• My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
Re: Hiya
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 03:39:09 AM »
Welcome to RAF!
Have a muffin:

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 04:05:37 AM »
ooo! ooo! ooo! :cookie:
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline WildeMoonChilde

• Gold Donor
  • Stay wild, moon child
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 07:13:58 PM »
you nutcases have all gone and scared her off again!  ::)

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 10:51:07 PM »
Soz! You breed scary muffins. :P

Offline EscapeWriter

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »
Thank you for all the welcomes and l look forward to getting to know a lot of you.
I am re-writing a novel and am working on a TV show and i have the love of my life so my plate is full. but you will see me around, don't hesitate to talk. 
Harris, NY
United States Marshals Service
~Is That All~

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 06:24:37 PM »
I know this is super-late, but welcome to RAF! It's fantastic to finally meet you :D I'd love to see some of your writing at some point. In the meantime, here's a quick guide to RAF!

We're currently trying to make this forum more appealing and more active. We're calling it the Revitalaissance. Basically, if there's anything you could want or hope for from a community of Animorphs fans, we want to hear about it and make it happen ^_^

Then, of course, there's the centerpiece of RAF: The Animorphs Board has tons of discussions about portions of the series that you'd never think twice about. Drop in, join some discussions, enjoy.

It's a little outdated at the moment, but we here at RAF do periodically re-read the series. Check out the re-read board for a number of questions and thoughts from other fans and RAFians as they've reread the series (note the board full of older rereads, too!). And then, if you're into never, EVER letting the story end, there's a bunch of excellent Animorphs fanfiction and art projects around here, as well as a few RP's that are still alive (I highly recommend checking out the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar or Rogue Element). There are also a number of fan projects listed here, including the Animorphs Audiobook Project, which is undergoing a bit of a revival-- check out their new releases of the first ten chapters of Megamorphs 1!

There's a lot of non-Animorphs stuff on this forum, too, including a bunch of Discussions and Debates, there are other fanfictions and art projects and roleplays (Check out Adventures in Aidyn!). Our members have profile threads that will help you get to know them better.

And if you're just looking to hang out and have some fun, we play games of (Animorphs-themed) Mafia and The Resistance frequently, and let's not forget the Bored Board, which is a great place to go if you're ever... well. Bored. Or looking for a quick way to get to know some of our most active members.

Stick around. Explore. Have fun. I'm sure you will ^_^
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:27:09 PM by Kit Mackenzietoo »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story