Author Topic: Considering re-reading the Animorphs books  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Krsplatinum Mercuryquake

Considering re-reading the Animorphs books
« on: February 27, 2020, 04:53:25 PM »
Hi all,

I read the Animorphs book series when I was a kid, got all the books from the public library and returned them after they'd been fully read. I'm 28 years old now and thinking about returning to this literary world.

Times have changed, I drink coffee now and sit in a much larger chair.

Beside that, I'm excited to revisit some of my favorite books in the series, such as some of the outliers ( " Elimist " , " Andalite Chronicles " , etc. )

Furthermore, one scene from the books that I always think about for inspiration, is about people swinging through the rainforest on vines like monkeys. I can't recall what book in particular I found these scene, but whenever this idea plays on in my imagination, it's quite thrilling to envision a variety of characters auditioning for the part so to speak. This scene is basically what I would think about when my parents brought me along for their errands and I was so bored I could only daydream.

Anyway, it's intriguing to discover this website about the Animorphs books. I'm also a long-time fan of the fanfiction crossover "Pokémorphs," by Spirit Wolf, which is at the URL: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5606/Spirit-Wolf