Author Topic: Favorite Animorphs Shipping  (Read 17431 times)

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
Re: Favorite Animorphs Shipping
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:23 PM »
Have you ever heard of bisexuality?

I suppose that with humans and aliens, it would be pansexuality, but whatever.
yeah

SmartGirl333

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:24 PM »
Mertil/Gafinilan 5ever

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 01:34:12 AM »
PP 46-47 of The Pretender: Marco is griping about never getting any time off.  Rachel says "When do we get you to shut up?  When do we get to switch you off?  I mean, good grief, Marco, you act as if you have something better to do.  Before we became Animorphs your entire day consisted of figuring out which girl to annoy next."

Marco grins and says "Now I always know which girl to annoy next", and puts his arm around Rachel and lays his head on her shoulder!  This is a boost to Marco/Rachel shippers!  Do you know of any other indications of a Marco/Rachel ship?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:09:50 AM by Tim Bruening »

SmartGirl333

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 02:00:52 AM »
Unpopular opinion: I don't think a character going nothlit for the other for the relationship ought to be necessary for a ship to work out. That sounds like a gigantic sacrifice to me. And what if the relationship doesn't work out?

In the case of a gay pairing, there's not really any point to going nothlit in the first place, lol.
That opinion should not be unpopular it should be the thing

and what do you mean by the second paragraph

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 02:12:05 AM »
Unpopular opinion: I don't think a character going nothlit for the other for the relationship ought to be necessary for a ship to work out. That sounds like a gigantic sacrifice to me. And what if the relationship doesn't work out?

Tidwell/Illium: It would be annoying for Illium to have to get out of bed and demorph back into a slug every two hours!

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
and what do you mean by the second paragraph
Oh I just meant that there's not much of a reason for one or both to go nothlit in a gay relationship since reproduction often isn't expected within gay relationships to begin with, unless they're also trans. Going nothlit to another species and another sex is a whole other can of worms to get used to if it's not what you wanted for your body, and it seems like a huge unnecessary sacrifice to do just for a relationship!

So you are thinking in terms of Ax morphing human, boinking Marco silly for two hours, and then demorphing?

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 09:44:58 AM »
Being Catholic, I don't think of sex as a huge part of a relationship. Tim seems to think differently about this.
yeah

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 05:25:09 PM »
Well technically Marco and Ax are teenagers, and the X-rated kind of stuff happens in teenage relationships....
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 07:15:11 PM »
True, but it shouldn't. In the US, you can't legally do the X-rated stuff 'til you're 18, but I'm not sure how many people know that.
yeah

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 07:28:20 PM »
True, but it shouldn't. In the US, you can't legally do the X-rated stuff 'til you're 18, but I'm not sure how many people know that.

I thought that it was legal if both parties are under 18.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »
In the US, the age of consent can be anywhere between 16 and 18 depending on the state. I was half-right. However, the minimum age for watching X-rated stuff online is 18 (I think). I can't say that I've checked. :P
yeah

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2015, 08:01:52 PM »
In the US, the age of consent can be anywhere between 16 and 18 depending on the state. I was half-right. However, the minimum age for watching X-rated stuff online is 18 (I think). I can't say that I've checked. :P

At what age would sex be legal if BOTH parties are under age 18?

SmartGirl333

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:02 PM »
The enforcement for nsfw online content age limit is pretty much nonexistent, they just have to /say/ they're 18. And really, have you even met a teenage boy?

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:41 PM »
Age of consent means "the age at which a person's consent to sexual intercourse is valid in law." It's the same regardless of whether the parties are under 18.
yeah

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2015, 08:10:43 PM »
Age of consent means "the age at which a person's consent to sexual intercourse is valid in law." It's the same regardless of whether the parties are under 18.

So if tw15 year olds make love, they can be marched off to jail?