Author Topic: Saddler is The One.  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Jeremy713

Saddler is The One.
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:05:31 PM »
    My name is Saddler, and I am dying. I lay in the hospital stretcher, looking up at the fluorescent lights on the ceiling. I was hit by a car a few days ago,  and still every part of me hurts like hell.  I don't think I will make it out of this hospital alive.
   I hear the ding of the elevator, and the nurses wheel me inside. The doors close, and I try to relax. Suddenly, the lights go out. I hear a strange crunching noise, accompanied by the screams of the nurses. I feel a hand touch my neck and I zone out, inexplicably. After a few seconds, I come into consciousness just in time to be pushed off my stretcher. A hand covers my eyes and I feel myself being dragged.
   Then the feeling of falling.
    The feeling of falling. Suddenly, I am staring at an elderly man. He looks me in the eyes and says, "Hello Saddler. I just saved you."
   I cannot speak. I have no idea what this means. The elderly man continues, "You didn't need to die yet. I am about to give you with unfathomable powers. I need you. You are the one who can help. You are the one who has potential. You are the one we all need."
   A single thing stands out to me in his speech: The One"

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Saddler is The One.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 10:23:28 PM »
Wow. This is slightly creepy - you should keep going :)
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?