Author Topic: Animorphs: Among the Brave  (Read 12382 times)

Offline NickGreen

Animorphs: Among the Brave
« on: January 30, 2014, 05:07:00 PM »
This is a new idea for an Animorphs roleplay. But before I put it into action I want to hear your opinions on it first!

This RP will be taking place on Earth.

What if the Yeerks spread to the rest of the world? In this RP the Yeerks have taken control of the northern part of North America, meaning Canada and a few border states have fallen to the Yeerks. Already drastic measures have been taken by the Animorphs and there allies, but as well as the rest of the world. Tensions are growing every day. But there is still a chance for the Animorphs and there allies to win....... Join in and find out!

Will you fight on the Animorphs side or fight to destroy them?

Original caractors are MORE than welcome ^_^

Alien species for RP: Yeerks, Hork-Bajir, Chee, or Andalite.

Don't be shy on your opinions, I take criticism as well as complements well.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:05:04 PM by NickGreen »
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Animorphs: Among the Brave
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:25:11 PM »
Hi, I ntoiced you posted into my RP as well. I might be interested in this. However my OC is a bit...weird. Ok, ok Ill say it already, it´s an enhanced human ok? I just wanted to know if that idea was ok with you before I post a character sheet. Thanks

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 07:08:18 PM »
As long as you can make it work, go for it.
Using Tapatalk

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:01:06 PM »
For this RP my character would be this:

Name: John Simons

Race: Human

Loyalties: Animorphs

Personality: John has a positive outlook on almost everything, he has a laid-back attitude but has developed more of a sereus edge sense the war started.

Family: John is an only child. His father and mother were once controllers, but were freed a month ago and are now hiding out with the free Hork-bajir colony along with a few other friends and family members.

Special abilities: Morphing

Physical Description: John is tall for his age, he has brown hair and hazel eyes. He always has on some kind of pants and short-sleeve on. Shorts and long sleeves are a pet peeve of his.

Bio: John is the leader of the Animorphs, he is resilient and headstrong in his beliefs. He has a strong hate for the yeerks and is an excellent strategist
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
Name: Samuel Johnathan Graystone

Race: Human

Loyalties:Animorphs

Physical description: Sort of short for his age (5´6´´) tanned skin and dark, short hair. Thin but very cut, dark brown eyes.

Personality: Likes: cats, redhead girls, most kinds of music. Dislikes complicated people, laziness or treacherous people.

Brief bio: When two Andalite scientists (a male and a female) developed a serum that could cure each and every disease known to andalites plus amplifying their physical abilities, the electorate decided their discovery would greatly aid the war effort. Disgusted that theyir great invention would only cause more death the andalite scientists fled into earth and became human nonliths. After several years of hiding they decided to raise a family unaware that the female human they had acquired was biologically unable to bear children. After 34 tries a child was born, though sickly, small and frail. In a last ditch attempt to save their sons life they used their serum on him boosting him to peak human levels.
They called him Samuel and dubbed him 034 (because of their attemps to bring a child to this world). After he turned 13 the andalites revealed their secret to their son, though shocked at first Samuel soon understood earth was in peril, and that to fight a war he had to become war. After four years of training Samuel is finally ready to bring war to the yeerks.

Special powers or abilities?: Samuel dominates the wing-chun styleof kung fu, plus the korean method of self-defense hapkido and has limited expierience in traditional muay-thai and parkour.

Strenghts and weaknesses: While being the peak of human potential in terms of physique, he self-trust isn´t very good and this can come as a liability during missions. However if those he holds dear are in peril he´ll do every and anything to protect them. His lack of confidence makes him extremely prone to make mistakes in times of preassure (specially around girls) and then to exagerate his mistakes. Because of this he usually prefers to follow orders than to give them and avoids conflict whenever possible.

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 09:12:53 PM »
Ok, I need two or three more people to put this RP into action
Using Tapatalk

Offline Yeerk

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
We are coming Humans
Using Tapatalk

Offline NickGreen

Animorphs: Among the Brave
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 10:48:52 PM »
Kyuau >_>

Your so original X3

Name: Jastil Keralif

Race: Hork-Bajir

Faction: Resistance

Physical description: has all the physical traits of a hork-Bajir, except for a slash scar on his left cheek.

Personality: Jastalif puts great trust into his friends. He is loyal and trustworthy.

Brief bio: Jastalif is a Hork-Bajir seer. Him and his family are part of the free colony of Hork-Bajir on earth. He knows that he needs to lead is people, but is not sure how.

Special powers or abilities: None. Besides his increased intellectual capability.

Strengths and weaknesses:
He is a master of the trees. Good for missions in the forested-areas. He can also be used to pose as a hork-Bajir controller, although he is reluctant to do so. His main weakness is his trust. But it is also hard to earn it
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:28:50 PM by NickGreen »
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 08:44:06 PM »
ok, so now you control two characters. I´m anxious about this starting

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:00 PM »
Same here
Using Tapatalk

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:49 PM »
Il be happy to get this started right now actually, il be on all night
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 09:31:02 PM »
Il be happy to get this started right now actually, il be on all night

ill be here for quite some time too. So if you want to post the first, well post of the roleplay and Ill follow along

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 09:40:26 PM »
Ok, just posted a few minutes ago
Using Tapatalk

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 10:20:41 PM »
Ehem sorry, the name of my character is SAMUEL, I realise I miss spelled it the first time I posted the character sheet but I dont know if you spelled my characters name as Samule by mistake or on purpose. Cheers!

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 10:28:28 PM »
Oh, sorry. Im using an ipod at the moment so my spelling may not be the best
Using Tapatalk