Author Topic: Animorphs: Among the Brave  (Read 12411 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Animorphs: Among the Brave
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 10:35:06 PM »
Dont worry, we´re all but human here  ;D
Or are we??  >:D

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »
Lol
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 11:29:44 PM »
So, I take it we´re waiting for more characters???

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 02:27:46 PM »
I would like to play and I have read up to where you are and I can play 3 parts to fill in the rest of the animorphs.
Name: Dominic Lyons; Dom for short

Race: Human

Loyalties: Animorphs

Personality: Brave, Loyal, Compasionate but also hard, knows what needs to be done and will do tasks others see as disturbing.

Family: Younger brother Vincent; Vince for short and their dad. Their mom was a controller and they tried to starve the Yeerk in her head but she was able to get free on the second day and was killed by their father who couldn't let his wife live like that any longer. He told his boys that if one were to get in his head to do the same.

Special abilities: Morphing

Physical Description: short for his age 5"8, tanned skin but not to tan, long shoulder length hair dirty blonde color, muscular and a nice smile.

Bio: Dom is the newest animorphs with the fewest morphs he just became one at his brothers insist. He chose to do this because of his mother and because he needs a way to fight he can't exactly knock out a Hork-Bajir or Taxxon. His father moved them to their cabin they have in the woods just in case the Yeerks came looking for the one that had been in their mothers head. Dom believes he should become the leader eventually when he knows more of what he is doing.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.