Author Topic: Whats songs make you think of animorphs  (Read 9718 times)

Offline planetstella

Whats songs make you think of animorphs
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 08:44:33 PM »
The song "Radioactive" reminds me of Animorphs as it is really intense and it talks about revolution and it is just... Freaking... AWESOME like Animorphs. Also, it was in the trailer for the movie "The Host" which is a total ripoff of Animorphs

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Whats songs make you think of animorphs
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 08:50:41 PM »
I read the host at the start of last year, and i actually didn't make the connection between it and animorphs, but now that I think about it, Stephanie Meyer probably got the idea from animorphs.

This is completely off topic :P
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline planetstella

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 11:08:29 PM »

I read the host at the start of last year, and i actually didn't make the connection between it and animorphs, but now that I think about it, Stephanie Meyer probably got the idea from animorphs.

This is completely off topic :P

lol, yeah it is :P what are we doing?

SmartGirl333

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 03:25:54 AM »
Still off topic. When I saw "Meyer" I thought Marissa Meyer (the author of The Lunar Chronicles series) instead of Stephanie. lol idk

guitarhero01234

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 02:47:27 AM »
Tool's song Jambi kind of reminds me of The Andalite Chronicles. Read the lyrics, you'd probably see what I mean by that. Also, "We're In This Together" by Nine Inch Nails, but I think that's mainly because of the vibe of the song, plus the fact that NIN is mentioned a few times in Animorphs.
I can't remember the title now, but there was a song that was on the original ATV Offroad Fury for PS2 that reminded me a lot of Jake when I was like 9.
Damn, I forgot about that game. Pretty good soundtrack, I love how Primus, AIC, and Soundgarden were in it. \m/

Offline NothingFromSomething

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 03:28:36 AM »
Tool most definitely gives off Animorphs vibes, agreed.  :)  "Schism" is a bit of a cliche, the most known Tool song, but that always conjured up final-story-arc imagery to me somehow.

Person Of Interest re-watch.  Still stunning as ever.

guitarhero01234

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 03:13:12 AM »
Eh, I never really got that from the song. Now that I think about it though, Pu**** kinda reminds me of Jake in the final few books (also it's just a great, great song). Also, another song that I thought of is Ghost of Perdition by Opeth, which really reminds me of Marco and his mother. Actually, the parallels between the lyrics and the situation in Animorphs is pretty crazy.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2020, 05:44:17 AM »
I've made a list with all the songs who make people think about Animorphs and here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsG-bdUn81HCIL1TERHZEuHjJy69uD3k_
enjoy!
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2020, 06:55:58 AM »
oooh nice, has anyone made a spotify playlist version yet?
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?