Author Topic: Leaving for awhile  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Leaving for awhile
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone here that I am going to be leaving RAF at the start of the new year. My reasons are personal which I will get to in a minute. For the better part of four years I've been here, minus six months from a lifetime ban which was thankfully drop. I have had some great friends here, some great RPs and some good laughs mostly at myself at how I could keep up the Tobias character for so long, so normal and natural for seven years playing it, then coming here and doing like it was nothing.

I am leaving this forum because I have broken up with my boyfriend Julian who I love so much, but earlier this month he came to me and told me there was someone else he was interested in. Since then I've been driving myself crazy trying to think and understand all this, and when I talked with him last night I just felt all the trust was gone, I have reached the limit I can go.

For all those in my NASCAR Leagues, I will come back now and then to message and tell where you finished like always, I thank you those for joining as well I know it's annoying with all the messages, but it makes me happy knowing some where nice enough to join and help out. For those who didn't join, there are still spots I can offer you, if you want any you can message me, I'll check that every now and then as well. And for those who don't get it, PM me as well, I know it's not an ideal thing to do, but it's really easy and fun once you get used to it.

So I guess this is good-bye so long for now, I really don't know when I will be back, but my heart is not in the right place and if I stay I feel I might do or say stuff and get banned again for something no one else was involved in. I know I might have pissed some people off because of my attitude over the years and my disagreements with some stuff here, but that was just me being honest not trying to be an ass, I've matured over the years into what I am today, more respectful and understanding.

If I ever pushed anyone to not like me or that, I'm sorry and hope you all can forgive me. I cam here with the goal of making friends and roleplaying Tobias, it's been a long road and it will now be slowed down a lot.

Thanks everyone

Tobias
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:22:58 AM by Tobias »

redtailedsaffa

Re: Leaving for awhile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 12:03:44 PM »
Aww. We'll miss you. But when you come back, if it's with a cool head, then it's all good. Good luck! :)

Offline itw2009

• Gold Donor
  • your daily dose of skepticism
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 06:17:52 PM »
i'm sorry to see you leave, tobias! still, if you need a break, take your time. consider venturing back some day when you feel up for it? :) you know that RAF will still be here!
“The President and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 07:15:15 AM »
Yeah I do need a break, I think for the time being I'll be in and out of this forum for a week or so, I got a lot of projects I'm working over on YouTube with all my races and that's keeping me busy from posting here a lot anyway before this all happened.

Not trying to be that guy that plugs other sites or trying to spam, but I'd help me out if maybe you two, Saffa and kitw2009 joined to fill up my races, I know it's annoying to keep asking but I've ran out of people to ask to be honest.

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 07:37:34 AM »
I don't think I can, I'll be hands full next month on with college and the Resistance... Sorry, but thanks for asking :)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 07:40:30 AM »
Never hurts to try and ask, and I thank you for at least replying back, most of the time when I ask I try to be polite and explain it as much as I can and people still never reply back. I think most people don't understand at times how easy it really is then what it seems.

Oh well thanks anyway.  :)

Offline itw2009

• Gold Donor
  • your daily dose of skepticism
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
haha- my insanity level is almost as low as yours!

i wish i could help- really, i do- but work + post-holiday catchup is killing me.

not literally. but there are days, haha. xD it's been an insane season. but you're totally right- never hurts to ask. (my motto: always ask. :D)

anyway. :) i will be quietly rooting for you in the background.
“The President and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
:hug: I hope things work out for you, Tobias, and you decide maybe to not be quite as gone from this forum as you imply.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 01:45:37 AM »
To kitw2009: LOL I know normally it'd be SUPER high but I don't post as often anymore. And thanks

To Aluminator (Kit): Yeah I won't be really gone cause when I posted that first post I was mad as hell, ticked off and just needed a place to vent and let it out, it's been 4 days already, I've calm down and me and Julian have had space and I might not really be leaving at all. And as far as you go Aluminator, race results will be messaged to you very soon, had a problem with one of the games as well so it's taking a bit to fix that, also had to fire some people who didn't reply, so actually through all this breakup, it's gotten me focused back on my races and that's always good.