Author Topic: Animorphs: Among the Brave (Role Play Area)  (Read 10942 times)

Offline NickGreen

Animorphs: Among the Brave (Role Play Area)
« on: February 02, 2014, 11:27:15 PM »
This is the area where the role play will commence
Using Tapatalk

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
John kneels down by the fire in the Hork-Bajir camp, prodding the fire with a sharpened fire poker, he is in deep thought about the turn of events the past month or so threw at him. He has a slight drowsiness in his eyes. He has started to have doubts if they would succeed. Then he looks around at the camp, at all the faces that he is responsible for. He remembers why he chose to fight agents the Yeerk Empire. It was because that as long as there is a resistance, there is hope for earth. Hope for the free Hork-Bajir as well.

Jastalif sits nearby, as well as a few other Hork-Bajir. He stares into the fire, deep in his thoughts. Feeling a small amount of doubt himself, but he quickly suppresses it. He is supposed to be an example for his people. The one that shows them the way. The way to freedom. And to do that, he must show them that they must fight for it. No matter how much it pains him to kill a Hork-Bajir controller who he knows, deep inside, that the hork-bajir inside didn't want to die like this. For what they did to his people, he suppresses that feeling. He knows he must make the yeerks pay for all the suffering they inflicted on his people
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:28:36 PM by NickGreen »
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Animorphs: Among the Brave (Role Play Area)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:43:20 PM »
I looked around te mess of trees and huts that now served as our temporal home and couldn´t help but wonder how my heroes, those five kids way younger than myself managed to keep this gping, giving the yeerks so much trouble without having any real weapons but the power to morph, turn into any animal they touched. If I had to chose between that and being well...myself I´d chose me without second thought. And yet thay had driven the yeerks back so many times. He hoped someday e could meet them and ask them in person.
Maybe it was because of the way they operated, as a team. Each part balancing the whole perfectly, with the right dose of humor and sadness, compassion and mercylessness (was that even a word?), emotions and brains but most important; I realised, they had a leader. Someone to give orders and take the burden of the results of his actions. I could never be that kind of person.
The closest thing we had to that was the Hork-Bajir called Jastalif...comethin g.
RIght now he was looking at the fireplace in the middle of the camp, thinking. Maybe I should approach him.
I walked towards him and remained quiet for a while, I didn´t want to interrupt but what choice did I have?
-Ehem...- I  began -Sorry to break your concentration- I apologized -But me and some of the other refugees were wondering, what do we do now?-

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:18:02 PM »
Jastalif looks into the fire for a few second longer, then turns his gaze to Samule.
"we must find a way to make it so the Yeerks loose the will to fight... By any means nessisary. Show them they are vulnerable. The Yeerks are drunk on there victories. I believe it is time to show the Yeerks that Earth is far from being won"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:21:48 PM by NickGreen »
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »
Well that wasn´t what I was hopin for.
-Good...that´s a good plan- I say -But how? We don´t have any idea of how are they operating, where to attack-
It´s true, besides hidding there doesn´t seem to be anything we can do. This was kind of that guy who runs away and lives to fight another day without the "fight" part.

I too stare into the fire, when it hits me. I hadn´t seen my "parents" in a while, actually I wasn´t even sure they were still alive. Funny right? If they were still alive, being ex-andalite scientists they may had some idea of what to do.
If they still lived they would probably be in their live, under the rubble of my old home. That was halfway across the city and with bug-fighters dlying past us every second and without any (or at least really few)  buildings to use as cover it would be hard.
I kept quiet for a little longer. If Jastalif didn´t have any better idea I would suggest going to my parents for help.

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 10:37:04 PM »
Jastalif shakes his head "I do not know... I am supposed to know, but I do not." Jastalif's shoulders slouch. He feels like he is letting Samuel down. After all, he is supposed to be one of the people to look up to for leadership.
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »
I gulp. I could tell him, but should I? What if we got killed? The people and Hork-Bajir here knew Jastalif was their leader, if domething happened to him chaos would innevitably rise, things would be even worse if he was captured.

-Well...- I say still unsure -I maaaay know some people who know what to do, but theyre aren´t exactly close by and if we go looking for them...- I let the phrase hang. I have always believed that saying something was the first step to making it happen and we didn´t need THAT kind of thing happening to us.

I don´t tell him who are the people I´m talking about on purpose, the story is long and Im not sure if he should know it just yet.

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 11:01:43 PM »
Jastalif nods. "Are you certain that they are out of reach? If they are potential allies, then I will be willing to take the risk."
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 11:08:31 PM »
Oh, man. Well here goes nothing, I thought.

-Oh they´ll help us alright, and it´s not exactly impossible but it wont be easy getting to them- "If they still live" I thought it was better leaving that little detail out. -It´s about three, or four miles from here- I continued

-But who else would be coming? We´ll need some backup, not enough to bring attention to ourselves but just the right number in case we need some help, I´ll say one or two people, or Hork Bajir- I added quickly -tops-

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
"John can come with us, if he is ok with the mission of course. He may even be better suited for it if it takes us behind the enemy line. Me and my people are not the best with stealth outside the trees, taking in account of our size. Who are these people we are going to get? And were are we going?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:16:46 PM by NickGreen »
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 08:58:40 PM »
-John? Who´s...- I begin, it hasn´t been that long and I still can´t identify everyone inmediately but I see the man prodding the fire and I remember -Oh, him-

Then I doubt before addressing his next question, I answer trying to avoid details -It´s a small suburb across town, maybe a mile from tha mall heading east, we´re talking about a married couple, they once were....- I stop in my tracks before saying "Andalites" and instead say -Close, to the yeerks. They may know what to do-

I give a few nervous steps -So what do you say?-

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 09:38:54 PM »
John gives jastalif and Samuel a nod.
"If they have information that will help us, than I will be willing to go. Is there anything else you know?"

He sets the fire prod on the ground
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 11:16:26 PM »
So, should I tell them everything? No, there´s already too much going on without them knowing that; so I lie, they´ll find out soon enough anyway. Besides if they were captured or infested that could be a big risk.

-No, that´s all- I shake my head softly -So are we doing this?-

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 09:14:31 PM »
John stands up. "As soon as everyone is ready then yes, we will head out. This is going to be dangerous, then aegean, everything we do is dangerous."
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »
I flinch a bit -Who´s everyone? Aren´t we "everyone"?- Did that meant there was someone else coming?