why. However that was not the most magnificent part of the odd school. It also had electronic doors that were magnetically sealed, which many students found very unique.

It was a cold, snowless, but sunny February day when the school was first opened to the public. Among the anxious students walking up and entering their new school, were two Grade Nine students - Jeffrey Long, who loathed his short black hair but knew he could never grow it out long lest his parents scold him for looking like a hippy, and Curtis Coates, a taller kid who had quite the pot-belly from drinking a few too many beers on his weekends. 

“I think this new school is pretty cool,” Jeff stated as he looked up at it. “The magnetically-sealed doors make me feel a lot safer.” It was general knowledge to everyone in the small town, that the entire reason the new school was even made was because of a school shooting in the previous school, and the School Board had wanted to create a safer facility.

“The whole layout is pretty cool,” Curtis said. “I like the fact that it’s designed like a mall.”

They reached the doors to the school and walked inside the packed hall. Almost right away, a tall gangly student bumped into them and a huge smiled played across his face.

“Hey Jeff, I told Allison,” the tall kid boasted.

“Oh no,” Jeff moaned. “Dillon, what have you done?”

Curtis looked back and fourth from Jeff to Dillon, wondering what it was that Dillon told Allison, and why he wasn’t in on it himself. You see, Jeff had been the personal slave of a girl named Allison Luk for the better part of the year, over a lost bet and a stupid cry for help.

“When they had made the deal,” Dillon explained to Curtis, all giggles, “Jeff never specified that he meant the end of the actual year, not the school year. I simply informed Allison of that, which means that Jeff now has to be her slave until the end of the school year.”

Curtis, who loved mocking his best friend’s comedic misfortunes, bursted out laughing. “I warned you about her,” Curtis rubbed it in Jeff’s face. “Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.”

“She seemed nice at the time!” Jeff defended himself. The bet was made when Jeff was new to town and didn’t know many people. “Oh well,” Jeff shrugged. “She’s a lot nicer to me outside of school anyway.”

“And how would you know that?” Dillon’s smile grew even more. “Unless you two see quite a lot of each other out of school, if you catch my drift…”

Jeff gasped, shocked that Dillon would even suggest that he and Allison had a secret affair going on. “It’s a small town! I’ve ran into her a few times at the video store!”

Dillon simply laughed at Jeff’s torture as he patted him on the back and then walked off down the hall. He supposed now was not a good time to tell Jeff about the rumors he and Curtis started about him and Allison secretly dating.

As Jeff and Curtis continued their path through the halls, Jeff removed two five dollar bills from his jacket pocket.

“I want to get something to eat before class,” Jeff stated to Curtis. Along the way, out of all the people to walk around the corner and intercept them in the hall, the blond-haired Allison Luk and a group of her friends almost walked right into them.

When Allison noticed that it was Jeff and Curtis that they had bumped into, she smiled coyly.

“Play it cool,” Jeff whispered to Curtis, hoping that Allison had forgotten about the whole slave thing.

“Jeff, give me some money,” Allison ordered as she stuck out her hand. Damn, guess she hadn’t forgotten. Jeff sighed and handed over one of his five dollar bills, secretly slipping the other back into his pocket before she could see it. “Thanks!” And with that, Allison and her gossiping friends left the two boys alone and continued down the hall.

“****,” Jeff swore as he stood there, pissed that not only did Allison remember, but he was also out five bucks because of it.

“What class do we have first?” Curtis asked as the duo continued on their way to the nearest vending machine.

“English I think,” Jeff informed him.

Jeff, Curtis, Dillon, Allison, and the rest of their Grade Nine class sat in Mrs. Gulbra’s English room. The teacher was in the process of handing back an English test that the class had written while in their previous school, when two students, Drew Brown and Mike Forest, turned to faced each other in their seats.

“I probably failed,” Mike complained as he brushed his long brown hair out of his eyes.

“I hear ya, bro,” Drew agreed as Mrs. Gulbra got nearer and nearer to his desk. “That test was wicked-hard.”

“I’m thinking I probably should have studied a bit.” Mike and Drew chuckled, but Drew quickly stopped and his eyes went wide as he looked past Mike and out the window.

“It’s snowing!” Drew exclaimed excitedly. Everyone in the room stopped their conversations and looked away from their returned tests to look out the window and saw that it was, indeed, beginning to snow.

That brought a huge smile to Jen Landry’s face. Jen always had her hair dyed a different color just about every week and this week it was dyed a dark blue color. “I might be able to go snowboarding after school! Yippee!” Jen’s favorite sport was snowboarding and it was the sole reason she enjoyed winter far more then any other time of the year.

“I’m thinking we should go sliding after school,” Mike suggested to Drew. “I got a new GT for Christmas.”

“Sounds great,” Drew agreed. “I’ve got this wicked sic hill behind my house.” Drew turned in his seat to Jeff, who sat a couple seats over from him, on his other side. “Hey Jeff, want to go sliding with me and Mike after school?”

“Sure,” Jeff replied. “If enough snow falls.” As Drew and Mike faced each other once more to talk about something else, Jeff turned in the direction that Jen was sitting, and yelled across the room, “Hey Jen, can’t you read? No dogs allowed!”

“**** you,” Jen replied back nastily.

“Sorry, I’m not into beastiality,” Jeff was quick to snap back, a huge smile forming.

“Shut up, Gimpy!” It was no hidden fact that Jeff was the most accident prone student in the school. He was in the hospital almost every month for a new broken or sprained bone. He had quickly picked up the nickname of Gimpy among his classmates.

“You first, Dime-An-Hour.”

Jen, frustratingly giving up, simply stuck out her tongue and turned her back to Jeff.

A few seats behind Jen, Allison talked with her sister, Savanna. “Jeff prank called me over the weekend when you were babysitting,” Allison complained.

“I think he likes you,” Savanna smiled. “Ooooo, Jeff and Allison sittin’ in a tree…”

“Shut up,” Allison cut her sister off. Allison looked over at Jeff and Jeff noticed and stuck his tongue out at her. Allison was about to walk over there and slap him across the face for that, but was stopped when Mrs. Gulbra spoke up.

“Ok class, it’s time to get to work. Open your poetry books to page forty-six and let’s get started.”

Several students in the class moaned loudly at the thought of having to do more poetry work.

During the 15-minute long Morning Break between classes, Jeff walked down a body-filled hall and approached Curtis talking to a nerdy kid with messy white hair and thick wire-rimmed glasses, Mark Abbott.

“…And then about two minutes from the end of the time limit, the aliens completely rushed my base and no matter what I do, I just can never survive to the end of the time limit. It is the hardest level in the entire game,” Mark complained in a nasally squeaky voice as though he’d never been through puberty.

As Jeff approached, he whacked Mark over the back of the head with a bundle of rolled up paper, which he then proceeded to hand to Curtis. Curtis unfolded it to see what it was, and discovered that it was Jeff’s newest short story.

“It’s about a Grim Reaper that stalks people in a school during a snowstorm,” Jeff explained. “I finished it earlier in the week.” Jeff filled a lot of his free time up by writing stories and scripts, mostly horror ones.

“Hey!” Mark interjected. “I wasn’t done talking about my game.”

“Mark, I really couldn’t have cared less about that to begin with,” Curtis replied. As Mark looked at the floor sadly, Jeff spotted Allison approaching from down the hall. He turned and ran behind the nearest door, which thankfully was only a few feet away.

Allison stopped when she came across Curtis and Mark, knowing that Jeff couldn’t be too far off. “Where’s Jeff?” Allison asked.

“He’s behind that door over there,” Mark replied, glad to screw Jeff over as revenge for interrupting him. Plus he would do anything for a pretty lady.

Allison walked over and dragged a fighting Jeff out from behind the door. Without saying anything, she reached into his sweater pocket and rummaged around. Everyday Jeff brought a Pizza Pop to school for lunch or one of his breaks, and today Allison was hungry and hadn’t brought anything.

A few seconds later she found it and took out his frozen Pizza Pop. “Thanks Jeff,” Allison said in a nice gentle tone. “How nice of you to offer me your lunch.” Then she smiled evilly and walked away.

As soon as Allison was far enough down the hall and out of earshot, Jeff mumbled, “****.”

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 07:07:51 AM »
You're a really good writer, Slushie!
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 07:30:57 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »
No worries, I can't wait to read more!

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:21:33 AM »
I actually also have a full-length novel version of this story, but it works more as a remake then anything, cause the only thing that's the same is the main plot of getting stuck in the school with a person dressed as Grim Reaper, and a few of the names. It also includes a few things from my School Day 2 story.

I'll diffinitly post that later, but it's undergoing some editing at the moment.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »
hey man! i can't wait till u post more!

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 07:52:44 AM »
In Math Class, Jeff had his text book closed and was leaned back in his seat, slouched down, reading a novel. Curtis, who sat directly in front of him, turned around to face him.

“If Mrs. Nysetvold catches you not doing your work, she’ll throw a fit,” Curtis stated. He was one that rarely did work in class, but even he was too frightened of Mrs. Nysetvold to not do his math work.

“I already finished all my work,” Jeff informed him.

Curtis started to turn back around to face the front but then stopped and faced Jeff again. “You probably shouldn’t bother Dillon for awhile.”

“Why not?” Jeff asked. Bugging Dillon was one of his favorite past times during school. He got mad so so easily.

“I was talking to Jordan, Dillon’s older brother, and he said that Dillon’s foster parents have been treating him like real dicks lately.”

As Curtis went on and continued to explain, Jeff took a glance around the room. His and Allison’s eyes met, but he quickly looked away almost instantly, Allison doing the same.

Jeff and Curtis walked down a hall during their lunch hour, and came across Dillon. “Hey Dillpickle,” Jeff casually teased as they passed him.

“Go away,” Dillon mumbled.

“Make me!” Curtis knew right away that Jeff was stepping far over the line and Dillon wasn’t going to just stand idly by. Jeff seemed to have a knack for pissing people off.

Dillon turned and glared at Jeff, who took off running. Dillon gave chase, following Jeff as he weaved between the many people in the hall.

Drew, Mike, and two of their friends - Jimmy Adams and Simone Hulbrich - were walking down a staircase.

“Are you going to be showing up for our next practice?” Mike asked Jimmy. Mike and Jimmy were on the same hockey team and Jimmy hadn’t shown up for the previous two practices, which frustrated Mike as Jimmy was the only person from the team that he hung out with outside of hockey-related functions.

“I don’t know,” Jimmy answered. “I’m thinking of maybe quitting.” The answer shocked Mike and they continued to talk about it as they reached the bottom of the stairs and walked out into the hall.

As Jeff ran from Dillon, he brushed past Jen and shouted out behind him, “Hey Smurf!” in regards to her blue hair.

“Smurfs don’t have blue hair!” Jen shouted after Jeff.

“They do now!”

Jen fumed with anger as Dillon rushed past her, and decided to join in the chase as well.

Jeff reached the end of the hall as he came upon a staircase and quickly ran down it, jumping several steps at a time.

“Write me an e-mail,” Simone said to Jimmy as the group continued down the hall. “I have Computers next and want something to read.”

“I’ll try,” Jimmy replied. “But that means we’ve gotta stop by the Computer Lab before the end of lunch so I can get on a computer.”

Drew started to chuckle and when the others looked at him, he asked, “When are you two going to start dating already?”

“Shut up,” Simone warned him.

Suddenly Jeff barreled right into them from around the corner and quickly apologized. “Why are you running?” Mike asked.

“Dillon and Jen are chasing me,” Jeff replied, out of breath. He knew it’d be best to leave out the reasoning behind why they were chasing him, if he wanted them to help him.

Dillon and Jen appeared from around the corner and Simone stepped in front of Dillon, blocking his path. “Move,” Dillon commanded, but Simone gave her retort by digging her sharp nails into Dillon’s arms, causing him to let out a short scream.

Drew stepped in front of Jen and kept moving to step in front of her whenever she tried to move around him. “Drew!” Jen shouted, frustrated.

Allison and her friends walked up behind Jeff, Mike, and Jimmy, and Allison grabbed Jeff by the collar of his shirt, catching him by surprise. She dragged Jeff off and around the corner.

“Go on ahead to the lunch room,” Allison ordered her friends. “I’ll be along shortly.” Allison’s friends left and Allison opened her mouth to say something, but before anything came out, Savanna walked up to them.

“Hey Allie, you’ve gotta come see what I found on the Net,” Savanna’s tone was one of excitement.

“I will in a minute,” Allison replied. Savanna turned and left, leaving Allison and Jeff alone once more.

Allison slammed Jeff up against the wall. “If you ever prank call me again, or leave stupid prank notes in my damn locker again, I’ll ****ing kill you,” Allison threatened.

To her surprise, Jeff broke out laughing. To him, no matter how tuff Allison acted, she just didn’t come across as very threatening. “I mean it!” Allison shouted, which caused Jeff to laugh even harder.

She slapped him across the face and stormed off.

In another hall, Curtis, who was left behind when Jeff took off running from Dillon, was having a conversation with a fat chubby kid with messy greasy hair by the name of Daniel Martin.

“Did you do your science homework last night?” Curtis asked him.

“Of course not,” Danny scoffed. Danny was one of those students that always waited until right before the class started before he did his homework. “When do we have Science anyway?”

“We have it next, right after lunch.”

“****.” Danny was hoping to have it done in time for his next Science class. Mrs. Grunow, the Science teacher, was really strict about homework. Suddenly he had an idea pop into his mind. “Where’s Mark? I can probably convince him to let me copy off him.”

Curtis laughed and told Danny where he last saw Mark. “I doubt he’s there now though,” he added. “If Mark ever goes through a lunch period without going on the computers, then he’s either home sick, or talking about Star Trek to Marcel in the Cafeteria.”

“Well then, I’ll check all those places.” And with that, Danny took off down the hall, leaving Curtis alone.

“Damn,” Curtis mumbled, realizing that all his friends were now off doing other stuff and he was left alone.

As the bell rang to end Lunch, Savanna stepped inside the school’s elevator. She hated using the stairs, and even though the elevator was supposed to only be used for wheelchair students, she planned on using it anyway.

Before she had the chance to press any buttons however, the elevator’s door automatically closed and the elevator moved down one floor and the door opened again. A person in a grey grim reaper costume walked in, holding a scythe at their side. The hood was covering every part of the face above the chin, but it was so dark under it that Savanna couldn’t tell who it was, and the dim elevator lighting didn’t help.

Savanna looked the scythe over and smiled. “Pretty cool toy,” Savanna complimented as she eyed the wooden pole that the crescent piece of spike was on. Grim Reaper shook his head back and forth slowly.

“It’s not real, is it?” Savanna asked. Grim Reaper didn’t make any further movements. “Ok, this isn’t very funny,” Savanna went on. “If you get caught with that, you’re in big trouble and if you get caught with that around me, I might be accused of being in on whatever sick prank you plan on pulling.”

Savanna tried to walk around him, but Grim Reaper shoved her back up against the wall as the door to the elevator dinged closed. He then unexpectedly raised the scythe and swung it down, slicing open Savanna’s chest.

She screamed as she fell to the floor and Grim Reaper raised the scythe up again and sliced down into her, over and over and over, until her painful screams ended and the floor was covered in dark gushing blood.

Grim Reaper pushed the button to bring the elevator to the Basement as he wiped the excess blood off his scythe with his gloved hand.

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 05:19:05 AM »
Oooo nice. Kill Jeff next, he has it coming :P

Although.. is he based on you?

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »
Oooooo. Scary. Perfect. not to mention gory and disgusting. I like this. I may be young, but I am a horror fan.  >:D
Kill Allison next, she's a jerk. I bet she'll be upset when she sees her sissy's cut up body in the elevator. HaHaHa.
As I said in another thread, I got lost on my way home from the nuthouse, do you know their #?
EDIT: Nah, don't kill Allison... yet. Kill Curtis. I have no reason for that idea but I'd just like a guy to get it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:16:30 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 09:54:44 AM »
 In Science Class the teacher, Mrs. Grunow, was handing out a worksheet to the class. The door suddenly opened and Mark walked in, looking sheepish. He was very rarely ever late for class and when he was, he felt extremely bad about it.

“Why are you late, Mr. Abbott?” Mrs. Grunow narrowed her eyes at him.

“So…Sorry,” Mark stuttered from the pressure of having all eyes on him. “I was using the ba…ba…bathroom.” Mrs. Grunow turned back to continue handing out the worksheet. As Mark began to make his way to his desk, he stopped and looked down at his hands. He frustratingly stomped his foot.

The sound of someone stomping the floor caused Mrs. Grunow to turn around and face Mark once more. “Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“In my rush to get to class,” Mark replied. “I left my books in my locker. May I go get them?” His face turned beat red as he picked up on a few low giggles from within the room of students.

“Hurry back,” Mrs. Grunow sighed, not even bothering to get mad at the sensitive teen.

As Mark turned and left the room once more, Drew looked out the window and noticed that the snow was coming down faster and harder then before. It looked as if it was turning into a full-fledged storm. “It’s snowing bad!” Drew stated to the class.

The class once again diverted their attention to the windows, but Mrs. Grunow drew their attention back to their work by stating, “Come on now class, we’ve all seen snow before. Let’s get to work here.”

When Mike started to work on his worksheet, he whispered to Drew, “I hope it gets so bad that we get sent home early.” Drew agreed with him and also began his worksheet.

Mark soon returned to the room with his binder and textbook and took his seat. Everyone else in the class was forming into groups to work on the worksheet as Mrs. Grunow laid a copy on Mark’s desk.

Knowing it was useless to try to team up with anyone in the class, he took out a pen from his pocket to work on the sheet alone, but before he could write anything, the voice that belonged to the Principal of the school, Mr. Codarre, came over the P.A. system.

“Attention students and staff, due to the intensity that the snowstorm is expected to reach, it is with great displeasure that I announce that you will be sent home shortly,” Students could be heard cheering all over the school in unison. Mr. Codarre continued, “You will be sent home in class order, starting with the lowest class and working its way up, so as to avoid high traffic in the halls.”

“Damn it!” Curtis shouted. The school only went up to Grade Nine, and their class number was 9B, which was the second and last Grade Nine class. They would be the last ones to leave the school.

“When do we have to come back to school?” A random student asked.

“I know as much as you guys,” Mrs. Grunow stated. “Listen to the radio every morning to find out.”

Forty-Five long minutes later, everyone in the class of 9B were bored out of their minds as they waited anxiously for their class to be called.

Breaking the silence, Mr. Codarre’s voice came through the intercom one last time to call out their class. Everyone in the room cheered and quickly began to pile out of the room.

Some of the students looked through the windows on their way to the hall and noticed that the storm had gotten even worse during their wait.

Jimmy and Simone, who were both from the 9A class, had waited for Mike and Drew by their lockers and now the four friends were making their way to the main doors. Jeff, Allison, and Danny were also all in different spots of the same hall, heading towards the main doors, but none of them were walking together.

Just before they reached the doors, the lights unexpectedly turned off, plunging the school into instant darkness as the power cut out.

“****,” Allison swore. “Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this.”

“Gee, what gave you that feeling?” Jeff asked sarcastically. Allison stuck her tongue out at him, but was obscured by the darkness, which the students’ eyes had not yet adjusted to all the way.

Danny stepped forward and pulled on the handles of the doors, but they wouldn’t budge. “The power must have locked up the magnetically-sealed doors,” he explained.

“Damn,” Drew complained. “I don’t want to be stuck in this school for God knows how long.”

“Maybe even days,” Mike groaned. “This is definitely not good.”

Jimmy chuckled, “It’s not so bad.” The others turned to look at him and he went on. “We could spend our time hiding in the dark and scaring Simone.” As Drew and Mike laughed, Simone slapped Jimmy painfully over the back of the head.

Jen emerged from the darkness of the hall and the others brought her up to speed on their situation. “Well, to pass the time we could always hang Jeff up and torture him,” Jen jokingly suggested, still sour about her run-in with Jeff over lunch.

“You’ll have to catch me first, ****.” Jeff turned and took off down the hall, running full speed. Of course he knew better then to fool around immaturely in a situation like the one they were all in, so his plan was really to go to the office and ask Mr. Codarre what to do. He had to still be in the school somewhere.

As Jeff ran down the dark hall, he almost ploughed right into Mark and Curtis, who were both on their way to the front doors.

“What’s going on?” Curtis asked Jeff. “The storm seems to have knocked out the power.”

“Yeah,” Jeff said. “And those magnet doors can’t open without power running to them to open them. We’re stuck here until the power comes back on.”

“Could be worse,” Curtis stated. “I mean with a school this big, almost no other people, we can easily play hide and seek in the school, or we can even find many entertaining ways to frighten anyone else that’s stuck in here too.”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” Mark gave his opinion. “That sounds kind of immature and mean.”

Jeff and Curtis laughed at Mark’s response as they headed back down the hall, on their way to the main office. Before long however, Mr. Codarre came across them in one of the halls.

“I’m rounding up everyone stuck in the school,” he informed them. “We’re going to all meet in the Cafeteria. Do you kids know of anyone else still in the school?”

“There used to be a group of people hanging out by the main entrance,” Jeff told him. “But I don’t know if they’d still be there.”

“Head to the Cafeteria and I’ll be along shortly,” Mr. Codarre said. “There are already others waiting there.” And with that, Mr. Codarre continued on to round the others up as Jeff, Curtis, and Mark changed directions and began to make their way to the Cafeteria.

Drew, Mike, Jimmy, Simone, Allison, Danny, and the newly-discovered Dillon were all walking down a hall as one big group. Mr. Codarre had found the majority of them by the entrance and told them that he wanted them all to meet in the Cafeteria and to head there. Jimmy had informed him that there was another student, Jen Landry, who went off by herself only minutes before. Mr. Codarre said he’d look for her, but repeated that he wanted them to head directly to the Cafeteria. Along their way they had come across Dillon and brought him up to speed on everything.

“God, I wish I could get drunk,” Allison sighed. “If I wasn’t locked in here, I’d probably be going to Alicia’s party tonight.”

“Speaking of drinking,” Simone stated. “I really need to use the bathroom.”

“Mr. Codarre said for us to go straight to the Cafeteria,” Drew reminded her.

“I won’t be long,” Simone argued. “I’ll meet you guys there.”

“It’s probably a good idea to use the bathroom now, before we all get settled down,” Dillon agreed.

“Well now I’ve got to go too,” Danny complained. While Simone headed off for the girl’s washroom, Dillon and Danny left for the men’s and everyone else continued on to the Cafeteria.

Many minutes later, Simone washed and dried her hands in the sink of the dark washroom and then walked out into the empty hallway. Man, this school is really dark, she thought to herself as she passed by the dim light coming in from one of the snow-covered windows.

She walked down the hallway, headed for the Cafeteria, when she heard a clattering noise behind her. She stopped and turned to look. Through the darkness she could faintly pick out a shape at the end of the hallway, holding something long and skinny sideways in both hands.

“Hello?” She called out to the figure, but got no reply. Simone suddenly smiled, remembering that Jimmy was planning on scaring her. Assuming that the figure was Jimmy playing a prank on her, Simone didn’t bother to move when the figure started to slowly walk towards her.

When the figure got closer, Simone noticed that Jimmy was dressed up as the Grim Reaper and that he was holding a toy scythe sideways in both hands. “Nice try, Jimmy,” Simone said, not buying the act for a second. “But I’m not falling for it.”

A slight glint of light from the nearby window glared off the scythe, catching Simone’s attention. She looked at the glint and realized that the only way it would reflect off the object was if it was metal, which would then mean that the scythe was real. And if the scythe was real then that meant…

Simone’s eyes shot wide as she uttered, “Oh ****,” and turned, taking off down the hall in a run. She looked behind her to see what her stalker was doing and saw that he was walking at a quick pace in her direction. When Simone turned her head back to face in front of her, she stopped.

In front of her were the gym doors. She tried to open them, but discovered that they were locked, as they always were when the room was not in use. She franticly looked around, but the only way out of the area was past Grim Reaper, who was now almost upon her.

“Please,” Simone begged, tears coming to her eyes. “Please don’t kill me.”

Grim Reaper ignored her as he approached. Grasping his scythe in both hands, he reared it back and swung it forward, digging it deep into Simone’s soft stomach. She let out a primal blood-curdling scream as blood pumped freely out of the massive wound.

Grim Reaper, unsatisfied that the blow did not kill her instantly, painfully tugged the scythe back out of Simone’s stomach, only to ram it in again, harder then before, and this time finishing the job.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 09:57:04 AM by Slushie Man »

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
In the Cafeteria, Allison sat at one of the dozens of tables in the room, joined only by Jen, who Mr. Codarre had came across in the halls earlier and brought to the Cafeteria. Drew, Mike, and Jimmy sat at another table, while Jeff, Curtis, and Mark sat at yet another, all three groups engaged in their own conversations.

Dillon walked into the room and went to sit at the table that Allison and Jen were sitting at. A few minutes later, Danny walked in and sat at Jeff, Curtis, and Mark’s table.    Mr. Codarre, Mrs. Grunow, and Mr. Hovland, the school’s balding Social Studies teacher, all stood together by the snack bar counter, conversing quietly among themselves. “The back-up generator must have been damaged,” Mr. Codarre whispered, “in order for the power in the school to have gone out.”

“Maybe it wasn’t installed properly,” Mr. Hovland suggested. “It’s happened before at other schools, but thankfully it was always discovered before anything drastic happened.”

Mr. Codarre put his finger up to temporarily silence their conversation, and then turned to face the students in the room. “Is this everyone that you know of that’s here in the school?” he asked the students.

They all looked around the room at one another in silence, doing a mental head count, before Jimmy spoke up, “Simone is in the bathroom, but she’s the only other person I know of that’s still in the school. She should be here soon though.”

“We should discuss what we’re going to do,” Mr. Hovland turned to face Mr. Codarre once again, but said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

“There’s not much we can do until the town gets the power back on,” Mr. Codarre stated. “We can’t even call out to let people know that we’re in here, because it seems that the storm has knocked out the phone lines.”

“None of this is right,” Allison spoke up on the verge of frightful tears. “Does this not sound right to anybody else?” She had a bad feeling about the convenience of everything that had been happening and she really didn’t want to be in that school at the moment, bad memories from the previous school’s shooting still lingered in her mind.

“There’s no reason to be scared,” Jeff sincerely told her. “It’s only a minor hiccup in the system. Power will be back on in no time. These things happen all the time.”

“Jeff’s right,” Dillon agreed. “It’s not like his story where there’s a killer dressed as Grim Reaper stalking us.”

“I know that, god damn it!” Allison snapped at him, fear driving her to show her mean side. Jeff was well-known among his classmates for his stories and his newest one had been read and liked by everyone, as it was the first of his stories to involve them as characters. Allison actually hadn’t even been thinking of that story until Dillon mentioned it, and even though she knew it was foolish to think about it, it only added to her fear.

As time slowly passed in the Cafeteria, everyone quickly grew extremely bored once again, conversations having long since gone dead, attempted to be revived, and returned to being dead once more.

“Simone should have been back by now,” Jimmy stated after a long five minutes of pure silence at his table.

“She could be trying to pull our legs,” Mike suggested. “As a way to scare us before we get the chance to scare her.”

Mr. Codarre overheard the conversation as he walked by the table. “Well I think that her prank is long overdue for an ending,” he said as he turned to face the direction that the teachers were in. “Donald, there’s still a female student in the school someplace. Would you be able to search for her and bring her back?”

“Sure thing,” Mr. Hovland replied as he grabbed the only flashlight in the room and left.

“We should all go look for her,” Drew suggested. “It’s a big school and it could take him a long time to search it all by himself.”

Mr. Codarre didn’t agree with that idea at all. He wanted everyone grouped together to keep track of them all easier, and he didn’t want all these people back roaming the halls again. However, he knew he had to try to keep everyone satisfied, so instead of saying that, he said, “If Mr. Hovland still hasn’t found her in an hour, than you can go help.”

Mr. Codarre knew that an hour was more then enough time for him to find a single student.

Over at Jeff’s table, the group sitting there was thinking of other things other then Simone. “This would be a perfect set-up for a horror movie,” Jeff stated gleefully.

“You watch way too many of those kinds of movies,” Curtis said to him.

Ignoring Curtis, Danny informed Jeff, “Speaking of horror movies, I heard a rumour that the new Halloween entry is supposed to take place in a school. 20 years after the original two.”

“What are guys talking about?” Mark asked, annoyed. “Halloween is a day of the year.”

The table erupted with laughter as Danny mocked him, trying his best to badly impersonate Mark’s voice. “Halloween is a series of horror movies,” Curtis explained as he slowly stopped laughing.

“Well I don’t watch that crap, ok?” Mark defended his lack of knowledge on the subject matter. Danny laughed even harder, and Mark tried to change the topic. “So Curtis, about that StarCraft mission I was telling you about earlier, the third Terran mission, do you know how to pass it? Because no matter what I do, I…cannot…beat it!”

Mr. Hovland walked out into the dark hall from an empty classroom. He moved down the hall, shinning the flashlight beam around in front of him and calling out Simone’s name.

He had been searching for far longer then he felt he should have been. He checked all the bathrooms first, with no luck, and was convinced that she was hiding out someplace for some kind of reason, and it was making his job all that more difficult.

Back in the Cafeteria, Drew looked at his watch impatiently. “Mr. Codarre, it’s been an hour since Mr. Hovland left,” he called out across the room.

Mr. Codarre looked at his own watch and sighed. Well, he did promise the boy after all. “Alright, we can go help search for her,” he gave in. “Anyone in the room who wishes to get out and stretch their legs can help look for the girl if they want.”

As the majority of bodies stood up from their seats and stretched, Mrs. Grunow said, “I’ll stay here in case she arrives while you’re gone.”

“Good idea,” Mr. Codarre agreed.

As Allison and Dillon stood up, Jen remained seated. “You aren’t coming?” Dillon asked.

“Nah,” Jen replied. “I don’t really like Simone too much. I think I’ll just stay here and catch up on some sleep.”

Exiting the Cafeteria, Drew, Mike, and Jimmy split off into a group as they headed in one direction down the hall, Jeff, Curtis, Mark, Danny, and Allison formed a second group and headed down the opposite direction, and Mr. Codarre and Dillon headed off alone, each in their own directions.

While they walked down a hall, Jeff noticed that Allison was shaking slightly. “If you’re too scared of the dark, Allison,” Jeff sarcastically teased, “I could always hold your hand.”

“**** off,” Allison replied. “Touch my hand and you’ll loose yours.”

As the group continued down the hall, calling out Simone’s name, Allison started to walk a bit slower and fall behind. She had another reason for wanting to be out of the Cafeteria. She heard rumours that in the office, there was a drawer in a file cabinet where not only were the student’s marks and transcripts kept, but there were also small personal messages teachers had left there for future teachers and employers. Allison wanted to see what teachers have been saying about her and this was a great opportunity to find out.

Once she was far enough behind, she quickly took off down a separate hall, disappearing into the dark shadows.

“I wish we had a flashlight or something,” Mark complained.

“I don’t find the darkness so bad,” Jeff said, smiling. “It means we can’t see Allison’s ugly face as good.” The group, except Mark, broke out laughing. Turning around to see Allison’s reaction, Jeff discovered that she was gone. “Allison?” he called out. No answer. “Anyone know where Allison went?”

Curtis, Danny, and Mark all looked at each other, but neither answered. No one had seen her leave. “Who cares?” Curtis finally spoke up.

“I think I’m going to go look for her,” Jeff said. “We’re supposed to all be staying together after all.”

“I’ll come with you,” Danny said.

“Me and Mark will continue down this hall,” Curtis said. “Personally I think looking for Allison is just a waste of time.”

“What else is there to do right now?” Jeff asked. Not even waiting for an answer, he and Danny went back the way they came as Curtis and Mark continued on.

Mr. Hovland walked down a flight of stairs and two more flights laid ahead of him, but he stopped and stayed on that floor. He turned and walked down the hall with his flashlight shining around, again calling out Simone’s name constantly. He was getting quite impatient with one of his better students by this point and was disappointed with her lack of maturity in a crisis.

His current thoughts were put on hold as he saw a figure move quickly around a corner up ahead in the darkness. “Hey!” he called out, but there was no answer returned to him. “Simone, get back here!” he shouted as he walked in a stride to the area he saw the figure.

When he rounded the corner, a person wearing a grey grim reaper costume was standing just a couple feet away. Assuming that it was Simone under the costume, Mr. Hovland sighed, “Come on Simone, no more games. Your friends are worried sick. Go to the Cafeteria please.”

Grim Reaper opened his suit slightly and reached in, pulling out his scythe, which was hidden inside by some loops. Mr. Hovland, suddenly feeling a bit scared and nervous, took a couple steps back. Grim Reaper walked towards him and he started to back up further and more quickly.

As Mr. Hovland backed up, the back of his feet hit against the set of steps going up and he fell backwards onto them.

When Mr. Hovland tried to stand, Grim Reaper swung the scythe and sliced the teachers head clean off. As a small geyser of blood squirted up from the neck stump, the decapitated head landed on the descending stairs and rolled down onto the floor below, and rolled across the floor before coming to a stop by hitting up against a wall.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:07 AM »
Allison walked alone down a hall. I am so lost, she thought to herself. Just when she began to doubt her decision to leave the others, she saw the office further down the very hall that she was in.

Once she reached the room and entered, she spent a good half hour going through various desks and file cabinets in both the main office and the principal’s attached office. She was about to give up, when an idea struck her. She opened up the door to the storage room that was behind the office, and inside there was a lone file cabinet. 

She opened up the top drawer and flipped through the hundreds of folders, all with student names on them. Her face lit up when she came across one with her name and she quickly removed it. However when she opened it, she realized it was far too dark to read what was written there and took off out of the office.

Going across the hall, Allison opened the door to the janitor’s room and got a flashlight that was hanging off of the wall. She turned the beam of light on as she laid the folder on the desk and flipped through it, reading with shock, the comments that the teachers, some of which she used to consider nice, left in her file.

She could suddenly hear footsteps out in the hall and quickly closed her file and hid it under the table. The last thing she needed was for one of the teachers to catch her.

“Hello?” Allison called out into the hall. The ominous footsteps stopped and Allison pointed the light in the direction of the doorway. When no one answered, she walked out into the hall, shining the light around. She looked one way and didn’t see anyone. As she started to look the other way, a figure jumped out at her, making her scream very loudly.

She stopped screaming when heard laughter and saw Jeff and Danny laughing uncontrollably.

“God damn it, Jeff!” Allison yelled, breathing heavy and feeling like her heart was no longer in her chest but lodged in her throat instead. “That was not funny!”

Curtis and Mark had been wandering the halls for awhile and along the way, Curtis stopped by the Home Economics room. “Hey Mark, wait a bit,” he said.

Mark stopped where he was standing and turned back to face Curtis, wondering what the heck he was going to do.

Curtis walked over to the door and turned the knob, but discovered that it was locked. Damn. He was really hungry and knew that there was a large stash of food in that room.

“Never mind,” he mumbled as he began walking again. “Let’s go.” And with that, Mark and Curtis continued down the hall.

Drew, Mike, and Jimmy walked down a hall and approached the gym doors. As they got nearer, they saw a person sitting in front of them and as they got even closer, they noticed it was Simone.

“Hey Simone, what the hell are you doing?” Jimmy called out to her. “Did you get lost or something?”

She didn’t answer and so they walked closer. “I think she might be asleep,” Drew stated, chuckling.

Once they reached her, they saw the giant blood-soaked gash filling a large portion of her stomach. Their eyes went wide as they started to freak out.

“She’s dead!” Mike shouted. “She’s ****ing dead!”

“My God, who would do something like this?” Jimmy asked, covering his mouth to stop from throwing up.

“Someone else must have stayed in the school when the power went out and has been hunting us ever since,” Drew stated. “Or they’re the one that caused the power to go out.”

“Oh god, Simone…” Mike trailed off, near tears. She had been one of his best friends.

“Why would someone want to do this to her?” Jimmy asked, also near tears but keeping himself composed far better then Mike.

“**** this!” Mike shouted. “I’m getting out of here before the killer comes back.”

“Stop yelling, you dumbass!” Drew whispered loudly. “If the killer’s still around, he’ll hear you.”

The three friends looked around, and then at each other. Quickly and quietly, they turned and ran away from the area.

Dillon was walking down a hall lined with a bunch of classrooms on either side when he heard footsteps coming from far down the hall behind him. He turned around and saw a shape at the end of the hallway, but couldn’t pick it out in the darkness.

Feeling a bit of fear-filled adrenaline washing over him, causing him to not want be seen by whoever the figure belonged to, he turned to a classroom and tried to open the door but found that it was locked. He looked back and saw that the figure was getting closer. He tried another door and it opened with ease. He rushed inside and locked it behind him.

Mr. Codarre was walking down the same hall as well when he saw a darkened figure ahead of him go into a classroom. He continued down the hall and stopped once he reached the room. He tried to open the door, but found that it was locked. He knocked on it and waited, but no one opened it up.

He shrugged it off and continued walking. “Between my eyes going and the dark playing tricks, I must be seeing things that aren’t there,” Mr. Codarre said out loud to himself.

Jeff, Danny, and Allison walked by a window on their way up a set of stairs. Outside, it was beginning to get dark but the storm was still raging in full swing, wind and snow beating hard against the window.

Once they reached straight floor again, they walked across the platform and up the next set of stairs. Allison was the first to reach the top and when she did, she screamed bloody murder.

Jeff and Danny raced up the rest of the way as fast as they could and saw the reason that Allison screamed - Mr. Hovland’s decapitated body laid crumpled on the floor, a growing pool of blood below it.

Allison turned her head and threw up on the floor as Danny freaked out. “Holy ****in’ ****! Someone ****in’ killed him!”

Jeff felt his body turn cold with fear, but tried to block Danny’s ramblings out of his mind. “What the hell is going on?” he asked out loud. The sound of Allison vomiting reached his ears and he turned to her and rubbed her back as he bent down to face her. “Take deep slow breaths,” he said to her.

Allison did so and within a few seconds began to feel a bit better, however she couldn’t bring herself to face the grisly scene behind her.

“There’s a god damn ****in’ killer in the ****in’ school!” Danny’s fear-induced ramblings continued. “Why would someone want to do this again? After what happened at our old school?”

Allison felt uncontrollable fear rise in her once more, but instead of vomit exiting her mouth, it was a continuation of Danny’s ramblings. “We’re all gonna die!” she screamed. “We’re going to be killed off one by on by one! I ****ing told you guys something wasn’t right!”

Jeff knew how they felt. He wanted to freak out right along with them, but knew it would be pointless and wouldn’t accomplish anything. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to assume that the killer is probably someone that knows us,” he stated as calmly as he could. “Possibly even someone we consider a friend.”

“Any ideas?” Danny asked, calming down a bit.

“My vote goes towards Jen,” Jeff answered. “She can definitely be a bit psychotic. I heard she cut some guy’s dick off that tried to rape her at a party once.”

The three looked at each other, agreeing that Jen was a definite suspect.

Curtis and Mark passed by the elevator as they walked further down their current hall. Curtis suddenly punched Mark for no reason and laughed at his reaction. Mark jumped and rubbed his shoulder, pain coursing through his body.

“Ow! What was that for?” Mark asked, feeling betrayed.

“I was just bored,” Curtis continued to laugh. “It wasn’t even all that hard.”

“No Curtis, you really hurt me.”

Curtis suddenly turned completely serious, stopping mid-laugh. “Trust me, Mark. That was not hard at all.”

Mark ignored him and continued to rub his shoulder as they walked down the hall some more.

Mr. Codarre returned to the Cafeteria and said, “Well I couldn’t find her. Has she come…?” He stopped in mid-sentence when he saw the room empty of Jen, but occupied by the body of Mrs. Grunow. The lifeless corpse laid on its side on the floor, strings of ropey bloody intestines splayed across the floor, attached to a deep hole in the teacher’s stomach.

Mr. Codarre turned his head to throw up, but stopped himself and stumbled back. Right next to where he was just standing was Jen sitting in a chair, a knife dug deep into one of her eye sockets.

He turned to run out of the room, his face in an expression of permanent disgust, but Grim Reaper suddenly stepped in from the hall and blocked the doorway. In his hand was a shorter version of his scythe, one where the handle could easily be held by one hand and didn’t go down much below the hand. He turned the single-handed scythe upside down.

“Please,” Mr. Codarre begged. “This is not something you want to do. You don’t want…”

He was cut off when Grim Reaper, in one fluid movement, stepped forward and rammed the scythe up, digging it up into Mr. Codarre’s chin. The blade went up through his chin and the end came out of the middle of his head, blood and slight brain matter smearing it.

Grim Reaper let go of the handle and watched his newest victim fall to the floor. He then reached down and rummaged through the pockets and removed a set of keys from the recently-dead body.

Drew, Mike, and Jimmy stopped running for a minute so they could catch their breaths.

“We need to find the others and warn them,” Drew suggested.

“There may not even be any others left!” Mike shouted back at him, eyes still wide with fear.

A figure walked out from the darkness of a nearby bathroom and they all screamed, but quickly stopped when they realized that it was a student they’ve seen around the school, from the grade below them.

“****, you scared the hell out of us,” Drew said to him.

“Who the hell are you?” Mike asked, looking him over suspiciously.

“My name is Brad Turner,” The kid explained. “I’m in Grade 8. I was at my locker when the power went out and I’ve been wandering the school ever since, trying to find out if anyone else was locked in with me. When I couldn’t find anyone, I decided to stay in the library, but just now had to use the bathroom.”

Mike kept his eyes on him, not completely buying his story. “There used to be a lot of others here,” Jimmy informed Brad. “But we’re not so sure now.”

“What do you mean? Is there a way out?” Brad asked. Drew quickly brought him up to speed on the killer in the school. “Yeah, and I’m Elvis incarnate,” Brad said, laughing. It was obvious that he didn’t believe a word of Drew’s story.

Mike took a step back, shaking with new-found fear. “It’s you! You’re the killer!” As Mike continued to back up, an even darker shadow fell upon him.

“Behind you!” Drew shouted as Mike saw the other three quickly group together.  Knowing that he really didn’t want to see what was behind him, Mike slowly turned around and saw Grim Reaper standing there, holding his long-bladed scythe sideways in both hands.

As Grim Reaper swung his scythe, Mike ducked and ran around behind him and off down the hall. Grim Reaper turned to look at Mike running and then turned back to look at the other three boys.

Drew, Jimmy, and Brad took off down the hallway in the direction they originally were going.

Grim Reaper turned toward the direction that Mike ran in and walked quickly after him.

Jeff, Allison, and Danny continued their run down a different hall. “How the **** are we supposed to get out of this death trap of a school?” Danny asked as they slowed to a walk so they could catch their breaths. No one had an answer for him, but thankfully they were saved from having to answer when they saw Drew, Jimmy, and Brad run down a hall that crossed through theirs in an intersection of floor.

“Run!” Drew shouted at them as the three boys ran in front of them and disappeared around the corner while they continued down their hall.

Jeff, Allison, and Danny looked down the hall that Drew, Jimmy, and Brad had come from, but saw nothing chasing after them.

Mike was running down a set of stairs when he first looked behind him and saw that Grim Reaper was not far behind.

When he reached a platform part-way down the stairs, Mike ran over to the elevator and pushed the button to call the elevator to his position, but nothing happened. Mike anxiously looked the area over before slapping himself in the head for forgetting that the elevator wouldn’t work cause of the power being out.

Of course by that time, he had lost a lot of precious time, so when he turned around to run, the scythe blade was there to meet him. It dug extensively deep into his midsection, with the tip of the blade slightly breaking out of his back.

When Grim Reaper pulled the blade out, Mike’s body slid down to the floor, leaving a smear of blood on the elevator doors behind him.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »
Great story! Can't wait to see more of this.  ;D

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »
Ooooo!  :o This. Is. So. COOL! Not to mention gross :-X, but VERY cool!
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.