Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Briannon

Hi guys
« on: January 28, 2019, 01:12:11 AM »
I'm new here even though I first started reading the Animorphs books about 14 years ago. It's awesome to find other people who know them, I don't have any friends who've read them and I'd love to discuss them with people who don't look at me like I'm insane. All my copies are packed away since we moved, but I've started reading them online because I miss the gang and I don't want to wait until my room is set up.
Looking back, I can't believe these books didn't freak me out as a child - every time I reread them I realise more and more how dark they get, but when I was little it all seemed like a fun adventure series. I love that I'm finding a new way to enjoy them so many years later as they're still such great stories.
If you want to chat let me know!

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 05:37:57 PM »
Hey there and welcome fellow aussie! :)
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 07:55:17 AM »
Welcome. You'll find you're in good company here then :)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 01:05:39 PM »
Welcome to RAF :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline JacobAnimorphs6

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 05:59:47 PM »
Hey Brannon I am also a HUGE Animorphs fan I started collecting them when they first came out I was 9! If u can believe it! They were the first series I collected diligently and have all the books except for Visser or I did my parents made me give them away because I was too "old" for them they didn't get that the series was dark and for older readers as well I just found out about this site and got the digital copies of the books and have been rereading them I am on 4 right now and loving them as much as I did when I was a kid its nice to revisit them! anyways if u wanna chat hit me back later dude!

Offline Nyxaeterna

• Oop
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 06:10:30 AM »
Hey! I can relate, it’s hard finding other fans out there! I’d be happy to chat anytime :)