Author Topic: Mind-Jail plot  (Read 2442 times)

SmartGirl333

Mind-Jail plot
« on: November 09, 2013, 03:32:36 AM »
:yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk::yeerk:
FF blurb thingy:
Two Yeerks. Two human criminals. Two Chee. Three beings will change from being that. Exactly three. Plot: A future way to keep criminals safe in society: peace movement Yeerks. Narration switches between two Yeerks, Ellam 342 and Horass 5177 Lesser. The criminals they infest are called, respectively, Flora Tine (a cat burglar) and Emilio Das (a psycho). There are two Chee who read the Yeerks’ memories every 3 days while the Yeerks are in the Kandrona chamber in the Chee’s head. If the Yeerk refuses to go into the Chee they will starve. If they go in and have been abusing their hosts, Maple And Ginger Instant Oatmeal (book 17 ref.) is poured in their pool, they are stuck in a shell, and sent to a French snail farm (mmm… maple + ginger “snail”…). This spoiler is for the fic.[spoiler] Also the “3 beings” mentioned in the blurb are both humans (not criminals anymore) and Horass (started abusing Emilio and became escargot)[/spoiler]

I know these names might be dumb but still. good fanfic? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASEEEEEE comment. I will  give you some karma and a virtual cookie!!!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:37:45 AM by SmartGirl333 »

Offline Gafrash

Re: Mind-Jail plot
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:20:55 AM »
Hey!
"Mind-Jail" sounds like a great concept for the post-war on Earth stuff. So many story potentials and it would pick up on events post-war on Earth.
If there were Yeerks who willingly became nothlits, I can imagine there being opportunistic Yeerks who would also find a way to beat the nothlit-proposal and bend the rules a bit coming up with an offer for the humans such as this.
Mind-Jail sounds like the ultimate prison. So long as the YPM-Yeerks are the ones in the head of the prisioners and become a force of good in human society. You would have an unwilling criminally inclined individual hijacked by a anything-can-happen type of Yeerk. They could be young or old, decent or malicious Yeerks themselves. The Chee would provide them sustainance but also monitoring. I could see it working in that universe.  :)