Author Topic: Operation MAAS  (Read 8461 times)

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
Re: Operation MAAS
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »
(Erik was already revealed as Stone's cloned child, since he's a NPC we can go just about anywhere with that.)
I was awake! For the first time in my life I was truly awake! I could feel energy flowing though- no from my body. I was aware of every cell, all of them were forcing out the nanites that gave me the ability to morph.

I realized that I was getting cold. Ice! someone was putting Ice in me! No, the heat was good, it had to finish it's job or I would die!

I started to panic and suddenly there was a release of energy that sent someone against a wall.

"Leave her! This must be finished!" I heard myself say.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:41:53 AM by Jayne »

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »
"Oof!" The air rushed out of me as I struck the wall, tossed effortlessly by some unseen force. Leia?
I sucked in a breath and regained my senses just in time to avoid falling badly, and I landed on my feet, like a cat ought to land.

If Leia was the source of the power, she needed to control it before she killed someone. I partially morphed Tiger and let some of my weight rest on her torso, pinning her to the ground.
<Leia! Snap out of this! You are putting us in danger. YOU WILL CONTROL YOURSELF. NOW.>
I put as much focus as I could into my thought-speech, doing what I could to bring her back to a cognizant state.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »
(um, I THINK this is where I was lol haha sorry it's so short.)

I woke up in an ambulance. Those stupid birds made me fall off the roof! I looked around at the paramedics. I had to get out of this, but I couldn't morph now, could I? I closed my eyes and decided to just listen to them talk. The sirens weren't going so I knew I wasn't hurt too bad. After what seemed like 15 minutes I learned that I had broken a few bones but I'd be alright, they were wondering who I was too. That was good, I'd rather them not know. After a while it seemed as though they were done talking about me, so I decided to just relax for a bit and come up with a plan. I didn't know what happened to the rest of the team, they could be up in space for all I knew. Once I got out of this I decided I'd go try and find them. I began thinking of a plan.
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Jax

• "Danger" could be my middle name, but it's "Dylan"
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »
(Just noticed that I was on Jax's account. Sorry for the confusion.)
"You must let the transmutation continue or this body will die. It should take another 1.8 Earth minutes." I didn't say it, but it still came out of my mouth. Was I a controller?

You must understand, this is necessary Leia.

Who are you?

I am the nanites that enable you to morph. My programer knew that this was a possibility among humans and built a subroutine to stabilize the transformation. If the process is interrupted it will result in a dramatic mutation which will kill you.

Ohh... Well... Okay I guess.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:54:29 PM by Crazy [expletive deleted] »

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
<Well...that changes things. I'm going to keep you pinned to the ground for now, though. I'm sure you'll understand...if you're Leia....Leia would understand. If you're a threat to this group, though, you should know that I'll not hesitate to end this now. I'll let you up in 1.8 Earth minutes, as soon as I'm sure it's still HER in there.>

I glanced at the others, and nobody seemed to disagree with me.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »
just wanted to get all your hopes up XD
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 04:02:36 PM »
hahaha that was cruel...well played

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
:D i aim to please

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »
EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!! AGGGGGAAUUAAHHGHHH!!!!

*triple-slap-of-doome*

Shanker's brain has exploded, as far as I am concerned. >:D

:explode: :evilgrin27: :fighting0056:

Still, and all: NICE ONE!!

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »
Haha you suck Daniel.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »
yea, looking back that was kinda cruel... oh look, i did it again

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:42 PM »
*Stone leaps forward and rips off Nabet's head from his neck.*

There. :)

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
I hate both of you. >:(
--

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:43 PM »
*Nabet laughs at Stone and Hunter once his head grows back*

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 04:31:25 PM »
Juggernaut throws Charles out the window.