Author Topic: Announcement of an announcement + bit parts available  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Announcement of an announcement + bit parts available
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back. Again.

This time, though, I can honestly say the end is in sight. I'm not going to publicly commit to a date (because I know how this project functions), but I will say that I have a deadline for the entirety of Megamorphs 1, that deadline is not far off, and I am confident of hitting it. More news on actual releases on that date.

I only need one more thing: a handful of lines from bit characters who only show up once. I've been able to cover a handful of these from people I know offline, but I'd also like to throw it wide open to anyone who would like to contribute. Here is a list of parts available, ordered by number of lines, decreasing. If you are interested in reading any of these, just drop me an email at animorphsaudiobookp roject@gmail.com, and I'll mark the part as claimed.

If you like to do crazy creature noises, I could especially use you. There are a couple Hork-Bajir and Taxxon parts in Megamorphs 1. I will be doing a fair bit of post-production to get some cool alien sounds, but a good baseline would help tremendously.

There are only a few requirements I have: first of all, your mic and recording setup should be reasonable. We have a variety of hardware setups, and I'm certainly not going to require anyone to purchase an expensive microphone, but please record somewhere without background noise, and do not use an onboard laptop mic. I can do some noise canceling; I can't work miracles. Second, please only claim a part if you can complete the recording reasonably soon (say, within a week). They're all short parts, so I don't anticipate this being a problem.

To anyone who does end up submitting, huge thanks in advance. This project has been a personal endeavor of mine for way too long, and I really couldn't have done it without a whole slew of awesome people.

To anyone who doesn't end up submitting, stay tuned for some exciting results.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline Teirae

Re: Announcement of an announcement + bit parts available
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 05:20:11 PM »
Oooo im replying to subscribe in hope of exciting updates!

guitarhero01234

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 04:38:39 AM »
I might try throwing something together. I'll see how my schedule works out.

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 09:50:07 AM »
Uh, since I suddenly have too much free time on my hands, are you okay with an Indian accent? :P

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 10:38:29 AM »
@guitarhero01234: If you only have a few moments, the parts near the end of the list have literally one line each. Any help would be appreciated.

@Saffa: Unfortunately, the two female parts left are Cassie's and Rachel's mothers, but the 3 angry drivers are of unspecified gender, and you could definitely do one of those.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
Haha, nice. Trash cans!